Manually managing your inventory is easy and possible when you have few products on your WooCommerce store.
However, when you have hundreds or thousands of products available, inventory management can be tedious and time-consuming.
Such tasks like adding, updating, and managing product variations and inventory are quite intimidating. Don’t you wish there was an easier way to manage the stock and inventory of your store?
This is where WooCommerce inventory management plugins come in handy. The only problem is that choosing the right plugin is like finding a needle in the haystack.
Many inventory management plugins have a complex interface and lack essential features like bulk editing and managing products.
Unfortunately, instead of solving your problems, such plugins will only make your work more complicated.
To improve the process, we have created a list of the best WooCommerce inventory management plugins. These plugins will enable you to manage inventory easily and efficiently.
Whether you have 100 products or 100,000 – you can update and manage everything in your inventory at once with ease. Without further delay, let’s get started with the list.
List of the 10 Best WooCommerce Inventory Management Plugins Review in 2022
WooCommerce Product Stock Manager is a robust inventory management plugin. It lets you manage the stock of your WooCommerce store’s products from a single screen.
This plugin has an easy-to-use interface where you can check the list of your products and variations along with their stock properties. With this plugin, product sorting can be done with ease.
You can use filters to sort the list of products by product ID, product name, or default sorting. With this plugin, you can easily bulk edit and manage all products’ stock, status, ID, weight, title, SKU, and much more.
The best part – you can manage the sales price of all products in the same window. Also, you can see detailed stock levels of your WooCommerce store with different colors and graphs.
- Great, user-friendly interface
- Display the auto-incremented ID
- Allows you to control per-page pagination
- Supports both single and variable product
- Different color options for stock level highlights
- Lets you manage the stock of all products from one screen
Regular license costs $29 and includes future updates and six months of support.
WooCommerce Smart Manager is an outstanding inventory plugin. It comes with notable features that make store management easy.
With this plugin, you can bulk manage products, variations, customers, orders, coupons, and more in a spreadsheet interface. You can increase or decrease stock, price, inventory, or order statuses, and easily perform multiple operations quickly from one screen.
This plugin lets you show or hide data columns on your existing grid. You can also bulk add, edit, or delete multiple items at once. Whether you have 100 products or 100,000 — you can update and manage everything at once.
What’s more, this plugin also removes human errors and miscalculations; if you have made calculation mistakes in prices and stocks, it will take care of everything with ease.
The WooCommerce Smart Manager plugin is jam-packed with powerful features to boost your productivity and makes store management 10x faster and easier.
- Look up orders and customers easily
- Easily export store data to CSV file
- Lets you add custom meta field values
- View and manage variations of a product
- Manages media directly — add, edit, and delete
- Change discount rules for many coupons at once
- Bulk manage and update product prices, category, and inventory
The annual basic plan costs $149 for one website.
The Scanventory Inventory Management plugin allows you to generate product labels and manage inventory through your WooCommerce store’s dashboard. You can easily sync your warehouse inventory and online shop with Scanventory’s app.
For each label, you can create a unique QR code. You can scan QR codes with Scanventory’s mobile app and edit the product directly through your mobile phone or tablet. With this plugin, you can manage available stock, print custom labels, print reports, manage simple and variable products, and more.
You can also manage both your online and warehouse inventory on the go. This plugin lets you update products and make changes to inventory using your mobile device or tablet.
Scanventory comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so give it a try!
- Custom label layouts
- Detailed inventory reports
- Track changes in your inventory
- Easily audit inventory changes
- Print labels for product variations
- Instant updates on products inventory
- Comes with event loggers and audit trail
- Manage simple and variations products
The annual plan costs $129 and includes one-year updates and support.
Veeqo is another reliable plugin that condenses inventory and order management to one place. This plugin comes with an advanced inventory management tool that syncs inventory across multiple warehouses easily.
This plugin creates product kits and bundles to keep your WooCommerce stores’ inventory balanced. It syncs inventory across all of your e-commerce channels and warehouse in real-time.
Veeqo lets you create an automatic stock rule to control how the inventory will show up for each sales channel. You can detail reports of inventory management on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Overall, the Veeqo inventory management system is an easy and effective way to grow your WooCommerce store.
- Easy to use and setup
- Offers invoice customization
- Provides inventory history
- Multichannel inventory management
- Offers detailed reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Manages orders from sales channels from a single platform
- Syncs inventory with online stores such as Amazon and eBay
The basic plan costs £120/Monthly. This plan lets you manage unlimited products and can be used on two websites.
Ecomdash is one of the best WooCommerce inventory management plugins on the market. This plugin makes inventory and stock management easy.
Ecomdash comes with automation software that helps you manage your stock and inventory automatically. It offers everything that you need to manage your online inventory.
You can track and sync product stock across your WooCommerce store easily. Also, you can create inventory reorder rules at a product or warehouse level.
This plugin lets you set custom alert options that notify you whenever your inventory level gets low. This plugin comes with a unique mapping ID system that you can use to track your products with different phrases and identifiers.
To sum it up, Ecomdash is a powerful and effective inventory and stock management plugin that is worth a try.
- Provides multichannel tracking
- Easy product updating and management
- Tracks products with mapping ID systems
- Manage inventory across multiple warehouses
- Helps with selling products in bundles and multi-packs
The basic plan starts at $60/month.
WooCommerce Rapid Stock Manager lets you manage the stock of your WooCommerce stores effectively. With this plugin, you can quickly update your stock inventory and variant size on one screen.
This plugin has a friendly interface that allows you to access and update your stock with ease. You can adjust the stock of any product – including variants – so that your current stock gets adjusted without affecting the inventory. It also provides a low stock indicator so that you can take action right away.
Every action taken on the stock of any product is recorded in the stock unit, so you can display who and when last edited the stock amount for given products. You can even manage stocks across multiple warehouses.
- User-friendly interface
- Updates variants and simple products
- Sends low stock email notifications & indicators
- Export your stock to excel sheets with two type
- Add, edit, or adjust your simple or variant products
- Add warehouses, transfer stock to warehouses, or maintain stock
Regular license costs $39 and includes future updates and six months of support.
ATUM is a powerful WooCommerce inventory management plugin for serious shop owners. It gives you full control of your WooCommerce store’s stock. This plugin lets you keep track of every item that you have in stock.
It has a user-friendly interface where you can manage the inventory of your WooCommerce store products from a single screen. With this plugin, you can bulk edit SKUs, suppliers, purchase prices, and regular or sales prices directly from the dashboard.
You can also create purchase orders and set up locations and suppliers. You can even generate manual or automated exports of any data in your stores.
This plugin offers detailed statistics and reports where you will get insights on sales reporting, lost sales, inventory level indicators, and more. It also offers a stock control widget to provide a better WooCommerce summary of products that are in stock, have a low stock, or are out of stock.
- User-friendly interface
- Offers quick product data editing
- Revolutionary stock control system
- Provides advanced search and filter options
- Comes with advanced inventory management
- Offers inventory management statistics and reports
ATUM offers a free plan. In addition to that, it comes with various add-ons:
- Multi-Inventory- £40/yearly
- Product Levels- £35/yearly
- ATUM Export PRO- £31.5/yearly
Orderhive is a reliable and easy-to-use inventory management plugins for WooCommerce. It allows sellers to manage the inventory of multi-channels from a single dashboard. With Orderhive, cut the guesswork and track incoming and outgoing inventory levels.
This plugin offers accurate tracking with real-time insights so that you never reach low-stock, no-stock, or overstock situations.
You can manage and sync your entire inventory across all sales channels, warehouses, dropshippers, and 3PLs from a single-view platform. You can keep your online inventory paired with offline.
This plugin allows you to save both your time and effort as it comes with features that easily automate all manual tasks. All the inventory data regularly get updates on your devices. Also, it will reduce the risk of underselling and overselling as it tracks incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Offline and online inventory sync
- Offers multiple tagging options
- Automated inventory rules – FIFO
- Push stock quantity across channels
- Low stock and out of stock alerts
- Provides inventory history/last purchase price reports
- Manages multiple warehouses 3PL, Amazon FBA, and more
- Comes with multi-channel sales orders and inventory sync
The basic plan starts at $99.99/month. It also offers a free 15-day trial.
WooCommerce Availability Notifications is a robust inventory management plugin. This plugin lets you manage your inventory and receive a custom notification for different stock statuses. It supports both simple and variable products.
With this plugin, you can customize stock availability for products that are in stock, low in stock, out of stock, and back in order. You can also create notifications to notify the customer about each product in your store. This will give your customer real-time information for each product’s stock availability.
Also, you can set custom font colors and font weights for each notification. It comes with a bulk edit option where you can edit products’ availability notifications in bulk.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Supports simple and variable products
- Provides different stock level information
- Offers customization options for personalized notifications
- Send custom product stock availability notifications for all products in store
Regular license costs $39 and includes future updates and six months of support.
Are you tired of manually updating the inventory of your WooCommerce store? If so, start syncing!
The Stock Synchronization plugin can be your savior in this case. It lets you synchronize your WooCommerce inventory with your external inventory files. You can update your stock inventory daily and say goodbye to the manual updating of stock information.
You can synchronize your inventory and product prices with an external CSV file easily.
This plugin also seamlessly integrates with Google Drive and Dropbox. You can store files in just one of these places, and this plugin will take care of the rest.
- Supports large CSV files
- Compatible with product variation
- Dropbox and Google Drive support
- Easily synchronize your stock information
- Multiple update frequency – hourly, bi-hourly, or daily
- Syncs or alters the prices of your products
Regular license costs $15. This plan includes future updates and six months of support.
Conclusion: What Are the Best WooCommerce Inventory Management Plugins?
All of the plugins listed here have been tried, tested, and approved by WooCommerce experts. These WooCommerce inventory management plugins come with a variety of superb features that are going to help you manage the inventory of your WooCommerce store with ease.
Choose the one that aligns most with your requirements and budget. How do you manage the inventory of your store? Which plugin will you choose from the list?
Feel free to let us know in the comments section below. If this post helped you, kindly share it on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
More WooCommerce Plugins Guide:
- Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Product Designer Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Currency Switcher Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Review Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Social Media Plugins
- Top WordPress WooCommerce Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Coupon Plugins