Today, a multi-vendor marketplace like Etsy, Amazon, and AliExpress are setting new trends in online shopping.
Customers buy more because they can choose from a wide selection of products from multiple vendors. At the same time, sellers can be happy because they get more traffic and sales to their website and earn from vendor commissions.
However, creating a multi-vendor WooCommerce store requires unique functionality that WooCommerce fails to offer. For a multi-vendor store, you need to manage various aspects of a store such as- commissions, assigning products, payout methods, and so on.
To ease the process and workflow-WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins come in handy.
With these plugins, you can build, launch, and expand your multi-vendor WooCommerce store with ease.
In this post, I’ll share the best 10 WooCommerce multi vendor plugin.
These powerful plugins are well coded for WooCommerce and unlock unlimited possibilities to shape your marketplace exactly as you want.
- Product Vendors
- YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor
- Multi Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce
- WC Marketplace
- Socio Multi Vendor for WooCommerce
- Multi Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce
- WC Vendor Pro
- Webkul’s Multi Vendor Marketplace
- WCFM Marketplace
Let’s dive in.
The 10 Best Woocommerce Multi vendor Plugin in 2021
Product Vendors is a robust multi-vendor plugin for WooCommerce. This plugin helps you instantly set up a WooCommerce store in a multi-vendor marketplace with ease.
The plugin offers a simple interface where you can configure commissions details and manage your vendors. Once you set up the plugin, it allows multiple vendors to sell via your website and, in return, you can take a commission on their sales.
With this plugin, vendors manage their own products and edit per-product shipping rules themselves. Also, vendors can view their orders and reports on sales performance.
As a marketplace owner, you can accept and approve the application form manually or automatically. You can set up vendors’ commissions and payout schedules.
Also, it lets you display vendor ratings based on the number of products they sell. You have the option to make payments to vendors instantly, manually, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- Send approval emails to vendors
- Easily manage payouts for vendors
- Set specific commission rates for vendors
- Approve vendors manually/automatically
- Intuitive commissions list management
- Establish vendor commissions
- Feature-rich vendor management system
Pricing: The basic plan costs $79/yearly. This plan supports one website with one year of updates and customer support.
YITH WooCommerce is a powerful multi-vendor plugin that comes in both a free version and a premium version with more flexible features and functionality.
This plugin helps you turn your WooCommerce store into the marketplace with multiple vendors. With the free version, you can set up basic vendor pages.
However, the paid version extends the functionality and lets you manage the entire marketplace with ease.
Once you install and configure the plugin, users can register for vendors and start selling and promoting your products. You can approve the vendor request manually or automatically.
This plugin lets you configure the commission rates for individual vendors or even individual products. Vendors can manage their products easily and even create coupons for their products.
In addition, you’ll have the reports of your multi-vendor WooCommerce store where you can track and analyze vendors by monitoring orders, commissions earned, reviews, and more.
To sum it up, it’s a one-stop multi-vendor plugin for WooCommerce that can ease the process of creating and managing a multi-vendor store. This plugin is power-packed with essential features that can help you skyrocket your sales and conversions.
- Generates advanced reports
- Vendors can set multiple administrators
- Lets you assign commission rates
- Vendors can create coupons for products
- Offers better control of vendor reviews
- Allows vendors to sell and edit their own products
- Supports multiple payment gateways to pay vendors
- Manual or automatic approval of vendors
Pricing: A single site license costs $99.99 and includes one year of updates and customer support.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce helps you convert your store into a fully-fledged marketplace with multiple vendors.
This plugin lets you create separate vendor profiles and manage commission rates for each vendor with ease. You can manage the product list, vendor list, commissions, and so on. You have the authority to approve the vendor’s request automatically or manually.
Once you approve the vendors, they can start adding products from the seller panel and start selling. Your sellers can view and edit their profile information and manage the product list.
The vendors can also view the record of their transactions and sales charts on the dashboard itself.
What’s more, the plugin extends the functionality of shipping by allowing your vendors to manage shipping with ease. Vendors can easily add new shipping zones and add flexible shipping methods.
- Supports all product types
- Marketplace seller central
- Flexible commission management
- Vendors can manage shipping methods
- Add seller name on product page
- Provide intuitive invoice management
- Allows you set up privilege for vendors
- Approve/disapprove vendor or vendor’s product
Pricing: A single site license costs $90 and includes future updates and six months of customer support.
WC Marketplace is another powerful WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin. This allows you to create a fully-fledged multi-vendor marketplace in no time. You can easily build a user-friendly and attractive marketplace without trouble.
With this plugin, you can create a product marketplace, the rental marketplace, booking marketplace, and subscription marketplace for vendors.
This plugin comes with a pile of superb features that other plugins fail to provide. You can automatically or manually manage new vendor registrations and manage other aspects in bulk.
You can also set specific commissions for each product, vendor, or globally for the entire WooCommerce store. Payments can be made straight away with a single click of a button, and it supports multiple payout methods such as PayPal, Stripe, etc.
Additionally, this plugin provides actionable sales reports to owners and vendors. In these reports, you can check what’s working for your business with real-time data and stats.
You can even generate a sales report for each vendor and use them to make more informed decisions.
Overall, you can manage every aspect of your fully-fledged multi-vendor store and run a successful store with ease.
- Provide an actionable sales report
- Easy commissions management
- Multiple payment methods supported
- Provides intuitive dashboard to vendors
- Allows vendors to control the shipping methods
- Sends weekly and monthly sales reports to vendors
Pricing: This plugin is free!
Socio Multi Vendor for WooCommerce is a flexible plugin that helps you turn your WooCommerce store into a multi-vendor store with ease. By doing so, you allow multi-vendors to sell products on your website for a commission.
This plugin lets you set up different commission rates for products and vendors. You can easily manage vendors and approve the vendor’s registration request manually or automatically.
Once you approve vendors, they can add products and start selling them right away. However, each product can be sold by only one vendor.
All sales payments will be received by the store admin and can then be paid to vendors manually. You can pay multiple vendors at a time using the CSV for PayPal mass pay option.
This plugin supports major payment gateways and removes all the hassles of paying sellers.
- Approves vendors manually
- Supports all default product types
- Custom slug options for vendor URL
- Support multiple payments options for vendors
- Sends an email notification to vendors once the approval is done
- Provides shortcode to check the vendor log and application
Pricing: A single site license costs $39 and includes six months of support and future updates.
The Multi-Vendor Marketplace plugin allows you to set up your own multi-vendor WooCommerce store fast and easy.
This plugin lets you create commissions for each product and vendor or in bulk. You can approve vendors’ registration requests from the dashboard manually or automatically. In addition, you can also monitor all the store sales performance with ease.
Each vendor has an individual admin panel, so once the vendor gets approval, they can start adding products and manage their account accordingly. The plugin provides detailed reports to vendors where they can check sales stats, order list, and payment status.
- Create and edit vendors
- Dedicated dashboard for vendors
- Hassle-free commission management
- Detailed sales performance report to the admin
- Shortcodes to check vendor pages
- Store organization by category base
Pricing: The basic plan for a single site costs $27 and includes future updates and six months of support.
WC Vendor Pro is a popular WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin that comes with superb features. This plugin lets you create your own marketplace and allows vendors to sell products just like Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Envato, etc.
This plugin is easy to install and configure, and they also offer a setup wizard to guide you through the initial set up of your marketplace.
You can easily set commission rates globally, per vendor, or per product. It even allows you to choose from percentage, fixed, fee, or a combination.
You can also reward vendors with tiered commissions based on total sales, product sales, and product price.
In addition, the plugin provides integrates a dashboard where vendors can manage every aspect of their store. Using the dashboard, vendors can add products, manage orders, set coupons, shipping, and so on.
- Integrated frontend dashboard
- Set commission rates globally or individually
- Dedicated dashboard for vendors
- Hassle-free shipping for vendors
- Supports multiple payment gateways-PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- Provides detailed sales and commissions reports to admin
Pricing: The single site license costs $199/annually. The plan includes one year of plugin updates and customer support.
Webkul Multi-Vendor Marketplace plugin is a robust plugin that provides a safe environment to create a multi-vendor store.
Using this plugin, you can set up different commission rates for your products and vendors. The best part is you can assign the same products to multiple vendors and compare the price among different sellers for a single product.
The plugin also offers a section where vendors can manage their product stock. It enables vendors to update their assigned products and even delete them from the list. Vendors can update the number of products as per their requirements.
You can configure whether approval is required to publish the assigned products or not. Moreover, you can also check the sales and performance of your stores and have an overview of all your vendors simultaneously.
- Approval to update new products
- Flexible commissions management
- Detail reports checking sales of stores
- Product stock management for vendors
- Display different sellers on the product page with different prices
Pricing: The basic plan for a single site costs $69 and includes plugin updates and six months of customer support.
WCFM Marketplace is a popular feature-rich multi-vendor plugin for WooCommerce. With this plugin, you can build, run, and expand your multi-vendor store. At the time of writing, this plugin has over 10,979 active installations with an average user rating of 4.95 out of 5.
This plugin allows you to set up different commission rates for your products and vendors. The store commission will be calculated and paid to clients based on your settings.
It also offers a front-end dashboard for vendors where they can manage every aspect of their store – adding products, creating coupons & discounts, order management, etc.
Vendors can also manage the shipping of the products and choose between two shipping options – shipping by country or shipping by zone. Vendors can also set default shipping rates based on products and shipping zones.
The plugin supports over 100+ payment gateways and lets you pay your vendors manually or automatically.
What’s more, the plugin offers a smartphone app vendor can use to manage their store on the go.
- Powerful commissions system
- Flexible shipping management
- Supports 100+ payouts methods
- Provides detailed sales reports of the store
- Live chat and ticket support for vendors
- Detailed analytics for store admin and vendors
- Allows vendors to create coupons and discount for products
Pricing: The basic plan of the plugin costs $49/yearly and includes one year of customer support and updates.
Dokan is another reliable WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin that comes with superb features. Using this plugin, you can easily create a multi-vendor store in no time.
The plugin lets you create commissions globally for vendors and products or create special commissions for a single product or vendor.
It also offers store insights with real-time reports and statements. You can easily check the sales reports and get an overview of your WooCommerce store performance.
This plugin provides a front-end dashboard for admins and vendors where they can manage product inventory, sales, orders, discounts, coupons, and more. The vendors can also easily create coupons and discounts for their products separately from the dashboard.
This plugin lets you set up product reviews and vendor reviews to help increase your brand value.
For vendor payments, you can set withdrawal limits, payment channel, minimum withdraw limit, and more. Most importantly, you can pay your vendors with ease using multiple payout methods such as-PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- Unlimited vendors
- Complete vendor management
- Frontend vendor dashboard
- Charge vendors a subscription
- Detailed reports and analytics
- Enable reviews for individual vendors
- Allows vendors to create their own coupons and discounts
- Custom commission rates for individual vendors and products
- Options to run an auction to generate more sales and conversions
Pricing: The basic plan costs $149/yearly and includes one year of plugin updates and customer support.
Conclusion: What are the Best Woocommerce Multi Vendor Plugins?
Each WooCommerce Multi-Vendor plugin listed here shares a mutual goal-to help you set up a multi-vendor store with ease.
All these plugins have been tried, tested, and approved by WooCommerce experts and received a thumbs up.
So what’s stopping you? Choose a plugin and get started!
What is your favorite plugin from the list? Leave a comment and let us know, we would love to hear from you.
If this post helped you feel free to share it on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
More WooCommerce Plugin Guide:
- Best WooCommerce Product Slider Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Point of Sale Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Gift Card Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Booking and Appointment Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Subscription Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Category Accordion Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Search Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Catalog Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins