Elementor theme builder is among the best in the industry, it offers dozens of tools, top-notch customer support, and frequent updates that keep it relevant.
If you’re considering Elementor’s page builder, you might be curious if you can test it for free. There are plenty of paid subscriptions, but you’ll be happy to know the trial options.
The Elementor theme builder is a subscription-based service that lets you use templates, forms, and plug-ins to create web pages. Elementor offers a free version of their theme builder with over 30 templates and theme variants, though you’ll receive hundreds of more choices with their paid options.
Throughout this article, you’ll also learn the following information about Elementor’s theme builder:
- How their theme builder works and why you should try it
- Tips to save money or use the free version of Elementor
- Prices and perks of each Elementor theme builder tier
How the Elementor Page Builder Works
If you’re ready to try Elementor’s theme builder, there are a few things you should know. For example, it’s downloaded as a plug-in, so you don’t create your content on their website.
Instead, you’ll enter the provided PIN to use on your WordPress website. We’ll break down the step-by-step process to simplify everything below.
- Start by selecting a price tier. Elementor offers four tiers. We’ll dive into the prices later in the article, but you have to decide how much you want to pay before starting. They have a free option, so don’t worry about spending too much money if you’re making a new blog without a substantial budget.
- Upload Elementor as a plug-in to your WordPress account. When you’ve chosen the subscription model and entered the PIN, it’s time to activate the WordPress plug-in. Elementor Pro (and its free version) are only available for WordPress, so you can’t use it with other website content management systems.
- Choose from hundreds of templates and widgets to make your website unique. Unless you’ve chosen the free variant, you’ll have access to over 300 templates and widgets to create the ultimate website. All you have to do is drag and drop each element in your desired location. You can choose from headers, footers, forms, pop-ups, and more.
- Create a layout for every page on the site. Making a layout serves two purposes: It makes it look better for your viewers and reduces the loading time between pages. Since everything has a similar layout, Google doesn’t have to load a brand-new page for each click. This process increases your site speed, which is essential for SEO.
- Test your website’s speed while building it with the Elementor theme builder. When you add a template or widgets, check the speed to ensure you’re not going over the limit. You don’t want your website to be too slow, or it won’t rank, and viewers will leave earlier than they should. Elementor offers plenty of SEO-friendly themes, such as ‘Hello.’
Making your WordPress theme with Elementor is simple and straightforward. By following the steps mentioned above, you can get it done in less than a couple of hours.
However, additional assistance is always available.
If you want to learn more about setting up Elementor’s theme builder on your WordPress website, watch this helpful video tutorial by Elementor on YouTube:
Can You Use the Elementor Theme Builder for Free?
You’ve read some of this theme builder’s best perks, so you might be curious if you have to pay for them. Fortunately, Elementor makes it easy for everyone to use their services without breaking the bank.
Elementor’s theme builder comes with three paid tiers and one free subscription, but it doesn’t include all of the aforementioned features.
Here’s what you should know about Elementor’s free theme builder:
Elementor Offers a Free Version
You don’t have to pay a dime to use Elementor if you’re worried about its usefulness. Their free version doesn’t have everything from the paid models (such as 24-hour customer support, hundreds of additional templates, or pro-level site kits), but it’s an excellent website starter for thousands of users.
You Can Upgrade Whenever You Want to
If you enjoy the free model, why not give a paid subscription a chance? Elementor lets you upgrade to a higher tier whenever you want to.
For example, if you need more than the 40+ basic widgets, you can upgrade to the ‘Essential’ tier and receive over 50 widgets. They also have more than tens times the amount of templates.
Customer Support for Elementor’s Free Theme Builder
It’s worth mentioning Elementor’s free variant is void of their notable customer service. You won’t have access to 24-hour support, which can be a significant downside for many users.
However, it’s to be expected since you’re not paying for anything (including the workers’ hours to provide unparalleled assistance).
Elementor provides a unique service in the industry that you won’t blow your budget on. If you’re interested in their prices, read on.
Elementor Pro’s Subscription Prices
There’s no denying the incredible benefits of Elementor Pro’s paid subscriptions. What makes them even better is the fact that you don’t have to spend a fortune (they’re typically all under $200 per year).
If you have a team working for a business, you can choose their ‘Team’ subscriptions for more accessible features.
Note: Elementor occasionally updates its prices. Click here to check their most recent prices for each subscription tier.
- The first version is free and has the previously mentioned perks. If you don’t pay anything, you can still use a drop-and-drop editor, 40+ widgets, 30+ templates, and customized editing options. Unpaid models rarely offer these services, so they’re more than welcome.
- Elementor’s ‘Essential’ subscription is typically around $50. It includes everything from the free model, as well as 300+ pro-level templates, over 50 widgets, ten website kits to get started, a unique Ecommerce builder, top-of-the-line customer support, and many more perks.
- Their ‘Advanced’ model is about $99/year. This model comes with everything from the two previous subscription services, along with up to three expert-level websites on your account. If you have a business or want to create a handful of niche blogs, this is the tier for you.
- They offer an ‘Expert’ tier for $199 annually. Much like the previous tier, you’ll get everything from the free through advanced models, along with support for up to 25 high-quality websites. It’s also the best value per website, which is why many customers choose it.
- Each price is subject to change based on new sales, price increases, and so on. It’s important to remember these prices can fluctuate. However, it’s safe to say there will likely always be a free version and several tiers to cycle through. Remember, choosing a higher tier provides a better value per website.
Should You Use Elementor to Build Your Website?
Elementor Pro’s theme builder is unlike any other. Their free model is good enough for many websites. Below, you’ll find out if this sought-after program is right for your website.
- Elementor offers unique templates, widgets, and website kits you can’t find anywhere else. If you’ve seen a few websites that use Elementor, you’ll be delighted to discover they’re easy to create. You can make a website in less than an hour, including the incredible examples you’ve likely seen.
- Its competitive prices make it a better value compared to the vast majority of theme builders. Not only do you receive countless benefits (new ones are regularly added), but you don’t have to pay ridiculous prices. Many competitors charge up to twice the price per tier, and some don’t offer a free version.
- They offer a free model, which is incredibly rare in the industry. You can’t expect not to pay anything to build a customized website unless you give Elementor’s theme builder a shot.
- Elementor’s customer support for the three paid subscriptions is as good as it gets. Their average response time is within 24 hours of the initial inquiry. There are more than enough forums and a big community ready to help, too.
- Their pop-up builder is second to none. WP Crafter explains Elementor’s pop-up builder overshadows the competition. If you need pop-ups for email subscriptions, Ecommerce deals, or ads, Elementor is the way to go.
Related Reading: How to Add a Popup With Elementor?
Conclusion: What Is Elementor Theme Builder?
Now that you know more about Elementor’s theme builder and how to try the free version, you can build or improve your website easily.
Elementor continues to be an excellent choice for website owners of all experience levels, and there’s no chance it’s going away any time soon.
Here’s a quick recap of the post:
- Elementor offers free and paid subscriptions for its members.
- You can build websites or web pages with their theme builder.
- Elementor offers unique themes to set a premade kit for your site.
- Elementor is a fantastic choice for almost any website on the internet.
More Elementor Articles:
- Elementor Pro Review
- Elementor Pro Discount
- Elementor vs Elementor Pro
- How to Get Started With Elementor
- Best Elementor Add-Ons
- Why is Elementor the Best Page Builder?
- How to Use the Elementor Free Page Builder
- How to Use the Elementor Theme Builder
- How to Add a Popup With Elementor
- How to Create a Countdown Popup Using Elementor
- Create a Cookie Consent Popup Using Elementor
- Best Elementor Add-Ons
- How to Create an Under Construction Website Using Elementor