When it comes to business promotion and marketing, you can stand out from your competitors and take your business to the next level with the right set of content marketing tools.
The main goals in marketing any business are to increase engagement and deliver accurate content to your customers. (Go to the quick index if you are in a hurry)
Luckily, there are various content marketing tools to help you improve your engagement, understand customer behavior, create attractive popups and images, and more.
We don’t want you to feel overwhelmed with all the hundreds of options available, so we have handpicked and curated a list of the top blog content marketing tools.
Each tool has a different purpose. However, the overall goal is to achieve maximum growth and promote effortless marketing.
In this article, we will walk you through some of the best Blog content marketing tools. So, without any further delay, let us dive into the details!
Top Blog Content Marketing Tools: In a Nutshell
Before we dive into the details of each Blog content marketing tool, here is a quick overview:
- Buzzsumo – Best for finding influencers and content insight. Read More Here
- HubSpot – The best one-stop destination for various tools. Read More Here
- Canva – Best for designing beautiful images. Read More Here
- Grammarly – Best for spelling and grammar checks. Read More Here
- SEMrush – Best all-in-one marketing toolkit. Read More Here
- HootSuite – Best for managing Social Media. Read More Here
- Ahrefs – Best for researching your competitors and improving your SEO ranking. Read More Here
- Buffer – Best for authentic social media scheduling. Read More Here
- Loom – Best for screencasting videos. Read More Here
- Kred – Best for measuring your online influence. Read More Here
- Hotjar – Best for understanding customer behaviors. Read More Here
- Google Analytics – Best content marketing tool for digital insights. Read More Here
- MailChimp – Best for email marketing. Read More Here
- Evernote – Best for staying organized and sharing notes with teams for effective content creation. Read More Here
Read on to learn which is the best blog content marketing tool for you.
List of Top 14 Blog Content Marketing Tools in 2023
1. Buzzsumo – Analyze Blog Topics & Influencers
BuzzSumo is one of the best tools available for analyzing which content performs the best for any competitor or keyword.
As a multi-purpose content research tool, it can help you find which topics you should be writing about and locate perfect influencers for you in your marketing niche.
Buzzsumo gives you detailed competitor research, which allows you to see your competitor’s most shared content and who shared it.
You can even enable notifications to send you an alert whenever your competitor is posting new content, and get a full report of your competitor’s content and compare it with yours to stand out and rank better than your competitor.
- Buzzsumo gives you detailed insights into yours and your competitors’ content. It gives you reports on specific topics by analyzing the content through various parameters such as length, network, publishes per day, and more.
- You can discover most-shared content and filter by time, type, author, and more.
- Buzzsumo gives you influencer marketing, which means you can analyze and find influencers that promote your content for free.
- With Buzzsumo, you can create content that answers visitors’ questions through its question analyzer.
- You also get the advantage of brand monitoring, which means you can get a notification for any new brand, keyword, or topic that’s relevant to your business.
The Bottom Line
If you want to find which content is trending, and find a wide range of influencers to promote your content, Buzzsumo has what you need.
2. HubSpot – One-stop Content Marketing Tool
HubSpot offers various content marketing tools for bloggers. HubSpot is the best bet if you are searching for a one-stop destination for content marketing tools – that way you won’t need to spend on various tools individually.
Instead, HubSpot provides a complete package of tools such as live chat and chatbots, popup builders, a powerful form builder, and a WordPress plugin for marketing.
Whether you are just starting out or have been in the field for a long time, HubSpot has the right sets of tools for you. It also makes products specifically for sales and service teams, which can be ground control for your entire business.
- Hub spot has a world-class CMS that allows you to grow your business with the most powerful marketing automation platform.
- You can easily launch professional-looking landing pages to convert more leads into potential customers.
- You can create attractive popups without the help of developers through HubSpot. These popups are mobile-optimized and user-friendly.
- HubSpot allows you to stay connected with your customers and solve their issues quickly by creating live chat and chat boxes.
- With HubSpot, you can fill your CRM with potential leads from your website using the HubSpot form builder.
The Bottom Line
HubSpot is a perfect destination for users looking for various content marketing tools such as popup builders, live chats, form builders and more all in one place rather than spending hundreds of dollars on individual tools.
3. Canva – Create Stunning Graphics & Visuals
Hiring a graphic designer seems like an ideal solution until it’s time to pay the design fees! With Canva, you can save hundreds of dollars by creating designs on your own.
Canva helps users with no graphic design experience to create a custom design. There are various pre-made templates that you can choose from and then insert the text you want to use.
You can print these designs or share them directly on social media. Canva makes it easy to design eye-catching posters or other marketing material and share it on your blog to attract an audience and gain more online exposure.
- Canva lets you easily drag-and-drop elements to edit your image without HTML.
- You can build everything from scratch with its intuitive dashboard. You do not need any experience or tech-savvy.
- Hundreds of pre-made templates for various categories such as Facebook posts, advertisements, and more.
- You can add custom images and text to create the design your way. Additionally, Canva comes with tools such as cropping, enhancing, and straightening.
- Canva comes with heatmap, which can tell you how users are interacting with your ads.
The Bottom Line
Canva is a perfect blog content marketing tool for users who need a beginner-friendly tool that delivers professional results in creating excellent campaigns and posters.
4. Grammarly – For Grammar & Proofreading
When it comes to writing a blog, we often make mistakes without realizing it. No one is perfect. The more you write, the more likely you are to make small errors.
With Grammarly, you can leave behind any worries about delivering error-filled content. Grammarly makes sure that there are no grammatical errors in your writing.
The premium version also gives you some great additional features and detects plagiarism. It detects errors in punctuation, spelling, and more.
This flexible tool is one of our best picks for bloggers. You can use Grammarly as an extension on your web browser or application.
- Grammarly helps with vocabulary enhancement and writing style checks so that you can write a perfect blog without having to spend money on other expensive tools.
- Also, you won’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on another tool to check plagiarism. Grammarly detects plagiarism in your content and makes sure that your content is 100% original.
- Grammarly gives you writing suggestions based on your goals and audience.
- Grammarly does the work for you. From spelling to sentence construction, Grammarly helps you make the best impression on your audience.
- Grammarly makes sure that your content is reaching people in its best form. It shows the delivery, engagement, and clarity rate of your content.
The Bottom Line
If publishing perfect content with no grammatical errors or plagiarism is your highest priority, Grammarly is the best content marketing tool for you.
5. SEMrush – Complete Content Marketing Toolkit
SEMrush is an all-in-one marketing tool for digital marketers and bloggers.
SEMrush is one of the premium tools used by professional bloggers and marketers as it helps identify your competitors and gives you a list of keywords that helps keep your blog ranking at the top of the search page.
It’s of the most powerful tools to help increase your SEO rankings, and it will find you keywords in less than a minute.
As soon as you type your main keyword, you will find different results of keywords along with multiple FAQs that you can include in your blog. SEMrush makes data-driven blogging easy.
- SEMrush lets you check your competitor’s backlinks instantly.
- SEMrush helps you check competitors’ rankings so you can see how you compare them.
- You can quickly check hundreds of keywords for the organic ranking of your blog. This is invaluable if you need to boost your SEO ranking.
- Even if you are new to the world of blogging, SEMrush provides a beginner-friendly interface. You can enter your competitors’ URLs and SEMrush will uncover the top-performing content of your competitor.
- Additional features include crawl audit tools, advertising research, position tracking, advertising research, and more.
The Bottom Line
SEMrush is one of the most potent tools that help in keyword research. You can analyze which keywords are used and help increase your SEO ranking with SEMrush.
6. HootSuite – Content Marketing + Social Media Management
After you write a blog, you can’t simply leave it and expect people to be aware of it. Sharing your content on social media is essential, yet most bloggers find it difficult.
HootSuite makes it easy. Empowering millions of users, Hootsuite lets you manage social media posts with various marketing strategies in mind.
From serving customers to finding prospects, HootSuite enables you to manage all your social media from one page.
Rather than you having to sit down and manually share your posts, HootSuite lets you schedule posts during peak hours for the best engagement.
- HootSuite is compatible with more than 35 social media platforms.
- HootSuite comes with a built-in spellchecker so that you can post your posts without any spelling errors.
- You can manage all aspects of your social media, such as drafting posts, scheduling, and more from its intuitive dashboard.
- You get comprehensive analytics and reports of your social media to keep track of your growth.
- Perks include content curation features, campaign management, ads, and more.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an excellent social media management tool with great features to take your social media marketing a step ahead, HootSuite is a great option.
7. Ahrefs – Find Easy to Rank Content Ideas
Ahrefs is a comprehensive SEO tool that enables bloggers to research keywords, which is crucial to building and maintaining a good SEO ranking.
As a blogger, you’re probably well aware that writing content involves a lot of effort. But that’s only half the job.
To rank at the top of a search, you must have a complete analysis of your competitors and the keywords your customers are using to search for you. This is exactly what Ahrefs delivers, and it comes with plenty of additional features as well.
If we had to list the best SEO tools, Ahrefs would rank number one. You can effortlessly find your keyword rankings with just a few clicks.
- Ahrefs shows the approximate number of clicks on a particular keyword. Due to this feature, you can choose the keyword with the highest click volume.
- Ahrefs is one of the few SEO tools that update backlinks regularly.
- You get a unique feature known as Top Subfolders that helps you understand your website’s structure and understand in great detail which section of your competitor’s website generates more traffic, even down to particular geographical regions.
- To remove the content gap between you and your competitors, take advantage of Ahrefs’s content gap tool.
- You can have a look at your competitor’s site and check the ranking history of any keyword.
The Bottom Line
Ahrefs is a perfect blog content marketing tool for users looking to analyze their content and find the right set of keywords to outrank their competitors.
8. Buffer – Measure Your Content Marketing
Buffer is a simple social media management tool that helps you build authentic engagement and create a strong social media presence.
With Buffer, you can publish your content and analyze your campaigns, helping you to build your brand on social media.
One of the things we like most about Buffer is that it lets you mix and match tools to create your plan rather than forcing you to pick one that might not deliver exactly what you need.
You can plan and schedule campaigns to drive social media engagement without stepping out of your comfort zone.
- Buffer gives you a detailed report and analysis of your content to grow and track your success.
- You can build your community on Instagram through Buffer by engaging with the most popular comments on your posts.
- You can schedule stories Instagram stories through your desktop or the Instagram app to get maximum engagement.
- Buffer also lets you build a custom report and quickly export it to your teammates.
- Buffer comes with a hashtag planner, which means you can create, save, and organize hashtags for your Instagram post.
The Bottom Line
Buffer is a perfect content marketing tool for users looking to enhance their social networks. You can easily manage your social networks with Buffer and its unique features.
9. Loom – Create Helpful Video Content
The loom is one of the simplest yet most powerful tools. Loom allows you to create walkthrough tutorials with its screen-share video feature.
You can create, edit and share screen-share videos through Loom. This allows you to create tutorials without spending hours switching between different software.
Loom helps you stay organized. Rather than calling a full meeting, you can easily explain your team members’ concepts via Loom.
- Loom is compatible with any device. You can use it via Windows, Mac, iOS device, and Chromebook.
- If you make a mistake, you do not need to start over to create a perfect video. Loom allows you to trim your videos as per your requirements to save time.
- Most screencasting tools have a limited duration. With Loom, you can record video with no time limit.
- For utmost privacy, Loom lets you create passwords to protect your videos. You can also share your videos to specific email addresses.
- Once your video is complete, there are multiple sharing and saving options. You can either directly share the URL of your video, or download your videos and export them further.
The Bottom Line
Loom is perfect for users who often make walkthrough tutorials for their teams or customers. You can record, edit and share videos with screencasting and embed them directly in your blog.
10. Kred – One-stop Writing & Publishing Platform
Content marketing is more than just writing and publishing. You cannot expect your content to reach the market if you do not take help from influencers.
To take social media marketing to the next level using influencers, think about using Kred. Kred is a global community of high-reach influencers and champion content creators.
It measures influence by analyzing your Facebook and Twitter activities, so you can reach out to the influencers that will help enhance your business.
- With social matching and scoring features, all the contacts you add to the engagement center are matched against a data mine of over 600 million people.
- With its drag-and-drop engagement feature, Kred lets you create a customized profile to represent your business accurately
- Kred keeps you updated with the latest influencing trends, keeping you informed about how influencers are boosting their engagement. You get a complete analysis of what techniques and practices top influencers are using.
- With Kred, you can strengthen your brand influence with an influencer profile on the Kred domain.
- Kred provides a perfect platform to build trust and increase your credibility. Strong references from external influencers will lead to more people trusting you and increase engagement with your business.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking to create a significant influence online, Kred is a perfect tool for you. The content marketing tool allows you to find the ideal influencers for you and to create a significant influence profile of your own.
11. Hotjar – A Reliable Analytical Tool
Hotjar is an analytical marketing tool that enables you to understand the behavior of visitors to your website and get feedback through various in-built tools such as heatmaps, surveys, and more.
While Google Analytics tells you the where and what of user behavior simultaneously, Hotjar complements Google Analytics data by stepping into the details of the “why“.
With its gentle learning curve, you can get started immediately without needing any technical knowledge or experience. We love Hotjar, especially for its straightforward interface.
- Hotjar puts you on the same level with your customers to understand what they are doing and get a better idea about their needs.
- Hotjar gives you recordings of visits to your site to see where your customer got stuck and abandoned your page.
- Hotjar collects honest feedback from your visitors. With on-page pop-up polls, you can ask users quick questions and conduct surveys to analyze what users think about your website.
- Hotjar is easy to set up. You can install Hotjar on hundreds of platforms. For example, you can add Hotjar into your e-commerce platforms without any trouble.
- Rather than separately going for various tools, Hotjar combines eight powerful tools, including recording, heatmap, and survey in one primary tool.
The Bottom Line
Hotjar is a perfect content marketing tool for users looking forward to understanding customer behavior to get the best out of their website and get a detailed report to understand customers’ patterns and issues.
12. Google Analytics – The Ultimate Audience Analytics Tool
When it comes to content marketing, various tools help you perform and analyze better. But the most fundamental thing you need is useful insights. To take your content marketing to the next level, you need digital analytics to track business metrics.
Two of the significant benefits of Google Analytics are that it is easy to use and comes free for everyone. Google Analytics lets you track goals, such as form submissions and purchases.
It gives you a detailed analysis to keep track of your business and set up behavior events like scroll-depth. Google Analytics allows you to analyze your advertising ROI rate, track your social networks, and more.
- Google Analytics comes with an automatic collection of data. All you need to do is sign up and copy a small piece of code onto your website. Google Analytics will make reports automatically without you having to do anything.
- Google Analytics lets you create a custom report through its drag-and-drop interface.
- It is effortless to use and integrates perfectly with other tools and platforms such as Google Adwords. You can use Google Analytics either on desktop or on your tablet or mobile device through its app.
- Google Analytics delivers you detailed insights by revealing what potential customers are searching for on your website.
- You get a complete analysis of the bounce rate to understand what you are doing wrong.
The Bottom Line
Google Analytics is a reliable content marketing tool for users who need deep digital insights. It helps you stay organized and understand your audience better.
13. MailChimp – Promote Your Content Effectively
Email marketing has become a powerful online marketing strategy for bloggers. If email marketing is one of your primary marketing tactics, MailChimp is the best tool that you can lay your hands on.
With its ease of use and extensive list of features, MailChimp lets you build a list of subscribers engaged with your content.
MailChimp will help you develop a strong relationship with your customers and to become an expert marketer, especially with its beautifully designed campaigns.
- MailChimp has a wide array of ready-made templates. All you need to do is pick the right template, add your campaign, and customize it to your needs.
- MailChimp lets you simply drag and drop photos and written content. Moreover, it comes with built-in tools to resize and edit images.
- MailChimp delivers complete analysis of your audience’s purchasing patterns.
- MailChimp provides advanced segmentation on the pro version to communicate with your subscribers in a personalized manner.
- You can share your campaigns on Facebook and Twitter easily with MailChimp. Moreover, with the Timewarp feature, you can scale up your business instantly.
14. Evernote – The Best Note Taking & Collab App
Gone are the days when you had to sit with a paper and pen and note down all the innovative ideas and plans your team came up with.
While this traditional approach of noting down things can still be useful, when it comes to sharing notes with your teammates it can become time-consuming.
Evernote helps you make notes in a convenient form, write down ideas for the future, manage projects, and collaborate with your team from anywhere. You can collect information from various sources and store them with Evernote.
These notes can be synchronized on all devices, so instead of calling a meeting, you can simply share your ideas with Evernote.
- Evernote gives you access to various templates, which allows you to make notes efficiently and customize them according to your needs.
- You can scan important documents and store them for whenever you need them.
- Evernote lets you save any information directly on Evernote when you are surfing the Internet.
- You can search for handwriting to capture all your handwritten notes with Evernote.
- You can take notes on the go with its outstanding feature, Notes Sync.
The Bottom Line
If what you’re looking for is a tool that lets you brainstorm your ideas directly and share it with your teammates, Evernote is the best blog content tool.
The Final Verdict: Top Blog Content Marketing Tools
Blog content marketing is an integral part of an effective overall marketing campaign. This list of the top blog content marketing tools will help you increase your audience engagement and reach your goals faster.
Each of the tools mentioned on our list performs best in their own specific areas. If you are looking to understand your audience better, Google Analytics and Hotjar are the best blogs content marketing tools.
If you need to design perfect images, we recommend Canva. For publishing an excellent blog with no spelling or grammatical errors, Grammarly will be the most useful. For a one-stop destination for various tools, HubSpot is hard to beat.
It doesn’t matter if you are just starting or if you’re a pro user. All the tools we picked will deliver great performance and help you take your blog content marketing to the next level.
Let us know which content marketing tool works the best for you in the comment section below.
Others WordPress Blogging Articles:
Leave a Reply