One of the most crucial and effective forms of marketing is direct email.
But for successful email marketing campaigns, you need to find the right kind of email marketing tool to help you increase your engagement and take your business to the next level.
While almost all email marketing tools come with similar features, choosing one can be tricky. Prices can also vary widely. However, with the help of our list, you will be able to figure out which tool fits your budget and needs perfectly.
Whether you are a new blogger or looking to switch to a new email marketing tool, we have done our research and curated a list of the top 10 email marketing tools for bloggers that will make your decision easier and quicker.
Bonus: We have also added a buyer’s guide in this article to help you choose the right email marketing tool for your online venture, so without any further ado, let us dive into the details!
Popular Email Marketing Tools for Bloggers: Overview
- GetResponse – Best overall email marketing tool. Read More Here
- Constant Contact – Best email marketing tool for building excellent customer relationships. Read More Here
- AWeber – Best email marketing tool for reliability and value for money. Read More Here
- MailChimp – Best free email marketing tool for beginners. Read More Here
- SendinBlue – Best tool for users looking forward to sending bulk emails. Read More Here
- Convert Kit – Best email marketing tool for content creators and bloggers. Read More Here
- ActiveCampaign – Best email marketing tool for customer relationship management with marketing abilities. Read More Here
- Drip – Best tool for startups and beginners. Read More Here
- MailerLite – Best tool for all the essential features. Read More Here
- Keap – The best tool to manage your sales pipeline. Read More Here
What to Look in the Top Email Marketing Tools for Bloggers?
Before we jump into each of our tools’ details, it is critical to know the various parameters that you need to look into an email marketing tool.
We have broken down some of the significant parameters so that you can evaluate each tool properly.
Ease of Use
Before making your selection, you should look for flexibility. To craft hundreds of beautiful emails, you need to have a tool that allows you to work quickly. So look for a tool with a drag and drop builder.
You’ll also want a tool that’s easy to use and that has a high level of functionality. Therefore, look for an email marketing tool that enhances your website’s functionality and facilitates a quick and hassle-free email marketing experience.
Price is an essential factor in everything. When you enter the world of blogging, there are various investments you’ll need to make.
Investing in the first email marketing tool you find might seem like a good, but remember, various tools can offer the same features at a comparatively lesser price.
Some tools provide pricing based on the number of subscribers on your list, some offer different pricing depending on the number of emails you want to send. Therefore, you must fix your budget before choosing any email marketing tool.
No matter how much of an expert you are, any email marketing tool will come with features that will be new to you. To understand these features you will need customer support or assistance from the email marketing tool provider.
It is crucial that your provider offers you quick and easy assistance. Look for a tool that provides plenty of documentation and support so that you can solve your queries quickly and have a smooth and flexible email marketing experience.
Now that you are aware of what you need to look for, you can judge each tool better and find the one that fits your needs.
List of Popular 10 Email Marketing Tools for Bloggers (2023)
If you are familiar with email marketing, GetResponse is one of the biggest names you will have stumbled across. What makes this tool different is that GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform.
It helps to create beautiful landing pages and offers webinar solutions. Combining these with email marketing will give a real boost to your marketing.
Additionally, GetResponse ranked number one on our Best Email Marketing tool for bloggers list because of its exceptional features. Flexible pricing makes the tool best for bloggers.
- The perfect timing feature enables you to predict the right time for sending emails for better engagement and response.
- An extremely easy-to-use AutoFunnel tool. You can create funnels for webinars, sales, and more using its intuitive AutoFunnel.
- GetResponse has built-in spit testing and analytics tools.
- GetResponse allows integration with third-party apps and easy email list segmentation.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop builder for easy email marketing along with exceptional customer support.
The pricing of GetResponse starts from $15/month.
GetResponse is a perfect email marketing tool for small to medium businesses. It is extremely easy to use, with an intuitive drag-and-drop builder.
You can boost up your email marketing without needing any previous experience or technical skills.
2. Constant Contact
Constant Contact has been an industry-leading email marketing tool for years now. When we talk about email marketing tools specifically for bloggers, Constant Contact comes right at the top.
This is because of its intuitive drag-and-drop interface, along with exceptional features. To connect better with your audience, it comes with integration with social networks.
If you are unsure about the tool, it comes with a great 60 days free trial, so you can get your hands on Constant Contact and find out if it works for you before committing.
- Constant Contact lets you create coupons and share them through social media with its social media integration and event management tool.
- Email marketing is made simple, with hundreds of pre-made templates dedicated to every niche.
- Track your campaigns easily, from open rates to click rates and data searches.
- You can enjoy the perk of their built-in Google Ads manager and shoppable landing page builder.
- To make email marketing simple, you can get their mobile application.
There are two pricing plans by Constant Contact: $20/month and $45/month.
Constant Contact is perfect for beginners, small businesses, and bloggers. You can get started with email marketing quickly with its intuitive dashboard.
AWeber is one of the more famous and reliable email marketing tools, and has been in the field for over two decades now. Its remarkable features and extreme user-friendliness have brought them huge success in the world of email marketing.
AWeber comes with all the features you would expect from a premium email marketing tool, such as integration with third-party applications, predesigned templates and an intuitive drag-and-drop email builder.
Moreover, it makes sure that your content is optimized to reach your audience.
- Easy and quick sign-up forms to embed in your website.
- Easy creation of automated email sequences and A/B testing.
- Email analytics to track your growth and understanding your audience better.
- AWeber grants access to more than 700 predesigned templates.
- Excellent customer support through live chat, email, and phone support.
- Additionally, there is a massive library of resources to walk you through the email marketing process.
AWeber offers a free tool as well as a paid option. The free tool provides limited features, while the premium starts at $16.15/month.
AWeber is the best option for small to medium businesses that needs an extremely intuitive email marketing tool.
MailChimp is a perfect email marketing tool for startups. MailChimp is one of the popular marketing tools; it’s flexible, affordable, and extremely user-friendly.
If you are a beginner and struggling to pick a reliable marketing tool, MailChimp is the best marketing tool that you can get your hands on.
This all-in-one integrated platform allows you to build your brand and connect with your audience better. While it offers free essential email marketing, upgrading to a premium version is worth it for the advanced features.
- With a straightforward interface, MailChimp also comes with a free website builder.
- MailChimp has an award-winning customer support team, so in case you stumble anywhere, someone will have your back.
- Time zone based sending so that you can get the best out of your international clients.
- MailChimp lets you connect more than 250+ tools with its third-party integration feature.
- Additional features include contact segmentation, analytics, form builders, A/B testing, autoresponders, and more.
The price starts at $10.35/month.
MailChimp is a reliable email marketing tool for users on a budget. If you are a blogger looking for advanced features at affordable pricing, MailChimp is the best tool for you.
SendInBlue is another email marketing tool that offers a free service as well. While SendInBlue was initially introduced to send transaction emails, it has evolved and now combines email and SMS to campaigns to create impactful marketing.
One of the features that sets SendInBlue apart from other marketing tools is its Customer Relationship Management tool.
While its free services are an excellent option for beginners, you might want to upgrade to the premium version for some advanced features.
- SendInBlue comes with analytics and split testing tool so that you can keep track of your growth.
- While many tools restrict the number of emails you can send in a day, SendInBlue gives you complete freedom for unlimited emails.
- You can communicate with your audience directly through SMS marketing for urgent messages.
- You can set up a live chat, so you can be there for your audience when they are browsing your website.
- Marketing automation to boost your site and save time.
The premium plans start from $25/month.
SendInBlue’s free version is a perfect fit for bloggers. However, the advanced features will come handy to advanced users and marketers that require a premium email marketing tool.
ConvertKit is one of the upcoming companies that specifically designed email marketing with content creators in mind.
With its extremely flexible marketing, you can also get your hands on some advanced and enterprise-level features. One of the top-notch features of ConvertKit is its ease of use.
All it takes to get started with ConvertKit is the click of a button. ConvertKit is a perfect email marketing tool for YouTubers, Bloggers, content creators, vloggers, and more. You will find in-depth features.
- Turn readers into subscribers through its in-built signup forms.
- You can create beautiful emails with its pre-designed templates.
- With its integration with third-party applications, you can use ConvertKit with your favorite tools.
- ConvertKit gives you access to analytics and reports so that you can understand and track your performance.
- Get your next project live by creating beautiful landing pages.
The pricing starts from $29/month.
As we mentioned before, ConvertKit is a perfect email marketing tool for creators. If that’s you, then ConvertKit is an ideal tool for you.
ActiveCampaign serves as an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you capture more leads on autopilot. It is a sales customer relationship management with email marketing functionalities.
ActiveCampaign gives enhanced personalization with some of the advanced features, along with all the basics of email marketing.
You can schedule emails with their email automation feature and take advantage of all the tool’s advanced features. As a blogger, you will be amazed by the flexibility that comes with its incredibly user-friendly interface.
- You can easily set up your campaigns and improve your customer database with its custom data, geolinks, site behavior tracking, and more.
- Create email campaigns at ease with its easy-to-use template editor, along with easy creation of sign up forms.
- ActiveCampaign lets you personalize every aspect of your email with its hyper-personalization feature.
- ActiveCampaign grants access to custom audience retargeting, so you can target your audience better.
- You can enjoy all the perks of additional features such as email list segmentation, integration with third-party applications, SMS features, and more.
The introductory pricing starts from $9/month.
ActiveCampaign is flexible for all kinds of users. According to ActiveCampaign, it is made for bloggers, agencies, e-commerce, and more.
Drip is another email marketing tool provider that is well known for its simple, minimalistic user interface. Drip is suitable for all kinds of users, from small bloggers to large agencies.
If you’re selling physical or digital products, Drip is one of the best email marketing tools. Drip integrates well with all ecommerce platforms and social networks.
Because of its customer relation management system you can reach your target audience a number of different ways, increasing your marketing impact.
Additionally, if you ever need help, you have 24/7 customer support and vast documentation at your disposal.
- Drip comes with an automatic revenue attribute giving you a clear picture of which campaign is generating more money for you.
- You can easily target users with abandoned carts for more target-based marketing.
- With its quick segmentation feature, you can segment new visitors to your website from the returning customers.
- To track the growth of your website, Drip gives you detailed analytics of your marketing.
- Drip has everything you need for successful email marketing. You can personalize every aspect with its powerful customization.
The pricing depends on the number of subscribers you have. The basic price starts from $49 per month.
Drip is a perfect email marketing tool for users that needs to promote their e-commerce website with a powerful marketing tool.
MailerLite is one of the premium email marketing tools, used by thousands of business owners and bloggers worldwide.
While the numbers alone look impressive, it has also gained vital goodwill due to its ease of use and powerful email marketing tactics.
While it doesn’t top other marketing tools on our list, MailerLite is a unique marketing tool that offers top-notch collaboration, making it one of the best tools for marketers and bloggers.
The team collaboration feature is incredibly useful in making your campaign smooth and straightforward. Moreover, MailerLite comes at an affordable price, so you won’t have to worry about leaving your wallet empty.
- MailerLite has an easy-to-use interface. It comes with a drag-and-drop builder that lets you easily create campaigns and facilitate email marketing.
- MailerLite comes with an intuitive tool that allows you to customize every aspect of your emails.
- You can view your content and get a detailed analysis of it.
- MailerLite gives you an A/B testing feature that comes handy when using advanced features.
- MailerLite gives you access to extensive FAQ documentation and customer support, and a flexible pricing plan.
The basic plan starts from $9.65/month.
We would highly recommend using MailerLite if you want to take advantage of their team collaboration feature – this is the feature that sets MailerLite apart from other marketing tools. You can also get access to their various tools.
10. Keap – Aka Infusionsoft
Keap was previously known as Infusionsoft. It is an all-in-one platform that helps to grow your business by facilitating excellent marketing strategies.
This robust email marketing tool combines essential and advanced features with a user-friendly interface, so that you can deliver your content to your audience without any hassle.
When it comes to managing your sales pipeline, it has a unique approach. With Keap, you can create a complete customer profile to create a targeted marketing campaign.
- One of the unique features of Keap is that you can quickly scan a business card with Kean’s iOS application.
- A dynamic and intuitive dashboard that showcases data based on your customer’s financial history, sales information, and email campaigns.
- Its advanced segmentation and subscriber-tagging tools come handy when creating a marketing strategy.
- You can organize and track your leads into different lists with their unique sales pipeline feature.
- Additional features include invoicing clients, analytical tools, third-party integration, and more.
The premium version starts from $79/month.
Keap is an excellent tool for small to medium-sized bloggers looking for advanced features and an easy interface, to begin with.
Conclusion: Which is the Best Email Marketing Tools for Bloggers?
When it comes to email marketing tools, your choice will depend on your needs and your budget. While most of the tools provide the same kind of services, you want to make sure that you pick the one that caters to your specific needs.
You won’t go wrong with the tools mentioned in our list.
If you are still unsure and need a solution for your website, we recommend going with GetResponse or Constant Contact.
Both provide excellent features and come with an intuitive and user-friendly interface to make email marketing more manageable and useful.
So pick the email marketing tool that fits your budgets and goals and get started immediately. Another key thing to remember is that you can always switch to another tool if you’re unhappy with the existing service.
Let us know which email marketing tool you’re choosing in the comment section below.
Others WordPress Blogging Articles:
Leave a Reply