Finding the perfect affiliate marketplace can be confusing with many choices available.
While choosing a reliable affiliate marketplace you need to look for various aspects such as affiliate marketplace reputation, payout methods & frequency, minimum payouts, and so on.
To make it simple we have curated a handpicked list of the top 9 best affiliate marketplaces to choose from.
Thankfully, we are not going to overwhelm you with a long list.
In this article, we have reviewed and listed some of the best affiliate marketplaces with massive physical and digital product catalogs.
You can start with these reputed marketplaces immediately and earn thousands of dollars through affiliate marketing.
If you want to know our top picks, read on till the end and then get started right away.
Ready to get your hands on some commission? Let’s dive into the details!
Top Affiliate Marketplaces for Affiliate Bloggers: Overview
Before we go into the details of each affiliate marketplace, let us go through a quick overview.
- ShareASale – Best overall affiliate marketplace. Read More Here
- AWIN – Best for beginner affiliate marketers with little to no experience. Read More Here
- Amazon Associates – Best for users looking for the most extensive physical and digital affiliate products to promote. Read More Here
- ClickBank – Best for the promotion of digital products. Read More Here
- eBay Partner Network – Best affiliate marketplace if your priority is the promotion of physical products. Read More Here
- JVZoo – Allows you to promote unlimited affiliate products. Read More Here
- FlexOffer – Best for beginners with multiple support options and documentation. Read More Here
- Rakuten Affiliate Network – Best for reporting features and reputable. Read More Here
- Commission Junction – Best for websites with higher traffic. Read More Here
Aspects to Look for in Affiliate Marketplaces
Getting started with affiliate marketing is an excellent idea. Joining affiliate marketing through the affiliate marketplace is a smart choice.
However, you cannot just randomly go ahead and pick one that is alluring. To avoid getting into trouble, below are some of the must-knows before you select an affiliate marketplace.
Most affiliate marketers end up getting cheated by the affiliate marketplace. Because of the higher commission rates that some of the marketplaces provide, affiliate marketers tend to fall into this trap and end up getting paid nothing.
No matter how hard you work and how much you earn, your pockets can still be empty. Therefore, you must look for a reliable affiliate marketplace with a good reputation so you can be on the safe side.
One of the common reasons why beginners take a step back from affiliate marketing is the minimum payout. The affiliate marketplace will only pay you after you reach a minimum payout threshold.
Most marketplaces have a $50 minimum payout threshold except for Amazon associates with a $10 threshold.
Before you pick your affiliate marketplace, it is necessary that you check what their minimum payout is. Most of the affiliate marketplaces on our list have a $50 minimum payout.
While this sounds like a minor detail, when you step into the world of affiliate marketing, receiving payment is one major issue. Payment issues are often faced due to the affiliate marketer’s country of residence.
If you are earning thousands of dollars, but there is no payment option that is acceptable for your country, your time and energy will be wasted. Therefore, it is crucial to check the payment method used by the affiliate marketplace.
If you do not see a method that works in your country, you can directly contact the affiliate marketing manager to find a solution.
One of the crucial reasons why affiliate marketing is so desirable is because it provides total freedom. All you have to do is drive the traffic. Even if the user purchases after a few days, you can still earn commission.
This depends on the cookie’s length. Some of the affiliate marketplaces also provide commission on products which are not even linked. This cool feature is an impressive way to put extra money in your pocket.
However, many affiliate marketplaces dupe you, especially when you are a beginner. Make sure you keep an eye on this feature of any marketplace before affiliating with them.
So here’s is our handpicked list of top affiliate marketplaces for bloggers.
The Top 9 Affiliate Marketplaces for Bloggers in 2022
1. ShareASale – Best Overall Affiliate Marketplace
In searching for the best affiliate marketplace, ShareASale is one of the biggest names. Founded in 2002, ShareASale has been the number one affiliate marketplace with over 4,500+ merchants, large and small.
The interface of ShareASale is clean and easy to use. You can generate links, sign up, and view your statistics from the dashboard. ShareASale provides various affiliate opportunities in multiple categories.
ShareASale has a pretty straightforward, standard approach. You can apply for each merchant individually and get approval from each, which usually takes up to 2-3 days.
Irrespective of the niche your site belongs in, you can find plenty of affiliate opportunities on ShareASale and get your commission without any hassles.
Unlike other affiliate marketplaces, you do not have to worry about reliability. ShareASale is trusted by various prominent brands, making it a trustable marketplace for all users.
- To make the link generation process easier, ShareASale provides bookmarklets that come in handy to save time and make affiliate marketing more flexible.
- ShareASale is a perfect option for physical and digital products. For physical products, there are plenty of options such as Reebok, Sun Basket, and more. On the digital side, you get plenty of options such as hosting providers, WordPress themes and plugins, and more.
- The minimum payout by ShareASale is $50. Additionally, it does not delay your commissions. One of the great features of ShareASale is that it offers a quick payment cycle every month.
- The critical takeaway of ShareASale is that it is highly safe and secure. Over the years, it has zero terrible client reviews and has gotten A+ ratings for their excellent affiliate marketplace.
- Having so many offers available can be confusing. ShareASale makes it easier for you to pick the best offers by showing you the best offers based on metrics.
If you are looking for a reliable affiliate marketplace, ShareASale is the perfect choice for you. With a wide variety of physical and digital product options, ShareASale gives you an ideal platform to earn a fistful of money.
2. AWIN – Best for Beginner Affiliate Marketers
AWIN was previously known as Affiliate Window, so you might be familiar with the name as they have been expanding their global network since 2000.
This Germany-based affiliate marketplace has thousands of publishers and affiliates from all around the world. AWIN works perfectly in all kinds of niches including beauty, fashion, travel, finances, sports, and home and garden, and more.
AWIN does not have a specific type nor is it oriented towards any particular products. AWIN is dedicated to physical and digital products with some of the biggest names, such as Hyatt, AliExpress, and more.
If you want to apply to become an affiliate, you have to pay a fee of $5. If you are approved, the $5 is credited back to your account. If you are not approved, you lose your $5. Therefore, it is crucial to spend money wisely here.
- AWIN provides a convenient payout cycle. It pays you twice a month, so you do not have to wait so long to get paid.
- To boost your affiliate marketing campaign, AWIN provides tons of tools and plugins that come in handy.
- The dashboard provided by AWIN is intuitive and powerful. It does not matter if you have been in the affiliate marketing world for a long time or just beginning. The dashboard makes it accessible for every user to get started with affiliate marketing without any trouble.
- AWIN gives you a powerful tool known as Opportunity Marketplace where you can convince merchants just like sponsored ads. It also provides a Google Chrome extension.
- You can convert any link to an affiliate-specific link with its WordPress plugin easily and in no time.
AWIN is perfect for experienced users who can get started immediately without requiring a lot of support and guidance from the marketplace.
The list of the top affiliate marketplaces would be incomplete without Amazon Associates. Amazon Associates is one of the biggest and most trusted affiliate marketplaces.
Amazon Associates provides you a huge platform that offers affiliate programs for every niche. It is one of the best affiliate marketplaces if you want to promote physical products.
Previously, Amazon Associates paid commission based on the revenue that you generated. However, after 2017, Amazon Associates started paying on a percentage basis for different categories.
For example, for arts and crafts, it pays three percent of the sale made. Amazon pays you even if the user is not buying the product that you are promoting.
For example, if you have a link to a $10 painting set and the purchaser ends up buying $100 headphones, you will still receive a fair commission amount. This feature adds more value to the marketplace.
- A critical feature of Amazon Associates is its wide range of products. It has one of the largest collections of products. You can promote a vast catalog of products, both physical and digital.
- Amazon is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Amazon Associates is one of the most reliable affiliate marketplaces as it is backed by Amazon. The trillion-dollar company has a good reputation globally, along with the best search engine ranking on Google.
- Another advantage of Amazon Associates is that it offers universal cookies which means you get a commission for everything that the user buys, but only if it was not added to the cart already and within the duration of the cookie.
- If you are someone who likes minimum payout to be the lowest possible, Amazon Associates is the best for you. The minimum payout with Amazon Associates is meager, at around $10.
- Amazon Associates has one of the world’s most extensive catalogs.
Amazon Associates is the perfect affiliate marketplace if you are looking for the largest physical and digital product catalog. If you are already familiar with the Amazon ecosystem, Amazon Associates will work the best for you.
4. ClickBank – Best for the Promotion of Digital Products
ClickBank is one of the oldest affiliate marketplaces that has been providing an excellent affiliate marketing experience to its users. In the past, ClickBank focused only on digital products.
However, now it has a massive array of both physical as well as digital products. Because it only offered limited digital products, it received enormous criticism, after which it expanded to physical products as well.
It still has a bent toward digital products over physical products, especially the “how-to” courses online. The interface of ClickBank isn’t that user friendly; if you’re a beginner, you need to spend some time trying the features and tools on the dashboard to get familiar.
The options might be overwhelming for you initially, but if you are patient enough to learn how, ClickBank works, and you will never be disappointed.
ClickBank focuses highly on online courses, e-books, and other digital products for the best affiliate marketing experience.
- ClickBank provides one of the most flexible payment schedules. It lets you decide the payment schedule. You can opt for weekly payments as well as monthly payment options at your convenience.
- If you are a beginner, it provides a paid course known as ClickBank University with assistance from marketing experts and courses to guide you through ClickBank and affiliate marketing in general.
- It has plenty of documentation. If you are confused about the interface, you can access their multiple FAQs and video tutorials, so you never get stuck.
- If you want to receive a higher commission, it offers the joint venture program that efficiently collaborates with ClickBank partners.
- Another unique feature is that ClickBank provides more than six million unique affiliate products so you can always find the product that fits your niche and get affiliated quickly.
If you are looking to promote digital products with millions of options available, ClickBank is the best for you. It is one of the best bets if you are also looking to earn additional commission.
The eBay Partner Network is the official affiliate program offered by eBay itself and has been operating for years.
You can earn a handful of commissions by promoting eBay products without stepping out of your comfort zone. With its billions of products, you can step up your affiliate marketing without any hassles.
eBay does not have a specific niche or product type. You can find millions of physical and digital products in the eBay Partner Network. Unlike the common minimum payout of $50, eBay makes it more convenient by dropping it to $10.
The standard cookie duration of the eBay Partner Network is 24 hours, but you can still earn a commission even if the auction takes place up to ten days later.
- eBay has millions of products in their listings, so you never have to worry about running out of products to promote.
- One of the features that set the eBay Partner Network apart from other affiliate marketplaces is that you can even sell and promote used products.
- While most affiliate marketplaces do not support payment through PayPal, the eBay Partner Network paves the way. If you are an international user, you can receive your compensation through PayPal.
- eBay is one of the biggest e-commerce platforms. The eBay Partner Network is their affiliate network. The A+ rating company has been in the e-commerce world for a while and has earned an excellent reputation. Therefore, the eBay Partner Network is one of the most reliable and reputable marketplaces.
- eBay provides an average commission rate on all products and pays monthly.
The eBay Partner Network is the best bet for you if your focus is physical products. If you are looking to take your affiliate marketing game to another level with one of the well-known companies, eBay should be your pick.
JVZoo has been in the market since 2011 and it has continued to grow. The JVZoo affiliate marketplace has over 800,000+ active affiliates which makes it one of the most popular affiliate marketplaces.
It works exclusively with digital products such as internet marketing offers, e-commerce products, online courses, and more.
JVZoo is one of the fiercest competitors amongst the well-known affiliate marketplaces. If you want to participate in JVZoo, you don’t need your own website.
However, you will have to know how to drive traffic to the landing or squeeze page. To get started without a website, you need to create landing and squeeze pages.
- You do not need your own website; all you need to know is how to drive traffic.
- JVZoo offers instant payout. It doesn’t make you wait for days, weeks, or months. You can get your commission via PayPal instantly.
- You get a wide range of products to choose from. All the categories and products are listed with detailed statistics on each product or merchant.
- One of the great features of JVZoo is its unlimited cookie length, so you can get full commission regardless of how long after the user makes a purchase.
- JVZoo is ideal for marketing newly launched products.
If you are an experienced affiliate marketer and want to gain access to new product launches and get a wide variety of online courses, JVZoo is perfect for you.
7. FlexOffers – Best for Beginners
FlexOffers is one of the best affiliate marketplaces with over ten years of experience. Founded in 2008, FlexOffers made affiliate marketing easier for users with their speedy payouts, providing one of the fastest payouts available.
Additionally, it offers a wide range of essential tools that help you in successful affiliate marketing. Moreover, FlexOffer offers thousands of choices to pick from for the best affiliate programs.
FlexOffer proudly claims that it adds hundreds of new merchants every week. Its strong networking capacity connects various bloggers, content creators, and small and large business owners.
It has 15,000+ merchants located globally, so you’ll never run out of choices. It has categorized affiliate programs, making it easier for users to check out programs that belong to their niche rather than searching amongst thousands of options.
- One of the areas where FlexOffers takes the lead is in the quick payments. Unless you have the minimum balance of $50, you can expect your commission within a week. If you are an excellent performer, the payment can arrive within a week.
- Another excellent feature of FlexOffers is revenue sharing. It runs its affiliate program, which means if you refer FlexOffers to someone who becomes a partner and earns a commission, you will share in their commission. If you are from the USA, you can receive payment directly by cheque or deposit. However, if you live outside the USA, the payment can be obtained via PayPal.
- If you are new to the affiliate marketing world, FlexOffers is perfect for you. As soon as you sign up, FlexOffers provides you with a dedicated affiliate manager that thoroughly helps you navigate affiliate marketing.
- FlexOffer provides a wide array of affiliate programs. You get over 15,000 affiliate programs that you can choose from and apply for.
- The dashboard of FlexOffers is intuitive with an easy to use interface for beginners. You can get started immediately and understand how FlexOffers works without any additional help. The dashboard lets you manage everything in one place.
FlexOffers is a perfect marketplace if you are looking for various affiliate programs and excellent customer support.
8. Rakuten Affiliate Network – Best for Reporting Features
Formerly known as LinkShare, the Rakuten Affiliate Network is one of the oldest affiliate marketplaces that has been linking merchants and publishers for two decades now.
Rakuten has some of the most prominent merchants, including Walmart, Best Buy, Papa John’s, and more.
Although their network is not as extensive as the other affiliate marketplaces on this list, it still manages to have over 1,000 merchants from small to large.
The interface of Rakuten is fairly straightforward and beginner friendly. Rakuten is packed with various features that make it a flexible marketplace.
As an affiliate marketer, these features come in handy when you are promoting a product. Although the payment method might not be rapid, it does offer a direct deposit.
Moreover, Rakuten has ranked as the number one affiliate network for four consecutive years, making this billion-dollar marketplace reliable.
- One of the best features of Rakuten is its ad rotation. With one small code, Rakuten runs multiple versions of an ad rather than manually selecting the ad you need to run.
- It provides more flexibility for promoting various offers with its deep linking option. You can choose the page to which you want to drive your traffic to get the most out of affiliate marketing.
- Even if you are just stepping into affiliate marketing, Rakuten provides a beginner-friendly interface that will help you get started immediately.
- Rakuten gives you access to some of the world’s biggest names, such as Best Buy and Walmart, giving you wider opportunities for success.
- Unlike other affiliate marketplaces, Rakuten provides some slick features such as consumer insights that distinguish it from other affiliate marketplaces.
If you are looking for an affiliate marketplace with a good reputation and an excellent reporting feature, the Rakuten Affiliate Network is the best marketplace for affiliate marketers.
9. Commission Junction – Best for Websites With Higher Traffic
Commission Junction is one of the biggest affiliate marketplaces with thousands of merchants, both large and small, under one roof.
Commission Junction, aka CJ, has tons of affiliate programs available in different niches, making it easier to segment and pick the best one to promote.
CJ is used widely by various prominent brands such as Grammarly. You can find both physical as well as digital products here.
You have to apply to various merchants manually from the dashboard. The dashboard might be a little confusing for you if you are a beginner.
However, once you have mastered how Commission Junction works, the interface becomes pretty much effortless. CJ is the perfect marketplace if your website receives high traffic.
This is because if you go six months without earning commissions, CJ deactivates your account.
- What makes Commission Junction stand out from other affiliate marketplaces is that it provides real-time reporting. That means you can monitor activities taking place on your account while it happens.
- When it comes to payment, CJ does not fall behind. It accumulates your commission and pays monthly.
- There are over 3,000 advertising partners that give plenty of choices to promote the best affiliate products in any niche.
- CJ makes finding affiliate tracking codes very accessible. Once you are approved to promote the products, you can create multiple offers without taking up more time.
- CJ is one of the most experienced marketplaces. With its two decades of experience, you know it is not going anywhere. Therefore, it is one of the most reliable affiliate marketplaces.
CJ is a perfect affiliate marketplace for users who experience high traffic on their website. As we mentioned above, your account gets deactivated if you do not earn any commission for six months, so it might not be the right choice for beginners.
However, if your site receives moderate to high traffic, you would love what CJ offers.
Best Affiliate Marketplaces for Bloggers: Final Verdict
Affiliate marketing is gaining momentum, and so is the affiliate marketplace. The affiliate marketplaces mentioned above are ideal for affiliate marketers.
As we mentioned previously, if you want an affiliate marketplace that provides good returns, you need to pick one that has a good reputation.
We hope you found our list helpful. If we missed a good affiliate marketplace, let us know in the comment section below.
Others WordPress Blogging Articles: