WooCommerce has all the features that you need to build an online store using WordPress.
You don’t need Elementor Pro for WooCommerce. You can still build beautiful online stores from themes without the paid version of this page builder.
However, you should consider it if you want to take advantage of the WooCommerce Builder that comes with this plugin.
Several factors come into play when deciding whether you should use Elementor Pro for WooCommerce. We’ll talk about all of them in great detail to help you understand what you can really get from it.
Stick around because this article might change your perception when it comes to building online stores.
What Can You Get From Elementor Pro?
Elementor is a very popular standalone page builder for WordPress; it takes almost every flexible theme to a whole new level. It’s also a popular option for sites using WooCommerce because of its excellent compatibility.
However, getting Elementor Pro-Elementor’s paid version-for WooCommerce could be an even bigger decision that you need to make. So, what can you really get from using Elementor Pro for WooCommerce?
- Pro Widgets: More pro widgets that aren’t available on the free plugin.
- Access to a popup builder: It’s one of the best features you can have to increase your store’s conversion rates and retention rates.
- WooCommerce Builder: This feature allows you to drag-and-drop almost every element in your store and make it unique from other online stores using WooCommerce.
Check out our in-depth review of Elementor Pro to get the details insights.
Elementor vs Elementor Pro for WooCommerce
But before we proceed, let’s be clear with something; if you want to build a better eCommerce store, you need Elementor.
Now, whether you should get the free or paid version depends on what you want for your online store. Here are some of the reasons why a free Elementor will be fine:
- You already have a premium theme that gives you exceptional flexibility. For example, OceaanWp Core Extension Bundle or Astra Mini Agency Bundle gives you access to more than a hundred starter templates. Many of the features you’ll get from Elementor Pro already overlap with some of the features you can get from these themes.
- You plan to have a basic-looking theme that has the same default formats as other WooCommerce stores.
- You want to have access to “some” customization options, but you’re not expecting to make heavy use of a full-blown WooCommerce builder.
I can imagine these cover the majority of business owners who use WooCommerce. However, some online stores may need a bit more. If you fall into any of these categories, then you might want to consider getting Elementor Pro:
- You already have the theme you want to use, but you don’t have as much flexibility in editing some parts.
- You want to get a ton of value from the WooCommerce widgets you can get from Elementor Pro.
- You want access to other free templates that come with Elementor Pro, allowing you to give your site a brand new look without the need for a new theme.
Check out our details Elementor vs Elementor Pro comparison.
What Can You Expect From the Woocommerce Builder?
Many businesses that use WooCommerce for their online stores rely on two things:
- Settle for the default store/theme design.
- Hire a developer who can manage the coding to create the perfect online store.
Either option is fine, but they can either make your site look very similar to most online stores or cost you a lot more for developers to design your site.
Elementor makes it easy to build an online store, even without coding knowledge. It takes out all the hassles of building eCommerce stores and lets you focus on growing your revenue.
Conclusion: Do I Need Elementor Pro for WooCommerce?
Like many WordPress tools, every site owner can use the free or paid version of any theme or plugin. But if you want to take your site to a whole new level, getting the paid version can really make things easier for you.
But if you want to take your online store to the next level which I think every business owner wants-you have to consider using Elementor Pro.
Other Related Articles:
- How Much Does Astra Pro Cost?
- Does Elementor Work With Divi?
- Does Beaver Builder Work With Genesis?
- Elementor Pro Review
- Elementor vs Oxygen
- Elementor Pro Discount
- How to Get Started With Elementor
- How to Use the Elementor Free Page Builder
- How to Use the Elementor Theme Builder
- How to Add a Popup With Elementor
- Why is Elementor the Best Page Builder?