For your food blog to be at its peak, you need to have a reliable web hosting provider that can help you grow and scale your blog with ease.
Choosing the right host provider is the same as selecting a home for you.
Before choosing a house, you check out the entire house properly; in the same way, before choosing a hosting provider, you need to look at all the features that the web host provides.
If you’re on the go and looking for reliable web hosting, SiteGround is worth a try. SiteGround is rich in features and is a pocket-friendly hosting provider. SiteGround provides blazing fast speeds and tight security for your food blog.
Food blogs are different from other blogs. You need to input tons of photos, which can affect the loading time of your blog.
Therefore, when you are choosing a hosting provider, make sure you select one of the best hosting services to reduce your downtime and make sure your blog receives maximum uptime.
All the other aspects, such as technical support, security, data backups, and more, should be given emphasis too.
To ease the selection process, we have compiled a list of the 11+ best web hosting providers for food blogs, all of which provide you with the fast page loading, tight security, 24/7 technical support, SSL certification, and more.
Here’s a quick index to help you navigate this article:
So let’s dive in.
List of 11 Top Web Hosting for Food Blogs in 2021
SiteGround is one of the most reliable web hosting services for food blogs. By being one of the recommended web hosting providers by WordPress, it helps tremendously in the building, growth, and efficiency of your blog.
The top-notch security that SiteGround provides ensures that your blog is safe for your audience as well. You can reduce loading time by opting for the closest data center to your audience.
Check out our SiteGround Coupon to get an exclusive discount on SiteGround hosting.
- You get ultimate speed via their amazing SuperCache tool, which ultimately results in shorter loading times.
- The data centers are located at various places around the globe, which aids in creating faster loading times. Additionally, there is a Free CDN option for all websites and blogs.
- SSD storage ensures that your blog runs faster than average.
- SiteGround is continually checking on your website, and it instantly notifies you if there are any threats.
- Their Anti Al bot is a unique system that detects millions of threats to your blog.
- To make your blog a safer place for you and your clients, SiteGround comes with free SSL certification.
- With their multi-skilled and top-rated customer support service, you can get answers to your queries instantly.
- You can get in touch with the team 24/7 via phone or chat and get your issues solved.
- Unlimited email accounts feature lets you create unlimited email accounts with your domain.
- To manage your blog, SiteGround provides some of the best tools that save you time.
- It comes with a free automatic migratory plugin so that you can transfer your website to SiteGround.
- The staging area comes in handy when you want to view how your blog looks before publishing it.
The price starts at $6.99/month. It gives up to 10GB of storage and is suitable for one blog. The other packs start at $9.99/month and $14.99/month. No matter what plan you go for, you will get some of the primary benefits of all of them.
If you are looking for a hosting provider that is fast, efficient, and affordable, this is the perfect choice for you. When it comes to blogging, you need to share it to gain more of an audience.
InMotion comes with various management tools that will further enhance the performance of your blog. Additionally, InMotion offers the JetPack plugin to further improve the image loading of your blog, which helps with increasing your Google score.
With InMotion, your blog will be ready within a few minutes with pre-installed WordPress.
Check out our in-depth InMotion hosting review here.
- Comes with SSD storage that provides better performance than the traditional discs.
- InMotion prefers using the latest technologies that give the ultimate speed for your blog.
- CDN and Jetpack plugin are included in the plans.
- Vulnerabilities come without notice. Therefore, to be on the safe side, InMotion provides daily backups for your data.
- Hack protection and detection is a solid pillar that builds your blog to be even more robust against threats. Your blog is monitored closely to keep it safe.
- Malware protection tools keep your blog safer than it would be on any other host. Additionally, you’re also provided with a site backup and restoration option.
- You can chat with the experts by using the pop up that appears on their website. You’ll get instant replies for your issues.
- The US-based support is 24/7 for you. You can get in touch with the team any day, any time.
- Unlike others, InMotion provides unlimited disc space and bandwidth without charging you extra.
- InMotion offers various social media tools so that your audience knows about the new posts and recipes you are making.
- Various provided marketing tools come in handy and help your blog to run smoothly.
- InMotion comes with various themes for your blog to help attract an audience.
The pricing starts from $3.99/month. The midsize plan starts at $5.99/month and is suitable for a growing blog. You can further upgrade to their highest level plan at $13.99/month.
Running your food blog with Bluehost is an excellent choice. There’s no space for complexity, as you can use it with a click of a button and create your beautiful blog.
Your success is safe in their hands, as they offer multiple marketing tools for your blog. You can count on Bluehost, as WordPress officially recommends it.
Check out our Bluehost coupon to get an exclusive discount.
- Upload multiple high-quality images with your recipes without worrying about your uploads facing any glitches or slow loading times due to their fast servers.
- Multi-layer caching offers fast loading times so that your audience does not leave your blog.
- SSD storage and CDN enable faster loading times.
- Free SSL lets you build a protection wall between you and your audience so that data is safe and secure on your blog.
- Auto-updates are taken care of by Bluehost. You’re also informed prior to the update so that you’re aware of the changes on your blog that are taking place.
- Spam protection tools filter all unwanted content so that it doesn’t harm your blog.
- 24/7 customer support to guide you thoroughly.
- Although you can chat with the team 24/7, if you want to have a conversation over the phone, you can call them between 10am and 10pm.
- Bluehost allows unlimited traffic without taking additional charges from you.
- It provides a free domain name for one year, which is perfect if you are just starting your blog.
- It also offers managed hosting services so that you can sit back and let them manage your blog.
- 30 day money-back guarantee.
The base plan starts at $2.95/month. The other packages range from $5.45/month to $13.95/month, depending on the features you are looking for.
HostGator is one of the best web hosting providers for blogs due to its high performance and super-quick page loading times at an affordable price. Your food blog will load in less than half a second with HostGator.
Along with attaining your goals, you’ll achieve the confidence of a reliable hosting provider by your side. What makes Hostgator unique is that the plans come with their in-house page builder and page analytics so that you can track your performance.
- Hostgator guarantees 99.97% uptime. You can upload various food photos, and the site will load as fast as lightning.
- The hosting provider encrypts Cache technologies, leading to faster loading times.
- Your recipes should be flowing without any obstacles. Therefore, Hostgator comes with CDN and SSD storage that will make sure your page works faster.
- So that your domain and subdomain remain secure, it provides you with free SSL that encrypts communication between your visitors and the server.
- An additional option to positive SSL upgrade, which helps your audience to build trust in your blog by displaying the TrustLogo seal on your blog, which is backed with a warranty of up to $10,000.
- Automatic weekly backups (offsite).
- You can get in touch with the team for any hosting related queries 24/7 via chat and telephone.
- There are over 500+ tutorial videos that will help you understand the basics of HostGator.
- Hostgator provides free blog tools and advertisement credits to make sure your blog is reaching a larger audience.
- Even if you are just starting out or an advanced user, it is effortless to use, especially with its one-click WordPress installation.
- HostGator comes with a drag & drop page builder, Gator. It comes with various features that will help your blog to run efficiently.
- It facilitates free migration if you want to switch from another hosting provider to Hostgator.
To start your blog, you can go for their cheapest package that starts at $2.75/month. For additional features, you can upgrade to their other plans starting from $3.95/month to $5.95/month.
WP Engine is an affiliate WordPress hosting provider that bloggers use widely.
It comes with the Genesis framework and Studiopress, which will provide you with several beautiful themes dedicated to food blogs that you can use to make your website more attractive by matching the aesthetics of your food images.
They have various data centers, which means your images will be served from there, ensuring your site works faster and smoother. The website works with efficient speed to make sure your food content flows through your website, and you grow.
Check out our WP Engine Coupon to get an exclusive discount on WP Engine hosting.
- To give a blazing fast speed to your blog, WP Engine provides a global CDN network.
- HostGator provides 99.99% uptime with their scalable and reliable architecture.
- Regular updates are their number one priority, which ensures that your blog has stable performance.
- Your security is their top priority; therefore, they offer malware and hack protection for your blog.
- From your user portal you can add free SSL certificates, which are provided by all the plans with just a single click.
- With activity logs, you can have visibility in your account and analyse it carefully.
- If you’re unsure about the plans, you can get in touch with their sales specialists, who will guide you throughout the entire process.
- 24 /7 support by experts, as well as various articles related to all possible problems, available on their blogs, ensures you have the support you need.
- HostGator provides one of the most user-friendly interfaces to help you create and manage your blog without any prior experience.
- It provides one of the fastest response times.
- You can analyze the performance of your blog, as well as test the page performance speed.
Wp Engine’s pricing starts at $25/month and goes up to $828/month. You can select the plan size you need based on the traffic of your blog.
Liquid Web is an all-in-one solution for a perfect running food blog. This feature-rich host atomically compresses your blog images to save you storage. It also provides a hassle-free hosting experience.
It saves you a lot of time by automatically updating WordPress for you. With Liquid Web, you do not have to worry about your blog lagging or facing downtime.
All the essential features are included in Liquid Web, making it the top web hosting for food blogs.
Check out our Liquid Web Coupon to get an exclusive discount on Liquid Web.
- They have various data centers across the world so that you can choose the nearest data center to your targeted audiences to make sure you never face any downtime.
- There are approximately ten global data centers for Liquid Web worldwide. The more data centers a hosting company has, the faster your blog works.
- Cloudflare CDN is included, so your blog can handle traffic spikes perfectly without disrupting performance.
- FireWall and VPN protection ensures that your blog doesn’t encounter unwanted traffic.
- DDoS attack prevention keeps your blog safe from all types of threats.
- SSL certification is available for pro packages.
- You can get in touch with the experts via live chat, email, and phone 24/7.
- It comes with staging so that you can check how your blog looks before going live.
- It does not limit your traffic or ask for additional charges. You can drag as much traffic as you want to your blog.
- It provides a free domain name for your blog.
- You can opt for additional add-ons.
The pricing system varies according to the type of plan you are looking for. However, you can get your hands on Liquid Web starting from $19/month. The prices and plans are divided according to features and the business approach.
GoDaddy is one of the world’s largest domain registrars that also provides excellent hosting solutions for your blog. You can count on them as the top web hosting for food blogs.
GoDaddy hosting comes with over 150+ applications apart from WordPress. GoDaddy is a reliable web hosting provider not only because of the brand name, but because of its award-winning customer support.
It gives immense speed and security to help maintain a steady workflow. With all the perfect features that it comes with, GoDaddy is one of the best web hosting providers for food blogs.
Check out our GoDaddy Coupon to get an exclusive discount on GoDaddy hosting.
- You can easily add more RAM and memory on your account with their scalable computing resources.
- To deliver super fast page loads, GoDaddy offers LSCache support.
- Host your blog closer to your audience with their multiple data centers.
- There’s 24/7 monitoring of your blog with DDoS protection.
- SSL certification is provided along with an SSL checker.
- To protect you and your audience, you can add on additional security packages.
- GoDaddy provides personalized support for building your blog.
- Award-winning 24/7 customer support is provided to help you every step of the way. Get in touch with them via call, email, or chat, and get advice from a team of experts.
- It helps you build an SEO friendly blog with marketing tools that help you gain more views and traffic towards your blog.
- Unlimited bandwidth without additional charges.
- Free professional email for one year so that you don’t have to go the extra mile to create your email account.
- A control panel that is easy to use and manage your blog with.
The basic plan starts from $3.99/month, while the other plan with complete features starts from $4.49/month to $8.49/month.
GreenGeeks is one of the best green web hosting providers. It is one of the very few hosting providers who are eco-friendly and cautious about the environment.
To make your blog better than your competitors, it uses the latest technologies and keeps your blog on track with the latest changes. User’s blogs get behind due to high-quality images that cause the blog to lag.
With GreenGeeks, you can leave this headache behind and upload tons of photos. With GreenGeeks, you can opt for affordable hosting services, yet contribute to sustainable growth.
Check out our GreenGeeks Coupon to get an exclusive discount on GreenGeeks.
- GreenGeeks uses LitSpee and LSCache to boost the speed of your blog.
- GreenGeeks has four data centers. Three of them are located in the US, while one of them is located in Amsterdam.
- Your files and data are stored in SSD drives, which enhances your blog’s performance and provides faster speeds.
- It comes with container technology and secured networks to keep your blog safe.
- Account isolation plays a key role, by monitoring that users do not impact each other when traffic is high.
- Nightly backups are used to keep your files stored and updated. Your blog is also scanned continuously to detect any malware or threats.
- You can get in touch with the experienced experts 24/7 via call, chat, or ticket.
- FAQ support is provided by GreenGeeks.
- Free drag and drop builder to build your blog quickly.
- You can transfer your data for free at the click of a button.
- One-click app installation to save you time and increase your speed.
- GreenGeeks provides a free domain name for one year.
Their various plans start from as low as $2.95/month. If you are looking for additional features and are expecting high traffic on your blog, you can go for the pro plans with unlimited storage and better experiences.
9. A2 Hosting
If your priority is a speedy and secured web hosting provider, A2 Hosting should be your number one choice because it has the fastest loading time, which is one of the best features to help your blog flourish.
One of the unique features of A2 is that it provides an anytime, money-back guarantee. You can apply for a refund whenever you do not like their services.
Their servers are WordPress optimized so that you can install WordPress easily and quickly using a single click.
Check out our A2 Hosting Coupon to get an exclusive discount on A2 Hosting.
- A2 offers a Turbo boost option, which makes your food blog 20x faster.
- With CloudLinux, even if your blog receives high traffic, it will perform at the highest speed.
- CDN is focused especially on giving your blog blazing fast performance, along with one of the fastest page loading times.
- A2 Hosting offers free SSL, but if you’re looking for advanced security, they also provide Advanced SSL packages.
- A2 Hosting detects threats and cyber attacks and informs you immediately.
- Best practices are followed in order to keep your blog protected.
- 24/7 on board Guru Crew is always there to assist you.
- You can also go through a number of resources that are available for each problem on their website.
- A2 Hosting provides calendar features to keep track of things for you and your audience.
- Get a complete analysis of your blog with their analytic tools.
- For you to build your blog completely, their website builder tools come free.
- A2 Hosting comes with content management, which is a perfect feature for bloggers when uploading content; you can edit and revise before uploading your content.
The various plans start at different prices according to the features that each one offers. The lowest-priced A2 hosting package is $2.99/month. Other packages with all the features and high traffic managers start at $13.19 to $99.95/month.
FlyWheel should be your pick if you want your blog to run efficiently without encountering any problems. Their unique feature of site cloning will let you make changes quickly on your blog.
They provide a fully managed web hosting service with all the technical aspects, so you can keep cooking and uploading your content.
It also comes with powerful tools for your blogs. No matter how big or small your blog is, they have a plan dedicated to fit all your needs.
Check out our in-depth Flywheel Coupon to get an exclusive discount on FlyWheel.
- FlyWheel comes with free CDN and their famous cache catching technology – FlyCache promotes a smooth working of your blogs.
- Smart refresh is paired with FlyCache, which ensures that your viewers are viewing your latest post while your blog works tremendously fast.
- Get your content faster and closer to your audience with their global CDN.
- FlyWheel keeps a keen eye on security. If your blog faces any security issues, FlyWheel will clean it for free.
- Irrespective of the plan you go for, you will be provided with free SSL certification.
- Install your free SSL anytime, right from your dashboard.
- Flywheel’s team has got your back with their 24/7 support via email or chat.
- There is tons of documentation to answer all your queries on their website.
- For creating your site and optimizing your creativity, it comes with multiple, powerful tools.
- A custom dashboard to enhance your hosting experience.
- If you’re currently hosting your blog with another host provider and looking forward to switching, do it for free with FlyWheel.
- Try FlyWheel with a 14 day free trial and see if your blog functions perfectly.
Their pricing packages start from $15/month and go to $290/month. Their most popular plan starts at $30/month, which comes with 10GB storage and 50GB bandwidth.
Kinsta is one of those hosting providers that provide a perfect balance between your performance and functionality.
It takes care of your blog entirely as it is fully managed and makes sure you focus on your work while they focus on theirs. Kinsta continuously monitors your blog and keeps it updated with its recent technologies.
You can track the number of visitors, response time, and bandwidth usage with the help of their dashboard. The reason behind their expensive hosting services is because they fully manage your blog’s speed, security, and other technical aspects.
Check out our Kinsta Coupon to get an exclusive discount on Kinsta hosting.
- Kinsta uses Google Cloud Platform, which ensures the ultimate speed for your blog no matter the size.
- You can choose Google Cloud Platform data centers from among 24 regions so that your blog receives a faster loading time.
- Kinsta keeps an eye on security related issues. They follow various security protocols.
- Daily backups are promoted in order to keep your data safe and restore it if any trouble occurs.
- Your audience wants to land on a safe blog. Firewalls and threat detection are still their first priority, along with SSL.
- Kinsta has a team of professional WordPress developers that are available 24/7 to help. You can also chat with the experts using the pop-up that appears on the website.
- It comes with pro solutions for whenever you get stuck.
- Unlike other hosting providers, Kinsta does not ask you for any fixed period or contract. You can quickly stop your hosting services whenever you want.
- It comes with analytic tools to track the performance of your blog.
- With its money-back guarantee, you can claim your refund within 30 days without answering any questions.
- The kinsta experts will take care of your migration for free.
Kinsta’s starter pack starts at $30/month. The other plans start from $60/month to $200/month for large businesses. All of these packages come with free SSL and CDN. You can easily upgrade your plan or downgrade, depending on your needs.
Conclusion: What Are the Best Web Hosting for Food Blogs?
When you are choosing a web hosting provider for your blog, you need to focus on what you’re going to get with the hosting provider, as it will indirectly affect the overall well-being of your blog. The decision is important, yet very simple.
BlueHost and SiteGround are our top picks due to the features they come with and their affordable pricing plans. They provide high-speed servers that make your blog load faster than the average host, and they provide you with the utmost security.
What’s your pick for the best web hosting provider for food blogs?
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
If WPCity‘s this post helped you, give us a thumbs up by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Other Hosting Guides:
- Best Web Hosting Providers for Beginners
- Best Web Hosting for Blogs
- Best WooCommerce Hosting
- Best WordPress Hosting Providers
- Best Web Hosting for Small Business
- Best Web Hosting for Travel Blogs
- Best Web Hosting for Photographers
- Best Cheap Web Hosting for Bloggers
- SiteGround vs A2 Hosting
- SiteGround vs WP Engine
- Network Solutions Review
- HostPapa Review
- WPX Hosting Review