If you’ve been researching the benefits of Elementor, you might be curious if you should get the free or Pro version.
There are currently three to four Pro editions (the company remains consistent, but there’s a chance another tier is on the horizon). With so many page builders to choose from, should you give Elementor Pro a try?
Elementor Pro is worth getting because you’ll receive over 300 customized templates, ten full-website kits, optimized customer support, and more than 50 widgets.
You’ll also have access to helpful pop-up builders, form builders, and numerous updates. Choose your tier and enjoy the benefits.
This article will also teach you the following details about whether or not Elementor Pro is worth getting:
- Countless advantages of choosing Elementor Pro for your website
- Downsides of using Elementor Pro (there are very few)
- Whether or not it’s a good choice for your site
Check out our in-depth Elementor Pro Review to get the detail insights.
Pros of Elementor Pro
Elementor Pro is a no-brainer for many people who know its benefits. If you want to create a fantastic website that looks, feels, and ranks well, it’s an easy choice.
There are dozens of advantages of using this service, which is why they’ve quickly become a top competitor among other website page builders.
Here’s a list of pros associated with Elementor Pro:
- You’ll have access to 300+ (and more to come) templates: These templates change the way your website looks and performs, making them a significant advantage over the free version. Furthermore, Elementor is constantly adding upgrades and updates for their Pro versions, so there’s more content in the works.
- Elementor explains their pop-up builders are a worthwhile addition for those who want to get subscribers and email lists: Their tools let you make the perfect pop-ups to improve viewer engagement without being too distracting, tacky, or bad for your website’s speed.
- Their customer support team favors people who use the Pro versions: If you want to be first in line to have your questions answered, you’ll enjoy this simple, effective feature. Who wouldn’t want optimized customer support with an average response time of 24 hours per question?
- They have a WooCommerce tool that makes it easier to sell merchandise online, expand your business’s presence, and contact your customers: You don’t have to go through Amazon or other online marketers to sell your products. It’s one of the easiest eCommerce plug-ins for WordPress and Elementor Pro. If you don’t own a business, you can use it to sell affiliate links.
- Elementor Pro’s top tier (Expert) lets you build up to 25 top-level websites: If you want to make numerous sites for your business or create over two dozen blogs based on hobbies and personal interests, this tier is a perfect choice. You’ll also get a theme builder to customize themes like never before.
As you can see, Elementor Pro is more than worth it for most website owners. The benefits are incredible and keep coming annually. As long as you stay with their annual subscriptions, you’ll be happy with the commitment.
Much like all page builders, there are a few issues with Elementor Pro. We’ll cover all of them in the section below, as well as how you can work around them.
Related Reading: Elementor Pro vs Astra Pro
Cons of Elementor Pro
Elementor Pro is one of the best page builders, but it’s not perfect (none of them are, but it’s close!).
If you’re worried about which roadblocks you’ll run into or if it’s worth the investment, you’re in the right place. It’s packed with valuable content, so it’s highly unlikely the cons will outweigh the pros.
Without further ado, here are the disadvantages of Elementor Pro:
- Authority Hacker claims Elementor Pro doesn’t have enough marketing tools: While you can use additional WordPress plugins to make it happen, it might be frustrating not to have everything at your disposal. This issue only becomes present if you’re a heavy-duty online marketer, though.
- Their headers aren’t the most detailed in the business: Elementor Pro offers seamless headers and footers that are great for site speed, but they’re not very detailed or wildly unique. However, if you’re not worried about the header, then you can use a basic template and keep your website running smoothly.
- Elementor Pro doesn’t explain how their page builder affects your website’s SEO: If you don’t know anything about website speed and search engine optimization, this can be a big issue. Using a special font, too many forms, and tons of pop-ups can be horrible for your site’s speed; Again, they don’t explain this issue enough.
The pros overshadow the cons since you can switch through tiers and enjoy the long-lasting benefits of Elementor Pro.
They’re priced comparatively for the industry, which means you’ll see similar prices across the board. If you’re curious about Elementor’s page building services, you can try their free edition, then upgrade to Elementor Pro.
Related Reading: Pros and Cons of Using a Page Builder
Should You Get Elementor Pro?
Now that you’ve seen everything Elementor Pro has to offer, it’s time to decide if it’s right for you. Should you invest in this page builder, or is it based on consumer hype?
We believe Elementor Pro is an ideal solution for those who don’t know how to make websites or don’t have the time to do so.
Consider the questions below to determine if Elementor Pro is right for your website.
- Are you running a business website? Anyone owning a business can benefit from using a page builder, especially Elementor Pro. There’s no denying the advantages of having 24-hour customer support, up to 25 pro-level websites, eCommerce plug-ins, and more assistance at your fingertips.
- Do you use forms, pop-ups, and Ecommerce? According to Siteefy, Elementor Pro’s provided eCommerce plug-in (WooCommerce) is one of the best in the industry. You can sell products for your company, affiliate membership, or drop shipping deals. The popups and forms let you make enticing subscription lists, too.
- Are you a WordPress beginner? You can use Elementor’s free version for a little while or dive right into the Pro editions. The Pro versions are great because they show you the step-by-step process of creating a brand-new website from nothing. You’ll have a shiny, new site in a matter of hours.
- Will your website earn you money? If you’re trying to make money on your website, Elementor Pro will pay for itself. WooCommerce, subscription lists, and ads can make more than enough to pay for the annual fee. The vast majority of website owners intend to make money online; Elementor Pro is an excellent page builder to chase that goal.
It’s up to you to decide if Elementor Pro is worth getting, but we know the many benefits that have propelled it to the top. There’s a tier for everyone, including beginners and experts.
Conclusion: Is Elementor Pro Worth Getting?
Elementor Pro is at the top of its class, making it one of the most widely used page builders on the market. It’s superior to the vast majority of the competition, even when using the free version.
However, upgrading to Elementor Pro presents hundreds of additional features you won’t find anywhere else.
Here’s a quick recap of the post:
- Elementor Pro offers excellent customer support with a 24-hour average response time.
- The prices are fair compared to the competition.
- If you’re upgrading your blog or expanding your business, it’s worth it.
More Elementor Articles:
- Get Started With Elementor
- Elementor Pro Review
- Elementor vs Elementor Pro
- How Much Does Elementor Pro Cost?
- Benefits of Buying Elementor Pro for WordPress
- Add a Popup With Elementor in WordPress Site
- How to Use the Elementor Free Page Builder?
- What Happens if I Deactivate Elementor Pro?
- What Theme Should I Use With Elementor?
- Best Things You Can Only Do With Elementor Pro
- Do I Need Elementor Pro for WooCommerce?
- Do You Need a Theme With Elementor Pro?
Leave a Reply