Are you on the fence about choosing the best WooCommerce wishlist plugins?
As a WooCommerce store owner, you know wishlists are one of the most important aspects of an eCommerce store.
A wishlist is a powerful marketing tool. If a user shows interest in any product, they add the product to the wishlist and can return later to buy it.
A wishlist encourages users to return and track the products they’re interested in. What’s more, if they share the wishlist to friends or social media channels it will result in more sales and exposure to your WooCommerce store.
Now you have a fair idea of how important is to have a wishlist on your WooCommerce store.
How do you add and manage a wishlist for your WooCommerce store?
You can use the WooCommerce wishlist plugin to make the process smoother. The only hurdle is knowing how to select the best one when you have several options available.
There are many WooCommerce wishlist plugins that let you add a wishlist feature to your WooCommerce store but they may be missing essential features such as social share, promotional emails, analytics, multiple wishlist support, and so on.
And the worst part — some of them aren’t even built for WooCommerce.
In this post, we have handpicked and created a list of the 10 best WooCommerce wishlist plugins that are specially coded for WooCommerce and come with a pile of superb features.
To ease the process, we have explained what value each plugin will bring to your store, mentioning their notable features, pricing, and more.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- TI WooCommerce Wishlist
- WooCommerce Wishlist
- WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce
- Elite Authors’ WooCommerce Wishlist
- Wishlist & Compare Combo for WooCommerce
- Multiple Wishlist for WooCommerce
- Premmerce WooCommerce Wishlist
- WooCommerce Wishlist & Add to Favourites
- WooCommerce Wishlist by WooCommerce
Let’s dive into the list.
List of the 10 Best WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins in 2022
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is a simple and powerful wishlist plugin for WooCommerce. This plugin allows your customers to create multiple wishlists of products with ease.
What’s more, this plugin enhances your site’s functionality as it helps customers to find products quickly and save them to buy later.
Once you configure the plugin, your customer can start adding products with the drag and drop option. They can also download the wishlist content to a .pdf file or share their wishlist on social media channels and much more.
This plugin provides an intuitive interface where you can manage almost everything related to your customer’s wishlist. It lets you add a wishlist widget on the headers, sidebars, or anywhere on your WooCommerce store.
You can also observe customers’ wishlist to check the statistics about the most popular products in your store. Based on that, you can create dedicated discount offers to loyalize customers and encourage them to buy the product they like.
Overall, if you’re looking for a one-stop solution to add and manage the wishlist of your WooCommerce site, YITH wishlist plugin is worth a try.
- Set privacy options for customers’ wishlists
- Advanced and versatile wishlist management
- Allows your customers to ask for a wishlist’s estimate
- Monitor customers’ wishlists and popular products
- Allows customers to create multiple wishlists easily
- Lets you add wishlist widgets on headers and sidebars
Pricing: The basic plan for a single site costs $99.99 and includes one year of updates and support.
Also, read details YITH WooCommerce wishlist review here.
TI WooCommerce Wishlist is a real game-changer when it comes to creating and managing the wishlist of a WooCommerce store.
As the name suggests, it’s a WooCommerce wishlist plugin that lets you create and manage the look and functionality of your store’s wishlist. Literally, you can manage every aspect — wishlists, buttons, columns, processing, and login options.
This plugin makes it easy for customers to create and manage an unlimited number of wishlists with ease. Your customer has full control over the wishlists; they can add a new wishlist, delete, rename, and set the privacy setting on the wishlist page.
To ease the process, this plugin provides shortcodes and widgets to create and manage wishlists. You can add stunning wishlist buttons anywhere on your WooCommerce store.
Also, using shortcode, you can add a search button to search and browse all the public wishlists on your store.
What’s more, you can browse and manage your customers’ wishlists from the admin panel. The plugin offers a powerful analytics tool that helps you discover popular products and learn your customer preferences.
Once you know what your customer wishes to buy, you can create discounts and send promotional emails to customers directly.
This plugin comes with ready to use templates and you can send emails to multiple customers at a time.
The best part is you can grow your online community using the follow feature and social share options.
Check out some of the notable features of TI WooCommerce Wishlist plugin.
- Create and manage multiple wishlists
- Wishlist privacy settings for customers
- Add ‘add to wishlist’ buttons to site pages
- Share wishlist on social media
- Send promotional emails based on customers’ wishlists
- Shortcodes and pages to create and manage wishlists
- Detailed reports to the admin about each customer’s wishlist
Pricing: A single site license costs $79/year and includes one year of updates and customer support.
The WooCommerce Wishlist plugin is another reliable wishlist plugin that allows you to create a responsive wishlist option for your WooCommerce store.
Once you install and configure the plugin, customers can add products to the wishlist easily.
All products that are added to wishlists will display images, title, price, and a link to the actual product page.
Products can be added to the cart from the wishlist panel or can be directly removed from the wishlist. Even bulk products can be directly added to the wishlist with one click.
The plugin extends the functionality of adding the wishlist to pages and displays the wishlist as a slide in/out tabs. Products that are added to the wishlist will be displayed as a slider in responsive design.
This plugin also allows logged in users to share their wishlist on social media channels with ease. In this way, you’ll get more sales and customers visiting your WooCommerce store.
- Create responsive wishlists
- Slider for scrolling products
- Provides catalog and product display options
- Customizable templates
- The wishlist can be visible as a slide in/out tab
- Allows customers to share their wishlist on social media
Pricing: The basic plan for single-site costs $21. This plan includes future updates and six months of support
WPC Smart Wishlist is a powerful plugin that lets your customers manage their wishlist and save their favorite items for later purchase. This plugin also lets your customers customize their wishlist and share it on social media channels.
The wishlist products’ details are displayed smartly: title, price, date added, stock status, product thumbnail image preview, wishlist item count, and more.
You can easily display wishlist buttons anywhere on your WooCommerce store with the help of shortcodes and widgets. You can even add a wishlist popup anywhere on your WooCommerce store.
In addition to creating a wishlist, this plugin also offers actionable reports of your customer’s wishlist data where you can learn your customers’ most popular products and preferences.
What’s more, this plugin lets you send promotional emails for popular products right to your customers. In this way, you encourage them to buy more from you at a discounted price.
- Ultra-speedy performance
- Fully customizable wishlist options
- Enable/disable wishlist sharing button
- Lets customer customize their wishlist page
- Allows customer to share wishlist using links
- Control the use of wishlist for unauthenticated users
- Add a wishlist popup anywhere on the store
- Shortcodes and widget to display the wishlist button
Pricing: Single site license costs $29. This includes lifetime updates and dedicated customer support.
Elite Authors’ WooCommerce Wishlist is another great option for wishlist management. This simple plugin allows you to add a responsive wishlist to your WooCommerce store.
With this plugin, as a WooCommerce store owner, you can manage every aspect of your stores’ wishlist. You can edit the widget buttons and change the color, text, and typography to match the look and feel of your WooCommerce store.
This plugin provides shortcodes you can use to display the wishlist button anywhere on your WooCommerce store.
This plugin enables your customers to add an unlimited number of products to a wishlist. Customers can also manage their wishlists by creating, editing, or deleting their own wishlists.
The best part is this plugin lets your customer share their wishlist on social media platforms with ease. It also offers a privacy option where your customers can create a wishlist with different visibility types — public, private, or shared.
- Hassle-free wishlist management
- Create wishlists with different visibility types
- Allows guest users to create wishlists
- Customizable text styles, and color of wishlist button
- Add wishlist search button for searching public wishlist
- Shortcodes to add wishlist button anywhere on your store
Pricing: The basic plan for a single site costs $24 and includes future updates and six months of customer support.
The Wishlist & Compare Combo for WooCommerce plugin enables your customers to add products to a wishlist and compare products on the go.
As the name suggests, it’s a combo plugin where you’ll have both the functionality of a wishlist and the added ability to compare products.
The installation and configuration of this plugin is straightforward. You can add a wishlist and product comparison anywhere on your website.
You can also customize the look and feel of the wishlist button to match your WooCommerce store’s look and feel. As the owner of a WooCommerce store, you can manage and view your customer’s wishlist.
Once you configure it, your customers can easily add and manage multiple products on the wishlist. This plugin enables your customers to share their wishlist on social media channels and helps you with more traffic and exposure.
Overall, it’s a reliable plugin, where you’re getting two distinct functions—wishlist and product comparison—at such an affordable cost.
- Easy wishlist management
- Customers add products to a wishlist
- Customers can compare products
- Allows customer to share wishlist on social media
- Multiple options to hide and show wishlist and compare list
- Add wishlist button anywhere on your WooCommerce store
Pricing: Single site license costs $9 and includes future updates and six months of customer support.
The Multiple Wishlist for WooCommerce plugin is another reliable wishlist plugin. This plugin allows you to add a wishlist option to your WooCommerce store with ease.
The plugin is easy to use and has a simple interface where your customers can create and manage wishlists.
The plugin lets your users create multiple wishlists with multiple products and categories. It also allows your users to add as many products to a single wishlist as they desire.
Users can easily categorize and manage multiple wishlists on the go. All users have the authority to make a wishlist private and public as per their convenience.
You can customize the wishlist button and showcase it anywhere on your website. In addition, you can manage and view users’ wishlist to get better insights into popular products in your WooCommerce store.
Moreover, this plugin allows your users to share their wishlists on social media platforms by sharing a URL. Once a product is out of stock or comes in stock, they’ll get notified via email and popup message.
- Users can add multiple wishlists
- Users can customize their wishlist
- Allows users to share wishlist on social media channels
- Detailed insights on user wishlist and their preferences.
- Admin can enable/disable the option to share wishlist on social media
- Shortcodes to display the wishlist button anywhere in your store.
Pricing: The basic plan costs $39 and includes future updates and six months of customer support.
Premmerce WooCommerce Wishlist is a freemium plugin to enable a wishlist option on your WoooCommerec store. After installation and easy configuration, your customers can choose products to add to wishlists for future purchases.
As a free option, it offers a pile of a superb feature that you’re more likely to expect with premium plugins. The plugin offers widgets to add a wishlist button anywhere of your WooCommerce store. It also enables customers to share their wishlist on social media channels with the help of a URL.
What’s more, the plugin lets you review and analyze customer wishlists to learn their preferences. As a result, you can create dedicated discounts and offers and send your customers promotional emails to encourage them to buy more.
- The plugin is completely free
- Customers create their own wishlists
- Provides widgets to add wishlist buttons
- Allows customers to share wishlist using URLs
- Lets you manage and review customers’ wishlist in the dashboard
Pricing: The plugin is completely free. Also, it provides future updates for free.
WooCommerce Wishlist & Add to Favourites is a flexible and reliable plugin to add and manage the wishlist of your WooCommerce store. Configuring the plugin enables your customers to list their favorite products in a wishlist with ease.
Customers can easily manage their wishlist and edit, add, or delete products from the wishlist. It also lets your customers choose the privacy of the wishlist; they can make it public or private as per their convenience.
This plugin works like charm for both guests and registered users. However, the guest users’ lists will vanish after 30 days. You can manage and analyze your customer’s preferences and your most popular products to create better marketing campaigns.
Moreover, this plugin lets your customers share their wishlist on social media channels and help you get more traffic and sales.
- Showcase wishlist drawer on all pages
- Favorite products list link in customer account pages
- Works for both registered and unregistered users
- Lets you add wishlist favorite button anywhere on pages
- Add the wishlist button on store pages and single products page
- Allows customers to share wishlist on social media channels
- Customers get to choose whether to make a wishlist public or private
Pricing: The single site license costs $29 and includes future updates and six months of customer support.
WooCommerce Wishlist is the official wishlist plugin developed by WooCommrce. This plugin enables guests and customers to create and add an unlimited number of wishlists.
Whether it’s a birthday or festive season, a customer can add and share a wishlist with ease.
Both guests and registered users can create wishlists where they can add, edit, or delete products directly. However, the wishlists of guest users will only be valid for 30 days while registered users can keep their wishlist forever. This plugin also allows your customers to make their wishlist private or public.
In addition to wishlist creation, this plugin provides an intuitive dashboard where you can view and manage your customers’ wishlists and have detailed insight into your most popular products.
Based on this analysis, you can create a customized discount for customers to encourage them to take quick action.
- Bulk actions to manage wishlists
- Customers can create unlimited wishlists
- Allows customers to share wishlists on social media
- Lets you add a wishlist to any page of your store
- Guest and registered users can create wishlists
- Provides an admin section to view and manage wishlists
- Privacy option to mark a wishlist as public or private
Pricing: Single site license costs $79 annually and comes with one year of updates and customer support.
Conclusion: What are the Best WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins?
These are some of the popular and best WooCommerce wishlist plugins available on the market. All the plugins mentioned here are easy to use, flexible, and come with notable features to ease the process of creating and managing wishlists.
If you enjoyed reading this post, share it on various social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
More WooCommerce Plugin Guide:
- Best WooCommerce Product Slider Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Point of Sale Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Gift Card Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Booking and Appointment Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Subscription Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Category Accordion Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Search Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Catalog Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins