The very first step to get the needle moving with a WooCommerce store is to choose a reliable WooCommerce hosting provider.
WordPress and WooCommerce have made it easy for anyone to create their own online store with little to no experience.
Choosing a web hosting provider for your WooCommerce store is a crucial step. Your decision to choose the wrong hosting provider can lead to a tremendous loss for your business.
Once you choose the host, WooCommerce makes the store creation process easy and smooth. It is used worldwide and has enabled users to create online stores irrespective of whether their product is physical or digital, without any obstacles.
The best part is that WooCommerce makes it super easy to design and create an online store.
And if you’re planning to start a WooCommerce store, this is the perfect time.
However, before starting to build your WooCommerce store, the first step is to choose a reliable WooCommere hosting provider.
To ease the selection process, I am here to help you make your decision. I’ll help you choose among the best WooCommerce hosting providers of 2021.
In this article, I have listed the top 10 best WooCommerce Hosting Providers and their key features so that you know what you are getting yourself into before you make your choice.
Here’s a quick index to help you navigate this article:
So let’s dive in.
Why Choose WooCommerce Hosting Over Basic Hosting?
The question that comes in your mind right now is, ‘why not basic hosting?‘ When choosing a car for yourself, do you decide to choose the one that just has seats and a steering wheel but does not do much to meet your requirements?
No, I’m guessing. In the same way, when choosing to host, you need hosting that will give you what you need instead of just regular hosting.
Having WooCommerce hosting over basic hosting can do wonders for your online WooCommerce store. WooCommerce hosting makes maintenance easier and looks after the security to allow you to focus on other aspects of the store.
WooCommerce makes sure that your data is safe and secured with them. With its excellent protection, you can focus on your store without worrying about your information being misused.
To understand this more clearly, let us move to the next section.
Benefits of Choosing WooCommerce Hosting
WooCommerce hosting comes with its benefits. From major to minor, it covers almost all aspects of your store.
Some of the benefits that you get with WooCommerce hosting are:
- Daily backup for your data so that you never lose it.
- The time that your store takes to load leaves a significant impact on your customers, and it could lead to them leaving their cart filled. WooCommerce hosting allows high performance with faster loading to create a smooth transaction.
- It comes with automatic or ready-made designs to make the process a lot easier.
- It has a reliable and dedicated support team of WooCommerce experts to help you whenever you get stuck.
- WooCommerce comes with the features of basic hosting as well, like emails, bandwidth, and more.
- It comes with an SSL certificate to make sure security is solid and that the data between you and your customer remains authentic and safe.
List of Top 10 WooCommerce Hosting Providers (2021)
Now that you have an idea about the benefits and why you should choose WooCommerce hosting, are you ready to enhance your store and grow it? Have a look at our handpicked list of the best WooCommerce hosting providers below.
Over the years, Bluehost has earned significant goodwill from users for being an excellent host for WooCommerce. They keep innovating new ways to complete their mission of giving full access to the web to their customers.
Bluehost is committed to WordPress and especially WooCommerce, who have been its partners for over ten years.
With them, you never have to worry about slow loading, even if there are thousands of people visiting your WooCommerce store. It has been the number one recommended hosting provider for small to medium size WooCommerce stores.
With Bluehost, you can have your store ready within minutes. If you check it out, you will see they have a plan for online stores.
They have multiple projects according to your needs, which I will tell you about in detail as you go through this article. You can entirely rely on Bluehost with them being trusted and recommended by none other than WordPress.
Check out our Bluehost coupon to get an exclusive discount.
Bluehost has always been the user’s number one choice. Let me guide you through why I have recommended it as number one.
- It comes with a Free domain name, all for yourself.
- The expert team is always ready 24/7 to solve your queries via phone, chat, or e-mail. You can also watch their video tutorials.
- It comes with a free SSL certificate.
- Your satisfaction is their top priority; therefore, Bluehost gives you a 30 day money-back guarantee. If you do not love them, you can apply for a refund.
- With Bluehost, you can get access to various tools, including paid ad credits, so that you can increase your reach.
- It comes with a one-click WordPress installation that makes the entire process easier and time-saving.
Bluehost is your best buddy when it comes to pricing. With its affordable packages, it impressed me. It is not possible to fit all the things in one box; therefore, according to your needs, they have designed three different packages.
Their cheapest pack currently starts at just $2.95/month. This package is for those who are just beginning their stores. For a beginner, this is the perfect and cheapest deal with reasonable solutions.
Their second package, which is VPS, comes at $18.99/month. This package is suitable for those who have been on the market for some time now and who expect moderate to high traffic on their website. It allows you to run the site the way you want to.
The Third package comes at $79.99/month, which is known as ‘Dedicated.’ This package includes complete customization of your site with additional and improved security for your data.
It is highly efficient and gives high performance, which is crucial, especially if your website receives heavy traffic.
When it comes to listing the best WooCommerce hosting, you definitely cannot skip SiteGround.
It is perfect for someone who is a beginner, as well as for someone who already knows and has been in the market for a long time now. With a customer satisfaction rate of 98%, they currently host around 2 million domains.
SiteGroundcomes with professional themes for your store. Building a store with them is just a few clicks away. You can rely on SiteGround and their super quick customer service.
You can always get in touch, and they will happily set up a store for you. SiteGround has an entire section dedicated to online stores, so you know you can count on them.
They have various packages designed for you accordingly, but before that, let me walk you through their features.
Check out our SiteGround Coupon to get an exclusive discount on SiteGround hosting.
Some of the impressive features that make them one of the top hosting providers are:
- A free SSL certificate.
- Free site migration in just a few clicks.
- Easy and quick set up of your store.
- Ultra-fast platforms that come with smart caching and Free Cloudflare CDN to load your site quickly.
- Daily backups so that you do not lose your data and avoid downtime.
- Their unique Al anti-bot system keeps you safe from thousands of threats each day.
- Additional staging tools, like those that come with the GoGeek and GrowBig plans, help you to test your site before going live.
- Expert and quick customer support.
- 30 day money-back guarantee.
SiteGround has three specific packages to meet your needs. Their first package currently is $3.95/mo. It gives you 10 GB of webspace, and it is suitable for beginners or startups.
This package is budget friendly, but many of the features are restricted.
Their second and best-selling package is ‘GrowBig,’ which is available at $5.95/mo. currently, a special price. Features are quite impressive, including unlimited websites, 25,000 visits a month, daily backup, and much more.
If you are someone whose store receives high traffic and who already knows how to run a store, the ‘GoGeek’ pack is the best for you, and it is available at $11.95/mo.
What differs between the packages is the 40GB web space and 100,000 visits monthly.
No matter which pack you go for, certain features like free WP installation, free WP migrator, free SSL, and many more remain available on all plans. You can avail yourself of the basic features with any of the three packages.
They have various plans like VPS, cloud sites dedicated to their customers.
Apart from their impressive managed WooCommerce hosting plans, which are hosted on the cloud, you also get extra tools and software to manage your store easily.
You can analyze and improve your customer service with their partnered email service, Jilt.
It also provides 24/7 customer support to help solve their customer’s queries and problems. You can also get migration support and dedicated themes for WordPress.
It impressed me that they allow you to take a performance test any time you want, which is rare for other hosts.
Check out our Liquid Web Coupon to get an exclusive discount on Liquid Web.
Various features make them a fantastic host, but here are some of my favorite features that I shortlisted:
- It gives mobile optimization for all your pages.
- It provides a free SSL certificate.
- They have a different set of tables for each set of data, which eventually upgrades your capacity and leads to higher performance.
- With their partnership with Jilt, you can increase your customer communication and never have to worry about an abandoned cart.
- It combines the Beaver Builder page plugin and abandoned cart plugin, fast theme, and more to give you a total set of solutions for your store.
- It comes with the support of experts 24/7.
- It comes with a product catalog.
- You can manage orders, coupons, and more with their store management in just a few clicks.
Their pricing is a bit higher than that of other hosts. Let us look at the details.
Their ‘starter‘ pack comes at $19/mo, which is specially designed for beginners. The ‘Creator‘ pack comes at $79/mo, and the ‘Merchant’ pack comes at $149/mo.
Apart from these three packages, the three boxes are Standard, Growth, and Enterprise, available at the price of $299, $594, and $999.
Dreamhost is one of the most well-known hosts that does wonders when it comes to WordPress. With their extreme speed and guaranteed uptime, you can rely on DreamHost without worrying.
Being a managed host provider, DreamHost offers various plans for WordPress users, as well as the WooCommerce store. With their secure WAF, it keeps your store stable without worrying about any threats.
They back up your data just in case any trouble occurs. It is recommended by WordPress and has a rating of 9.7. DreamHost has powered over 1.5 million websites and continues to attain goodwill from its customers as a host.
With their 24/7 customer support, you can get access to social support for your queries and issues.
Check out our DreamHost Coupon to claim an exclusive discount on DreamHost now.
- It is as fast as lighting and turns your visitors into buyers. No matter the traffic, it is always super fast.
- It provides free migration.
- It is a time saver because it comes with pre-installed WooCommerce and WordPress, including themes and plugins so that you can start your store quickly without wasting time.
- It keeps vulnerabilities at bay via automatic updates.
- It provides speedy SSD storage.
- They guarantee 100% uptime.
- It comes with free SSL so that your customers can pay without worrying about theft.
- It Has Powerful Caching.
DreamHost has three major plans laid out for you. Their prices are a bit expensive if you consider and compare others, but for what you get in return, the price is worth it.
Their cheapest pack is for $16.95/mo, which is built for 100,000 visitors per month, and contains 30GB of storage.
The second pack, available at $24.95/mo, is known as ‘DreamPress Plus‘ and it allows up to 300,000 visitors and 60 GB of storage.
The third is ‘DreamPress Pro‘ for $71.95/mo with over one million-plus visitors and 120 GB of storage.
If you are looking for fast load times and an instant support team, Kinsta is the best host for you. They are built to handle any surges in traffic that occur.
Kinsta is a highly optimized platform that balances both performance and functionality for their customers. They take care of various things from your side, including caches.
Kinsta has been well known for its key features and WooCommerce hosting. With their 24/7 support, you will be amazed by how accessible it is. All the basic requirements are met with Kinsta.
Check out our Kinsta Coupon to get an exclusive discount on Kinsta hosting.
Without wasting time, let us look into the features of Kinsta.
- It brings a perfect balance between functionality and performance with server-level caching.
- It comes with 100% security and an SSL certificate.
- Provides automatic backups so that if there’s any trouble, Kinsta will have your back.
- It has a one-click installer to save you time.
- It is powered by Google Cloud: one of the most reliable and significant networks.
- It allows migrations to specialized WooCommerce sites.
- Automatic bypass of the cache by users to ensure that there is an efficient check out process.
- It shapes your site to handle traffic; it is their specialty.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can choose your partner without any risk.
Kinsta has various plans starting from $30/mo for a beginner. It gives access to 1 WordPress installation, 10 GB disk space, and 20,000 visits.
Their Pro plans come at $60/mo, which includes 2 WordPress installations, 20 GB disk space, and 40,000 visits.
There are business plans from $100/mo, $200/mo, $300/mo, and $400/mo. All these differ in terms of visits and storage space. Their Enterprise pack starts at $600 and goes up to $1500.
The prices are quite a bit higher than others, but if you are someone who doesn’t like to miss a single sale, their speed and security make it worth paying this amount.
6. WP Engine
From their name alone, you get the idea that this is a specialized WordPress host. WordPress and WooCommerce work hand in hand.
It is known as the most secure platform and is widely popular for its security and fast work. It comes with all the requirements, like bandwidth, SSL, theme options, migrations, and a lot more.
With its quick page loading, it performs terrifically.
Check out our WP Engine Coupon to get an exclusive discount on WP Engine hosting.
Let us have a look at why WP Engine is on my top 10 recommended list.
- High performance and speed.
- 24/7 expert support.
- Superfast hosting to translate to WooCommerce.
- Extraordinary security.
- Extensive options for security beyondSSL basics.
- Data centers are scattered at various locations.
There are various packages designed by WP Engine. The cheapest package to get WP Engine starts at $25, which includes the basics, and is suitable for small websites and blogs. For growing businesses, the Growth pack is available at $95.
The Scale pack is available at $241/mo, which is followed by other premium packages starting from $368, to their most expensive $828/mo plan. All these packages vary in terms of their prices due to storage, visitors, and other vital features.
Like other hosts, InMotion does not have a specific plan for online stores; however, it comes with many reasonable solutions for e-commerce businesses. You can host your WooCommerce site with inMotion by choosing their VPS plans.
InMotion has a team of experts ready 24/7 to help to solve your queries. It is optimized for speed and ensures that your business works fast without having any issues.
What makes them different from other hosts is their 90 day money-back guarantee, which is rare, because most hosts only provide 30 day money-back guarantees.
It offers free migration, which comes in handy if you are someone who is already running a website.
Check out our in-depth InMotion hosting review here.
No matter what plan you choose, they all come with unique features. Some of my favorite features are:
- If you are not satisfied with an upgrade, you can roll it back with their Live-state snapshot feature.
- You can send up to 3,600 mails in an hour with InMotion, and it allows you to create unlimited email addresses.
- Data backup is executed every day to keep your data safe.
- SSD drivers act as fuel to boost your website.
- They provide a free domain to get your business started.
- It has high security to protect your website from any threat.
InMotion has four major plans starting from the cheapest at $6.99/mo currently, which gives you up to 50 GB SSD storage. Other plans are available at $9.99/mo, which gives you up to 100 GB SSD storage.
The third plan for developing and growing businesses is $12.99/mo with up to 150GB SSD storage, and their highest or most expensive package is $19.99/mo.
What makes them unique is that even their top plan is the same price as some host’s lowest package. It is quite affordable for everyone.
Last but not least, A2 Hosting cannot be left out when it comes to WooCommerce hosting. With their blazing fast speed and solutions, they make sure that your website grows.
With their blazing fast Turbo server, you can choose to increase your speed to be up to 20x faster than other hosts.
It comes with WooCommerce pre-installed on your account, which saves time and lets you start quickly.
They keep you up to date by sending you an email to announce updates, and with each update, security is improved. In terms of speed, you can always rely on A2.
Check out our A2 Hosting Coupon to get an exclusive discount on A2 Hosting.
Let us look at the key features that put A2 on this list.
- 1-click set up.
- Top-notch security for your store.
- High performance and speed.
- Friendly and expert team is available 24/7 for help.
- Free migration.
- Risk-free purchase with their anytime money-back guarantee.
- 99.9% uptime.
Keep the incredibly amazing features and 20x faster speed in mind as we review the prices and you’ll see the value. The most inexpensive way to get A2 is with their startup pack at $2.99 a month.
Their second pack, ‘Drive,’ starts at $4.99 a month with unlimited SSD storage. Yes, unlimited! The most popular package is Turbo Boost at $9.99, and their most expensive pack ‘Turbo Max‘ is $14.99 a month.
Their plans come with Cloudways CDN setup, high security, a firewall to keep your data safe, advanced-cache features, and a lot of features that we will look at below.
Cloudways allows you to focus on building a fantastic store rather than dealing with complexity.
With their scalable platform, you can get a step closer to success. Without any hassle, it provides a smooth migration for any existing stores. With their 24/7 support, you can get in touch and get answers to your queries.
- With their powerful stack, you can run your WooCommerce business using the latest tools and software.
- An intuitive platform that serves all your WooCommerce store requirements
- With their Pay-as-you-go plans, you can get the option to pay monthly or hourly.
- It has advanced built-in caches.
- With CloudwaysCDN, it reduces your server load.
- It comes with SSD hosting to improve the performance of your store.
- Cloudways comes PHP 7 ready.
Their most popular plans are for $42/mo. You can avail yourself of a three day free trial of all their packages.
The cheapest package for Cloudways is $10/mo, which is perfect for someone who is just getting started. The kit comes with different features and prices according to your needs.
The price starts from $10/mo, $22/mo, $80/mo, $135/mo to their most expensive package at $230/ mo. All these packages differ in terms of features, but they all provide some standard features that you need.
The name itself hints that it is a dedicated host for WooCommerce. WooCart is another fantastic host that I found for you. WooCart has dedicated Google servers, so you know you are in trusted hands and that your experience will be amazing.
It is designed in such a way that you can maintain and manage your store without any stress with its super-fast loading. You get lightning-fast image loading with WooCart.
One of the things that impresses me about them is that WooCart allows you to create a clone of your store and see if you like the update.
It will enable you to decide whether you want to go for the update or not. This is my favorite feature of WooCart. It ensures easy testing and staging.
- It has smooth and simple steps to create a live store within a few minutes.
- It provides effortless management.
- It provides performance hosting.
- You can access 24/7 support from their experts.
- It comes with a free SSL certificate.
- It has page metrics to analyze which sections perform the best.
- Daily backups are included.
- It has secured staging and testing for their updates.
- It comes with a seven day free trial to ensure you like what you see.
WooCart has six different pricing schemes. The cheapest one starts at $29/mo. The other plans, such as Cart, Shop, Market, Mall, and Supermall are available at $29, $49, $99, $199, and $279, respectively.
They have a separate Enterprise plan series starting from $379, and the series goes up to their most expensive package for $599. These packages come with greater benefits and features.
Which is the Best WooCommerce Hosting Choice for You?
So we have listed the top 10 best WooCommerce hosts for you, but how do you decide which is the best one for you? You must have noticed that all the hosts have some standard features like SSL, Security, free domain, and more.
SiteGround’s GrowBig plan is best suited for any WooCommerce beginner: the plan includes one click WordPress installation, free SSL, free CDN, daily backup, free email, and unlimited database space.
What’s more, you can check out our SiteGround Coupon to get an exclusive discount on SiteGround hosting.
Now that we have given you a handpicked list of some of the best WooCommerce hosting providers.
You know that all of them have high speed, quick 24/7 support by experts, various pricing plans to fit your budget, SSL, top-notch security, and much more, but you cannot go with all of them together.
You will have to scrap all the other names and go for one. Still deciding which one to choose?
If you want to get ONLY the best WooCommerce hosting provider for your online store, click the link below. Also, we have added a step by step guide to install and configure the WooCommerce plugin from scratch.
You can click here to get the list of the (top 3 WooCommerce hosting providers + the WooCommerce setup & installation guide)
Other Hosting Guides:
- Best Web Hosting Providers
- Best Web Hosting for Blogs
- Best Web Hosting Providers for Beginners
- Best WordPress Hosting Providers
- Best Web Hosting for Small Business
- Best Web Hosting for Travel Blogs
- Best Web Hosting for Food Blogs
- Best Web Hosting for Photographers
- Best Cheap Web Hosting for Bloggers
- Best Cheap Windows Hosting Providers
- YouStable Review
- Network Solutions Review
- WPX Hosting Review