Have you decided to run a successful WooCommerce dropshipping store?
If the answer is yes, you’ve made a smart move choosing WooCommerce, as it offers various dropshipping plugins to run your store on autopilot.
Dropshipping becomes easier when you incorporate a solid strategy and the right kinds of plugins to help the store function.
But how can you choose the best dropshipping plugins when the market is flooded with tons of options? It can be difficult to choose.
Dropshipping involves a complex process where you need to locate reliable suppliers, find the right kind of products, import products, fulfill orders, and so on.
There are many expensive plugins that don’t let you import products in bulk, and some of them even don’t integrate with WooCommerce.
Don’t worry – we have curated a list of the top 11+ best WooCommerce dropshipping plugins to help your dropshipping journey become easier and more successful.
These WooCommerce dropshipping plugins will help you connect with trusted suppliers, find inventory, import products directly to your WooCommerce store, and much more.
Here’s a quick index to help you navigate this article:
Let’s dive in.
First 11 Best WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins Review in 2021
You can easily search and import products using different filters to find the desired products to import into your WooCommerce store. This plugin automates the order fulfillment process in one click of a button.
Also, it will track your order and send emails to customers notifying them about their order’s status.
It allows you to adjust the pricing and inventory for particular products or all items in your store. In addition to importing products, it will also help you process clients’ orders and track your business’ performance.
You can also engage more customers and increase sales by using product reviews. This plugin lets you import reviews directly from AliExpress to your WooCommerce dropshipping store.
The AliDropship plugin is fully compatible with WooCommerce themes and offers various customization options to change the look and feel of your dropshipping store.
Best of all, AliDropship offers ePacket shipping with free and fast delivery to your customers.
The AliDropship plugin stands apart from competitors as it offers free updates and lifetime customer support.
- Automated orders with one click
- Automated inventory updates
- Imports products directly from AliExpress
- Choose from an unlimited range of products
- Send orders to AliExpress suppliers in a one click
- Offers ePacket shipping option for fast & free delivery
- Helps in importing products using chrome extensions
Pricing: Single-site lifetime license costs $89. This plan includes two plugins: the AliDropship plugin for WooCommerce and the AliDropship plugin for WordPress.
The WooCommerce Dropshipping plugin is designed to make drop shipping easy and hassle-free. With this plugin, you can import products using a CSV file.
It also provides a chrome extension that you can use to directly import products from AliExpress in just a few clicks.
This plugin auto-generates order notifications and sends them to your suppliers via email. These emails automatically contain all of the details that your suppliers will need to ship items such as order details, addresses, and chosen shipping method.
You can easily manage, add, and update your dropshipping supplier information from the dashboard. This plugin gives details insights on the supplier’s email details, product count, and more.
It also lets you customize your email notifications where you may include your brand logo, contact details, and other important details that are sent to suppliers.
- Customize your email notifications
- Imports AliExpress products in a few clicks
- Sends automated order notification to suppliers
- Suppliers can log in and access order information
- Download orders’ packing slip in PDF format
- Easily assigns products to your dropshipping suppliers
Pricing: Single-site license costs $49 and includes one year of updates and customer support.
WooDropship is a robust dropshipping plugin for WooCommerce. It helps you import products from AliExpress into your WooCommerce dropshipping store.
Once you connect your WooCommerce store to WooDropship, you can import and sell AliExpress products with ease. It also provides you with a Google Chrome extension that lets you quickly add products while browsing on AliExpress.
You can also edit the product title, description, or pricing, and import images without watermarks while importing products into your WooCommerce store. Once you’re finished making changes, click on “Import List” and you’re good to go.
When you get an order on your WooCommerce store, it will also appear in the WooDropship dashboard. You can fulfill orders in just one click.
Additionally, when a product price changes or a product goes out of stock, it will automatically update your WooCommerce inventory accordingly.
- Simplified order fulfillment
- Inventory and price sync
- Pricing customizations available
- Provides product customization options
- Imports products from AliExpress
- Offers a chrome extension to import products
- Get sales and fulfill the order through AliExpress
Pricing: WooDropship’s monthly plan starts at $19.99/Month with a limited number of products and orders. The lifetime plan costs $97 and includes unlimited products and orders management with other notable features.
DropshipMe is a reliable WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that lets you import the best-selling products to your store without any hassle. It has over 50,000+ pieces of merchandise that are handpicked by eCommerce ninjas.
The installation and product import processes are both easy – you can import products in just one click.
The product titles, descriptions, and images are already optimized for better conversions and rankings on search engines. You can also import and add real customer reviews to your WooCommerce dropshipping store.
DropshipMe only picks reliable suppliers so that your customers can get the best products and on-time delivery. They cross-check every supplier using a list of 23 criteria to make sure they are good to go.
- Easy to set up and use
- Quick product search and one-click imports
- Imports real customer reviews and ratings
- Recommends only trusted suppliers from AliExpress
- Choose from over 50,000 handpicked top-selling products
Pricing: The basic starts at $29/Month. You can also import the first 50 products for free.
Spocket is another well-known WooCommerce dropshipping plugin. It lets you import profitable products from verified suppliers to your WooCommerce store and fulfill orders automatically.
You can find tons of best-selling products to dropship from suppliers all over the world. 60% of the suppliers are based in the US or Europe.
This plugin lets you fulfill your orders in just one click. With Spocket, the shipping is quick, reliable, and effortless.
You can also customize the invoice to represent your brand. Additionally, you can get a heavy discount on products with Spocket, ranging from 30-40%.
Overall, this is a solid platform to find and sell profitable products using your WooCommerce dropshipping store. It comes with a variety of superb features that let you make solid profits and satisfy your customers.
You can start your 14-day free trial of Spocket here.
- Huge database of profitable products
- Fulfill your orders in one click
- 24/7 expert customer support
- Offers discount deals on products
- Dropshipping is quick and reliable
- Lets you leave a branded invoicing with orders
- Updates your inventory in real-time and notifies your customers
Pricing: The basic plan costs $12/Mo. It lets you dropship 25 unique products and offers 24/7 premium chat support.
Dropified is a robust WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that lets you import products from various marketplaces and helps you run a successful dropshipping store.
With Dropified, you can find profitable products using research tools and import them into your store in one click.
Dropified offers step-by-step video training to teach you how to drive traffic to your store and start skyrocketing your sales like a pro.
Dropified lets you automate your entire WooCommerce dropshipping store and easily manage everything from order fulfillment to delivery. It even lets you import product reviews from AliExpress suppliers to increase your conversions and sales.
- Advanced product research
- Lets you change suppliers in one click
- Automatically place orders to suppliers
- Add products to WooCommerce stores in seconds
- Lets you import product reviews from AliExpress suppliers
- Import products from AliExpress, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more
Pricing: The basic plan costs $47. It supports one store and lets you choose from 15,000 profitable products.
WooShark is an all-in-one dropshipping plugin for WooCommerce. It allows you to import products from AliExpress, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Chinabrands, Banggood, and Tmart directly into your WooCommerce dropshipping store.
You can easily import and customize product features, such as product variations, images, descriptions, ratings, attributes, and more in just one click. The best part: WooShark lets you import unlimited products at no extra fee.
WooShark imports all product details according to the language and currency that you set on the product page.
You can easily import products using WooShark’s chrome extension, allowing you to browse any supplier and import products directly with a single click.
- Supports bulk product imports
- Create and manage different prices for products
- Imports product specifications to your WooCommerce shop
- Allows users to place orders on AliExpress in one click
- Synchronizes price and stock of all products on your store
- Import products and currency as per your preference
Pricing: Basic plan starts at $24.99.
Knawat is a new player in the dropshipping industry. It offers an easy-to-use WooCommerce shipping plugin that lets you import profitable products into your WooCommerce store.
Currently, it provides you with more than 600,000 profitable products at wholesale prices to sell in your store. It offers trusted suppliers from Turkey and Europe and assures that suppliers’ products and shipping quality are reliable.
It delivers orders using international shipping carriers that usually take between 5-7 business days.
The best part: Knawat allows you to pay after you sell. You don’t need to pay Knawat until the customer has paid you.
- Provides automatic order fulfillment
- Comes with multi-currency support
- Provides fast and world-wide settings
- Import thousands of products in just one click
- Automatically sync product price and availability
- Comes with multilingual support – English, Turkish, and more
- Handles the sales, orders, and shipping of WooCommerce stores
Pricing: The basic plan starts at $29. With this plan, you can import up to 10,000 products.
The WooCommerce Dropshipping Suppliers Pro plugin will help you manage different dropshipping suppliers through your WooCommerce store. This plugin lets you import products and manages your inventory via CSV files.
In addition to importing products from suppliers, you can automatically send email notifications and package slips to suppliers when someone makes a purchase on your store.
It comes with separate shipping integrations that can help you calculate different shipping rates depending on which supplier a customer is purchasing from.
If the customer makes a purchase from multiple suppliers, you can offer them unique and fast shipping choices.
With this plugin, you can dropship products and offer accurate shipping rates that benefit your profit margins and meet your customer’s budget.
- Imports product via CSV
- Automatically attach the packing slip
- Send automatic emails to supplier or warehouse
- Curates a list of dropshippers or warehouses
- Configure a custom email message system for your dropshippers
Pricing: Single-site license costs $59 and includes one year of updates and customer support.
10. Ezusy Plugin
Ezusy is a powerful WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that lets you automate your dropshipping business. It allows you to import products from AliExpress with just a few clicks.
You can import products easily from AliExpress using Ezusy’s Chrome or Firefox extensions. It lets you set up the pricing rules to meet profit margins, along with handling product pricing and inventory updates.
Once you get an order on your WooCommerce store, it will automatically handle the order fulfillment for you. It also notifies you when AliExpress products are back in stock or have undergone any price changes.
Overall, Ezusy is a power-packed solution to meet all your WooCommerce dropshipping store’s needs. It offers a free plan that comes with all the essential features to get started.
- One-click product imports
- Filter products with ePacket
- Fulfill orders automatically
- Inventory and price auto-updates
- Allows you to mark the prices of the product
- Imports all variations of products, including images
eBay Dropship for WooCommerce is a reliable dropshipping plugin that lets you import dropshipping and affiliate eBay products.
With this plugin, you can easily import products from eBay directly to your WooCommerce dropshipping store in just a few clicks. It allows you to search for specific products using the seller ID.
While importing products, you can use filters, such as adding a list of phrases you want to include or remove completely from the content. Also, you can edit all details of products – for example, changing titles, descriptions, images, and more.
- Imports products from eBay
- Search for products from any specific eBay seller
- Provides inventory and price auto-updates
- Allows you to customize product details
- Lets you customize pricing rules in bulk while importing products
Pricing: Regular license costs $25 and includes future updates and six months of customer support.
Conclusion: What are the Best WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins?
Whether you own a small or large WooCommerce dropshipping store, each plugin featured in this list can help you run a successful dropshipping store.
All of these WooCommerce dropshipping plugins come with different features – simply choose one that aligns the most with your goals and budget.
We hope this post suits your purpose well. If you have any questions about one of these WooCommerce dropshipping plugins, let us know in the comments section.
Feel free to share this post on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
More WooCommerce Plugin Guide:
- Top WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Coupon Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Subscription Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Category Accordion Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Catalog Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Currency Switcher Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Inventory Management Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugins