On the fence about choosing Elementor Pro? You have questions – is Elementor Pro worth a try, or should you look elsewhere?
If this is the question you have, we are here to help.
In this Elementor Pro review, we’ll get into all the nitty-gritty details of this WordPress page builder plugin.
Whether you’re a newbie or a pro, Elementor solves the hassles of creating responsive WordPress websites with drag and drop functionality.
The question is, does it enriches the website building experience? Is it the right WordPress page builder to build a WordPress website?
There are various WordPress page builder plugins available, such as Divi and Beaver Builder. The truth is – Elementor outranks others because it has regular updates, customizable templates, ease of use, and a robust theme builder.
On top of that, Elementor Pro is affordable, starting at $49/year for a single site license.
To help you have an insider’s view into Elementor Pro, we have covered its key features & benefits, the website building interface, pricing, customer support, and more.
Read on to know whether Elemntor Pro is worth a try, or if you should look elsewhere.
Here’s a quick index to help you navigate this article:
- Elementor Pro Review: The Key Takeaway
- Why is Elementor Built in the First Place?
- Key Features & Benefits of the Elementor Plugin
- The Website Building Experience With Elementor Page Builder
- Elementor Pro Templates – Customizable & Easy to Use
- The Elementor Theme Builder – What Makes It Different?
- Elementor Pro Pricing – is it Good Value for Money?
- The Perks of Upgrading to Elementor Pro
- Is Elementor Right for You?
- Pros and Cons of the Elementor Pro Plugin
- The Final Verdict
Ready to get started?
Elementor Pro Review: The Key Takeaway
If you are someone looking to build responsive and stunning WordPress websites from scratch, Elementor Pro is the best choice.
- Elementor Pro is a flexible and easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress. It enriches the website building experience via drag and drop functionality.
- With the Elementor plugin, you can create custom designs and websites without coding or previous experience.
- With Elementor Pro, you can customize all the areas of your website, including the header and footer.
- With its excellent user interface and high-quality templates, you can easily create your website without paying someone to do it for you.
- With multiple widgets present right in front of you, you can create and add features just by dragging and dropping them.
- Elementor Page Builder, with its user-friendly interface, works extremely well with other WordPress themes and allows you to reap the benefits of your existing theme, as well as Elementor Pro.
- You can implement or create designs, see them correctly on your screen, and adjust them accordingly with the audience-view preview function.
Elementor Pro does not stop here. It is more than just a standard page builder. As you read this article, you will be impressed by its additional features.
Why is Elementor Built in the First Place?
You may not know the potential your website holds; to unlock this potential, a page builder comes in very handy.
A page builder plugin is used to create custom contents and designs for your pages, as well as your posts. It lets you customize your pages the way you want, which is not possible without a page builder plugin.
To create a website with Elementor is super easy. To attract your audience, it is essential to have a page that pleases your audience’s eyes; therefore, with this page builder plugin, you do not have to limit your content to just images and text.
With the advanced layout, you can create the page or post the way you want and add content in the way you desire.
It is impossible without a page builder plugin to have unique designs. From your homepage to your blog’s layouts, you get all the essential features, which then increases the appeal of your page.
Elementor, with its 5 million+ active installations, has made it very easy for you to sit down and create your website with just a few clicks.
Since you have landed on this review, you already saw many other page builder plugins, but for some reason, you decided to read about Elementor.
After you read my experience with it, you will be clear about whether Elementor Pro is worth it or not by the end of this article.
Key Features & Benefits of the Elementor Plugin
There are many other plugins available, but the excellent features and benefits make me want to come back to Elementor in the end.
Most of the time, we are stressed about the final results of how our page is going to look after we build it, but with Elementor, you can take this weight off your shoulders because it allows you to see how your website is going to look.
This makes it easy to understand and have a look before you publish it for your audience. Elementor lets you choose to customize your page the way you want.
With its 90+ widgets, like dividers, headlines, social media icons, images, videos, texts, testimonials, and much more, you can apply it on your website with its drag and drop feature. Apart from that, you can also add the existing widgets of WordPress.
One of my favorite things about Elementor is that it allows you to go back to your previous page if you do not like the current version of your page.
This is an outstanding feature for someone who loves experimenting. Elementor efficiently fulfills all the requirements that you need in a page builder plugin.
Now let me shed some light on other features for you to understand Elementor even better:
- Elementor comes with a popup builder that gives you access to build pop-ups to target your audience and make your website even better.
- With Elementor, you can take control of your WooCommerce store.
- It comes with over 300+ high quality designed templates for every type of industry.
- It has over 90 widgets for your website.
- You can customize and modify the theme’s elements with the help of the Theme builder feature.
- Drag and Drop Editor helps you save time and helps in setting up your page quickly.
- You can design your entire website, from header to content, with Elementor.
- The search bar allows you to quickly type and search for a specific element rather than scrolling to find what you need, which saves you time.
- Your data is valuable; therefore, backups and autosave features automatically save your work.
- With their in-line editing feature, content writing becomes an easy process.
- It is SEO friendly, and with Elementor, you can look at your page views on mobile and desktop.
The Website Building Experience With Elementor Page Builder
Now you have seen the features and its summary, but the most crucial part is what is it like to build a website with Elementor Page Builder? Using Elementor to create your page is fortunately not rocket science.
To get started, you will have to install and activate Elementor. You can go straight to the WordPress page and tap on create a new page.
You will be able to see the ‘Edit with Elementor’ option. Once you click that option, you will be headed straight to their interface.
On this interface, you can see several elements on your left side while the main canvas is on your screen. Now to get started, you can either choose one of their ready-made designs or create your own.
If you want to set up your site quickly, you can select a design from their library of extensive collections of themes that suit your type.
To add any new elements, all you have to do is drag and drop it on your canvas or the page on your screen, but you need to remember that you have to make an essential structure for your page before using elements directly.
Your two structural elements are sections and columns. Of course, you can rearrange all the content inside after drag and drop.
Your left sidebar contains all the elements that you need. One by one, you can work on a specific element by simply dragging it from the left side and dropping it and working on the details to adjust them. The hierarchy is pretty simple to understand:
I told you that using Elementor to create your website is not rocket science. Without coding and no previous experience, you can still create your site the way you want. What you see is how your site will look for your audience.
It is very user friendly, and using Elementor is an extremely easy way to build your website. Apart from this, you can check out our step by step guide to get started with Elementor Pro.
Elementor Pro Templates – Customizable & Easy to Use
Sometimes you do not want to waste time designing on your own, or you need help with designing. Some people might suggest you hire a designer to build a design for your page, but what if you are on a budget?
Well, that is precisely why Elementor makes sure you get professional pixel quality designs for your website.
From your header and footer to your product and archive, you can customize their templates for every area of your website. With their vast collection of models, you can pick your type.
You can choose among 300 plus templates that are already for you, depending on your industry type. However, for free versions, you have access to 150 ready-made templates.
Their extended feature, Elementor kits, contains a collection of series of the same design pattern to maintain consistency throughout your website.
You can find designs for each of your pages, such as homepage, landing page, team page, and others.
After you import these templates, you can customize them according to your preferences, and you can remove and add sections whenever you want. You can also combine various models and create a unique design.
Additionally, you can also save your template and reuse it any time you desire. The designs are comprehensive and extremely high quality, which leaves me impressed every time I take a look at them.
Apart from that, they are effortless to use and import on your website.
The Elementor Theme Builder – What Makes It Different?
You can uniquely design your website using a theme builder. With the theme builder, you are your boss, as it gives you even more control over your designs.
Initially, Elementor had some restricted features. In the past, it only gave you access to create page and post designs for your website, but now it gives you full control over how you want your website to look.
With Elementor, you can create your header and footer using more than one design. You can also create a plan for various aspects of your website.
Elementor has a wide range of header and footer templates. You can create one footer design for your homepage and another for your blog.
You can fully customize the content and choose where you want to see it on your website. This feature is excellent, as it also allows you to see how your template looks on various devices.
Theme builders allow you to use a number of existing templates while also letting you create your own.
You can optimize this function to the fullest by exploring various designs and implementing them to make your website unique and more attractive, which is hard with other page builders.
Related Reading: Elementor Pro vs Astra Pro
Elementor Pro Pricing – is it Good Value for Money?
Most of the time, pricing affects a lot of our decisions. No matter how good some things are, if it exceeds our budget, we take a step back. However, with Elementor pro pricing, you will not be disappointed.
Using Elementor is free. If you think that because it is free, it won’t have useful features, then let me tell you something: you get all the fantastic elements in the free version.
Keep in mind, the Pro version is still a lot better than the free version. I will tell you about the plans and features in detail, including pricing.
Personal – $49/year
This is the cheapest Pro version of Elementor. This package is made for one site. It contains 50+ widgets, over 300 templates, a theme builder, WooCommerce builder, and much more.
Plus – $99/year
This package is built for three websites and comes with all the features, like pro widgets, 300 plus templates, a theme builder, WooCommerce builder, and others.
Expert – $199/year
This is the most popular pack and worth the money. If you are someone who owns multiple sites, this package is worth all the money you are paying for, as it is built for 1,000 locations and includes all the features.
You can see these packages are yearly, so they also come with a year of support from the Elementor team, and you can get all the updates of Elementor Pro within your subscription period.
Check out our Elementor Pro Discount to get an exclusive discount on Elementor now.
The Perks of Upgrading to Elementor Pro
Now that you are aware of the Pro packages and pricing, you must be wondering: why should you upgrade to premium if there is already a free version available?
I have a list of perks that you get with the Pro plans that you will need for your website that are absent in the free version.
- It comes along with a Popup builder to make your website even better. Create a popup with your design with the Pro version.
- Over 300 templates are there in Pro. If you are tired of 150 models and are still unable to find the right type of design, it will be super easy to find your ideal template when you have 300 to choose from..
- A fully-fledged Theme builder.
- The Pro version comes with a WooCommerce builder.
- Pro comes with an additional 50 plus elements to build your website.
- It comes with a visual form builder that comes with marketing tools.
- It has much enhanced and dynamic content.
- It gives a more advanced styling option for your website.
Is Elementor Right for You?
I must say, you should be clear with the idea of what kind of website you want to build and what exactly you are looking for in a page builder plugin. Now, who is Elementor best suited to?
If you are just starting out, Elementor is the correct choice for you. It acts as a great page builder for beginners, as you do not have to worry about using any coding or previous experiences to start.
Despite having its cons, which I will tell you in the next subheading below, Elementor is perfect for you if you are a beginner. It allows you to build your website and customize it on your own hassle-free!
What if you are not a beginner? It is still a good option for you. No matter what level marketer you are, you can count on Elementor without any worries.
However, in the end, it is all about what you are expecting from a page builder, but whatever your expectations, Elementor will leave you highly impressed, and that is a fact.
Pros and Cons of the Elementor Pro Plugin
Like every coin has two sides, everything has its pros and cons. With the Elementor Pro Plugin, it has its pros and cons too.
Pros of Elementor
- You can use it for free if you do not want to invest your money in plugins.
- It allows you to adjust how your website looks on mobile as well as desktops.
- There is a library of over 300 ready-made templates to ease your work.
- The real-time feature gives you the ability to see what your website looks like to your audience.
- It helps you build your website without any previous knowledge of coding.
- Elementor Pro comes with a lot of outstanding features to help you with page building.
- Drag and drop tool makes it super easy and convenient to build a website without any help.
- There is excellent customer support from their team to solve any problems or issues with the plugin. Apart from that, there are various tutorials that they provide to make it even more convenient to get help.
- The price is an annual based subscription that is very affordable and comes with a lot of useful features.
Cons of Elementor
- The layout of the data menu is quite messed up and is not intuitive as it seems.
- Due to its default typography, styling according to your preferences does not always go as you planned.
The Final Verdict
Elementor Pro is the most popular page builder plugin out there. It has received a considerable amount of useful feedback and ratings.
With its excellent set of features, it stands above other plugins and has remained the number one choice available for a WordPress page builder.
Elementor keeps improving with each update, and it is ultimately a reliable plugin to build your website with. Elementor Pro is your best friend, as it contains all the features that one expects from a page builder plugin.
Apart from that, it is convenient and straightforward to use, no matter if you are a beginner or a high-level marketer.
Let’s say you have purchased the Elementor Pro plugin, what to do next?
No clue? To help you build a fully-fledged WordPress website with Elementor, we have featured a step by step walkthrough.
Read More Elementor Articles:
- How to Get Started With Elementor
- Elementor Pro Discount
- Elementor vs Elementor Pro
- Why is Elementor the Best Page Builder?
- How to Use the Elementor Free Page Builder
- How to Use the Elementor Theme Builder
- How to Add a Popup With Elementor
- How to Create a Countdown Popup Using Elementor
- Create a Cookie Consent Popup Using Elementor
- How to Create an Under Construction Website Using Elementor
- How to Create a Login Form Popup With Elementor
- How to Create a Subscribe Form Popup With Elementor
- How to Create a Related Popup Using Elementor