If your shipping strategy is solid, your WooCommerce business will sail smoothly.
Shipping is a vital aspect of a WooCommerce store, as it’s directly proportional to customer experience. One fickle shipping strategy can upset your customer, so it’s essential to pay extra attention to get it right.
Selling products all over the world involves dealing with different shipping challenges: shipping carriers, tracking, product weight, shipping class, shipping zones, and other issues.
The most important factor is shipping your orders on time for your customers. It’s you who they’ll blame if they don’t get their products delivered on time.
This is where a shipping plugin can be your savior.
There are several interesting WordPress plugins that will help you execute a solid shipping strategy for your WooCommerce store.
We have curated a list of the 17 best standalone WooCommerce shipping plugins that will help you maximize the shipping and delivery options for your customers.
You might have several shipping strategies for your WooCommerce store already in place, but these WooCommerce shipping plugins will extend the overall functionality in a number of ways.
Let’s dive in.
Updated 17 Best WooCommerce Shipping Plugins in 2020 for WordPress
The WooCommerce Advanced Shipping plugin lets you create your own shipping rates based on several conditions.
It has a simple user interface through which you can set conditions based on your shipping needs. To give a couple of examples, you can use conditions such as weight, volume, country, and state to set your table shipping rates.
This plugin offers two extensions: shipping zones and advanced pricing.
Shipping zones: With the shipping zones extension, you can create a group of locations based on countries, states, and ZIP codes, and set them as conditions. This feature is ideal when you have the same rate for a list of countries, such as Europe.
Advanced Pricing: With the advanced pricing extension, you can set more specific pricing. This extension allows you to change the pricing based on:
- Weight-based shipping costs
- Shipping costs per country and shipping class
- Shipping costs per category
- Shipping per product/shipping costs per variation
If you’re on the fence about choosing a reliable plugin that helps in creating multiple shipping methods, this plugin is worth trying.
Pricing: Regular license for $18. The plan includes future upgrades and six months of customer support.
- Easy to use
- Easily extendable
- Create multiple shipping methods
- Allows you to add more advanced pricing options
- Provides advanced and highly customizable conditions
Table Rate Shipping is a powerful shipping plugin for WooCommerce. This plugin allows you to set up multiple shipping options based on conditions and pricing models.
It lets you control all aspects of shipping, like setting up rules and conditions to determine at which price the customers will get a product shipped to their location.
The conditions include shipping destination, cart subtotal, item shipping class, weight, and more.
Shipping can get complicated, but the Table Rate Shipping plugin makes it simple. There are various options that this plugin offers:
- Multiple methods: It helps in setting up multiple shipping methods and options for customers to choose from.
- Many conditions: You can choose from over 15 conditions that will determine the shipping cost for products.
- Flexible pricing: It helps in setting up flexible pricing options for shipping.
Overall, this plugin can be very helpful in setting up table rate shipping for your WooCommerce store. You can add multiple shipping options with various pricing variations depending on various conditions.
Pricing: Single-site license costs $25 and includes future updates and six-month support.
- WPML compatible
- Translation ready
- Offers numerous cost options
- Works with WooCommerce shipping zones
- Supports over 15 customizable conditions
- Provides options to disable shipping taxes per instance
The WooCommerce Shipping Tracking plugin lets your customers track their orders with ease. It also allows you to assign shipments to one or more shipping companies and display tracking info, including company URLs and tracking codes.
This plugin will display tracking info directly on both customers’ emails and the order details page. It even lets you display the timeline of the shipment progress on the order details page.
The WCST plugin supports more than 40 shipping companies. For each product/category/tag, you can create an estimation rule by which this plugin will automatically show the estimated time of shipping. The estimated date of shipping will be shown on the product page as well.
It also allows you to bulk import orders’ tracking info from the .csv file.
This plugin comes with delivery date and time input fields where your customers can specify a starting and ending time in which they want to receive the items.
Overall, this plugin makes tracking, product shipping, and delivery date estimation very easy.
Pricing: Regular license for $24 that includes future updates and six-month customer support.
- Delivery times for shipping rates
- Shows a timeline of shipment progress status
- Shows delivery date & time fields on checkout pages
- Automatic product shipping date estimation
- Multiple shipping tracking and bulk import from .csv files
- Create custom shipping company tracking URLs
- Supports more than 40 shipping companies’ tracking URLs
- Sends tracking codes via email that are visible on the order details page
The YITH Product Shipping plugin helps you in handling shipping fees for every single product available in your WooCommerce store. For example, you can set different shipping fees for each country, state, region, or city.
Selling products across the world means that you need to deal with different shipping fees for each country, state, and city. It can be difficult to edit shipping fees for every single product, and WooCommerce doesn’t allow that without a plugin.
Luckily, the YITH Product Shipping plugin solves this problem. It helps you in setting up different shipping rates for every single product on your store on the basis of country, region, state, or city.
Apart from this, it also shows the order summary on the cart page so that your customers get to know the exact shipping costs for their products.
Pricing: $79 for a single-site license. The plan includes one year of updates and customer support.
- Creates custom shipping rules
- Show shipping cost details for each product
- Creates shipping rules per country, state, and city
- Allows you to edit the priority order to apply rules
- Lets you enter shipping rates at product levels
- Assign different shipping costs based on user roles
When customers place an order, they want to know exactly when their shipment will reach them. They also want to choose a delivery date and time as per their convenience.
The Order Delivery Date Pro plugin lets you create flexible delivery schedules that will allow your customers to choose their ideal delivery date and time. This plugin helps you improve your customer service by delivering the order on the customer’s specified date.
You can also display the dates on which you don’t deliver and indicate the minimum time required for delivery. You can even create different delivery charges for weekdays and special dates, such as holidays.
What’s more, you can also sync deliveries in real-time to Google Calendar.
Overall, this plugin will help you in improving your customer services and also reduce cart abandonment by delivering items on customers’ chosen dates and times.
Pricing: $99 for a single website
- Multilingual delivery data calendar
- Send reminder emails before delivery
- Capture delivery date and time on the checkout page
- Create pickup locations for local pickup shipping
- Allows the rescheduling of order deliveries by customers or admins
The Advanced Flat Rate Shipping Method plugin lets you create flat rate shipping methods with unlimited conditional shipping rules.
Using this plugin, you can apply many conditional rules to shipping, such as country, state, postal code, product, category, product variations, weight, shipping class, and more.
It also lets you set advanced price rules. With this plugin, you can apply multiple rules with fees. The multiple prices may be based on conditions like the product name, category name, product weight, cart weight, total quantity in cart, and more.
Overall, this plugin is a fully-featured solution for all your flat rate shipping needs.
Pricing: $99 for a single site
- Enables free shipping
- Works perfectly with WPML
- Allows customization options in conditions
- Charge flexible rates or flat pricing for your store
- Creates custom zones to speed up your work
- Creates shipping methods for the specific geographical locations
- Lets you add many restrictions and conditions for shipping
The USPS Shipping plugin for WooCommerce provides seamless integration with USPS web tools and your WooCommerce store. This plugin helps you showcase the live shipping rates directly to your customers in the shopping cart and checkout page.
Using this plugin, you can also ship within the USA or worldwide with ease. With multiple warehouse locations, you can ship from the closest warehouse by geolocation.
This plugin provides up-to-date package information to your customers from the USPS parcel tracking service.
The parcel tracking service is available when your customers enter the parcel identification number or tracking number. It allows you to set an automatic email notification that can be sent to your customers when the package is shipped and delivered.
Pricing: Regular license for $20 that includes future updates and six-month support.
- Integrates with USPS web tools
- Defines flat rates for letter mail
- Shows live shipping rates to customers
- Offers advanced box packing
- Updates orders within the package tracking
Flexible Shipping PRO is the most advanced shipping plugin for WooCommerce stores. It allows you to create shipping methods easily depending on various conditions.
This plugin offers powerful and easy-to-use shipping calculations based on weight, cart total, product count, and much more. It allows you to set minimum and maximum values for cart total and weight. You can also create a COD (cash on delivery) shipping method for some additional costs.
It also comes with a location-based shipping add-on that extends its functionality with additional rules based on location. Using this add-on, you can determine shipping costs based on locations like continent, country, state, city, and more.
Pricing: The basic plan starts at $89 yearly for a single site
- Create custom shipping rules
- Integrates with courier services
- Unlimited shipping methods and cost rules
- Improves user experience related to shipping
- Adds titles and descriptions to your shipping methods
- Lets you offer free shipping based on price and quantity
WooCommerce Shipping Plus is the most powerful shipping plugin for your WooCommerce store. It allows you to create unlimited shipping methods based on your requirements.
You can create various shipping methods based on conditions like cart subtotal, quality, weight, shipping class, shipping zone, and more. It’s easy to configure, so you don’t require any coding knowledge to use it.
This WooCommerce shipping plugin makes it simple to create your own shipping conditions based on requirements and shipping fees.
Pricing: Regular license for $17 that includes future updates and six-month support
- Easy to configure
- No coding required
- Uses conditional logic
- Unlimited shipping rules
- Advanced shipping methods
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping is a reliable shipping plugin for WooCommerce. It allows you to set up multiple shipping methods with ease.
Using this plugin, you can create unlimited shipping zones and shipping methods based on cost per product, weight, shipping class, category, and other factors.
The additional charge feature lets you charge extra for non-standard items or set up shipping costs per shipping class.
With this WooCommerce shipping plugin, you’ll get powerful marketing features that you can use to reward your loyal customers with free shipping or discounts based on their previous shopping experience.
Pricing: Regular plan costs $39 and includes future updates and six months of support.
- Create unlimited shipping methods
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Create unlimited shipping zones based on geolocations
- Offers more than 20 configurable conditions to choose from
- Select shipping methods automatically or allow customers to choose manually
- Create additional shipping charges based on product and shipping class
The YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking plugin lets your customers track orders placed on your WooCommerce store. Allowing your customers to track orders easily will help you in improving the quality of your customer service.
With this plugin, you can give your customers the freedom to observe the whole delivery process of the products. This type of one-click order tracking simplifies the sales process and also helps in reducing the workload of your customer service.
Using this plugin, you can loyalize your customers by offering them a quick overview of their order, shipping, estimated delivery date, and more. Your customers will receive an email with a direct tracking link once they place the order.
Pricing: $65 for a single-site license that includes one year of updates and support.
- One-click order tracking
- Import tracking data easily
- Inserts tracking data into the delivery note
- Lets you choose from 90+ carriers
- Track orders directly from the dashboard
- Customer will get tracking links once the order is shipped
Per Product Shipping is a robust shipping plugin for WooCommerce. It allows you to define different types of shipping costs for products based on customer locations.
Once you define the shipping cost, it can be added to other shipping methods or can be used as a standalone shipping method. With this plugin, you can easily define the cost based on the destination.
Pricing: Single-site license costs $79 and includes one year of updates and support
- Easy to use and install
- Uses a standalone shipping method
- Add per-product costs to other shipping methods
- Define line and per-item costs per product
ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express Shipping is a powerful DHL Express plugin in the market. This plugin allows you to integrate your shipping services with the popular shipping carrier DHL.
Using this plugin, you can display the estimated delivery time and provide a breakdown of all shipping charges. This plugin fetches DLF shipping rates based on product weight, box dimensions, shipping destination, etc.
This plugin has a built-in currency conversion feature that converts your customers’ local currency to DHL’s currency. All you need to do is specify the conversion rate and the plugin will calculate the amount accordingly.
Pricing: Single-site subscription for $79
- Shipment tracking facility
- Package insurance option
- Options to set up pickup services
- Price adjustment for each service
- Display estimated delivery time on checkout pages
- Access real-time rates from DHL Express service
- Provides options to enable weekend and cash on delivery
The Shipping Multiple Addresses plugin allows your customers to ship cart items to different addresses. Providing value to customers can help in improving the user experience of your WooCommerce store.
This plugin enables multiple ship-to functionalities on your WooCommerce store. It’s easy to install and helps your customers in shopping for multiple locations at one time. This will save your customers time and allows them to ship to multiple addresses by placing a single order.
Pricing: Single-site license for $49 that includes one year of updates and support.
- Send identical carts to multiple locations
- Lets your customers save multiple addresses
- Supports all WooCommerce shipping methods
- Allows you to ship to multiple locations in one checkout
The Weight Based Shipping plugin offers a simple and flexible shipping method for WooCommerce. This plugin allows you to calculate shipping costs based on (but not limited to) order weight.
Using this plugin, you can create many shipping rules based on order destination, weight, and subtotal. Each rule can be configured to create a flat price or progressive price based on cart weight.
You can also tweak shipping prices for specific shipping classes. This plugin allows you to set minimum and maximum shopping constraints to make shipping sensible in any case.
Pricing: Single-site license costs $19 and includes one year of automatic updates and support.
- Flexible pricing calculation
- Conditional free shipping
- Weight-based shipping
- Comes with shipping class support
- Set minimum and maximum shipping price constraints
The WooCommerce Advanced Shipping Packages plugins add extra functionality to your shipping methods. This plugin allows your customers to split the cart into separate shipping packages.
Once a customer splits the cart, each package and the product inside will be shown separately in the cart and checkout pages. Each of them will get its own shipping rates based on your settings.
Customers will see separate shipping options for each package, and can also set up custom package names. Your customers can also create unlimited shipping packages without any restrictions.
Pricing: Single-site license costs $49 and includes one year of updates and support.
- Easy to use and install
- Ship freight items separately
- Unlimited shipping packages
- Allows customers to set up custom package names
- Exclude shipping methods from packages
The Canada Post WooCommerce Shipping plugin provides seamless integration between the Canada Post and your WooCommerce store. This plugin lets you showcase the live shipping rates directly to your customers in the shopping cart and checkout page.
Using this plugin, you can ship within Canada or worldwide easily. It has multiple warehouse locations so that you can ship from the closest warehouse by geolocation. This plugin uses geolocation when determining the closest shipment point to the destination’s postal code.
This plugin provides up-to-date package information to your customers from the Canada Post’s parcel tracking service.
The parcel tracking service is available when customers enter the parcel identification number or tracking number. It even allows you to set an automatic email notification that can be sent to your customers when the package is shipped and delivered.
Pricing: Regular license for $25 that includes future updates and six-month support.
- Generate PDF shipment labels
- Integrates with USPS web tools
- Offers advanced box packing
- Updates orders with package tracking
- Shows live shipping rates to customers
- Updates orders within the package tracking
Final Verdict: What are the Best WooCommerce Shipping Plugins?
This was our extensive list of the best WooCommerce shipping plugins that you should definitely give a try.
All the plugins listed here have been tried, tested, and approved by WooCommerce experts.
We hope these WooCommerce shipping plugins will help you execute a sharp shipping strategy for your WooCommerce store.
Feel free to tell us which shipping plugin from the list is your favorite.
If this post helped you, kindly share it on your social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
More WooCommerce Plugin Guide:
- Best WooCommerce Product Slider Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Point of Sale Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Gift Card Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Booking and Appointment Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Subscription Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Category Accordion Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Search Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Catalog Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Product Designer Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Currency Switcher Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Multi Vendor Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Inventory Management Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Review Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Social Media Plugins
- Top WordPress WooCommerce Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Coupon Plugins
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Review
- WooCommerce Memberships Review