As the famous quote goes, ‘if traveling were free, you would never see me again.’ Starting or having a traveling blog is a fantastic idea. Who does not want to travel and generate revenue sharing experiences?
Well, to grow and build a solid online presence for your travel blog, you need to have a reliable hosting provider.
If you are looking for an instant answer to the question of who the best web hosting provider is for your travel blog, the answer is SiteGround.
With SiteGround’s peak performance and high security, they help your blog thrive each day. After all, there is no better advice than an experienced user.
When you are choosing a web hosting provider, you need to focus on some important features, such as their data center locations, so that you can host your blog nearest to your audience.
You also need to look for the fastest CDN (content delivery network), hassle-free solutions for technical issues, backup of your data, speed, and uptime, and of course, you need to make sure it does not create a significant impact on your budget.
Starting a travel blog is easy, but choosing a web host for a travel blog is confusing due to the plethora of options available.
The hosting needs of a travel blog are different, as you are going to have a lot of media files, such as images, videos, and audio recordings on your posts and pages; you need a solid provider with fast page loading.
If you choose a random web host provider, your travel blog will get affected, because you need a reliable web host with a solid uptime, unlimited disk space, fast customer support, and you need it to be good value for money.
To solve the hassle of choosing the best web hosting provider for your travel blog, we have handpicked a list of the 7+ best web hosting providers for travel blogs.
All the mentioned web hosting providers come with all essential and advanced features to help you start and scale your travel blog with ease.
Read on to learn which is the best web hosting provider for your travel blog.
Here’s a quick index to help you navigate this article:
So let’s dive in.
7 Best Web Hosting Providers for Travel Blogs (2023)
1. SiteGround Web Hosting
SiteGround is on the top of our list is due to its fast page loading times and affordable pricing options. This speed-optimized host provides a fully managed hosting service for travel blogs so that you can focus more on growing your blog.
Kickstart your travel blog with all the essential and advanced features offered by SiteGround, such as easy site-building, smooth website transfer, ultra-fast networks, and more.
Speed and Performance
- Your travel blog will run smoothly with the help of the 99.99% uptime guarantee. There are five data centers spread around the globe.
- SiteGround, being built on Google Cloud, provides blazing fast speeds due to all of the Google servers. Along with that, it also comes with a free CDN for your travel blog.
- For better performance of your blog, SiteGround adds their server set up, which additionally comes with various options for customization.
- In order to keep your data protected, you can use the help of daily backups.
- Your blog receives sufficient protection with their constant monitoring of hackers and immediately reporting of the same.
- No matter what plan you go for, there’s free Let’s Encrypt certification along with SSL.
- There’s 24/7 customer support via chat and ticketing system. SiteGround’s customer support is award-winning, so you can always depend on them.
- It comes with many tools that come in handy for day to day management of your blog.
- You can create unlimited email accounts with your domain.
- If you want to switch from your current host to SiteGround, you can migrate for free.
- Free domain for a year.
If you are just starting your blog, you can go for their cheapest package at $6.99/month, which facilitates one blog and provides up to 10GB of storage. You can also upgrade to the higher plans at $9.99/month and $14.99/month.
Check out our SiteGround Coupon to get an exclusive discount on SiteGround hosting plans.
2. Bluehost Web Hosting
Bluehost is bloggers’ number one choice for years due to its excellent performance and user interface. Bluehost is a WordPress dedicated hosting provider and it is one of the most recommended hosts by WordPress.
If you are just starting your travel blog, you can benefit from a free domain. Moreover, Bluehost comes with a solid uptime, unmatched customer support, and other essential features to help you start and grow your blog over time.
Speed and Performance
- Bluehost’s servers are Dual Quad processors, which give it ultimate speed.
- Your blog loads within a fraction of a second with Bluehost’s servers.
- 24/7 monitoring of networks to keep your travel blog’s speed and performance stable.
- Bluehost provides spam protection for your emails.
- Your travel blog is safe in their hands, as they protect your blog from cyber attacks and malware.
- Once you create your account, you can set your own password rather than using a standard WordPress password.
- You can get in touch with the customer support team by calling assistance during working hours.
- If you stumble anywhere and need urgent help, you can ask for assistance 24/7 via chat.
- To increase your audience, Bluehost offers multiple marketing tools and advertising credit.
- You can get insight into how your blog is doing with the analytical tool.
- Bluehost lets you create a completely customizable travel blog with their beautiful themes made especially for bloggers
- With automatic WordPress installation, save time, and focus on snapping beautiful photos for your blog.
Bluehost has three plans depending on the size of your blog and the duration you opt for. We will list the plan for three years. If you are a small travel blogger that expects little traffic, their basic plan at $2.95/month is perfect for you.
If you are looking for a pro plan with all the benefits included, it starts at $5.45/month, and it’s $13.95/month for significant travel bloggers. You can also go for the yearly plans, but they are slightly more per month than the three-year plans.
Check out our Bluehost Coupon to get an exclusive discount on SiteGround hosting plans.
3. WP Engine WordPress Hosting
WP Engine is a WordPress optimized web host that is a perfect choice for travel bloggers. Your blog is safe in the hands of WP Engine. It is a reliable, fast, and secure host for WordPress blogs.
They empower your blog by using recent technologies. You can bring your blog back to life with WP Engine. WP Engine comes with all the necessary features that your blog needs in order to grow.
Speed and Performance
- WP Engine’s caching technology, EverCache, ensures that there’s no instability in the performance of your website.
- WP Engine’s data centers are located in various regions, such as the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.
- To load your blog faster, WP Engine comes with a global CDN (content delivery network).
Smart Plugin managers ensure that all the plugins are safe and do not cause a disturbance in your blog. The minor updates for your blogs are automatically updated.
However, when there is a major update, there’s proper monitoring by the experts before suggesting you for an update.
Instead of panicking when any vulnerabilities occur, WP provides automatic backups and restoration of your data, ensuring peace of mind.
- There are over 250+ experts who will guide you throughout the process, from technical assistance to picking the best plan.
- You can get in touch with the experts via call or chat 24/7.
- All the plans come with Genesis FrameWork and more than 35 beautifully designed themes to make your travel blog look attractive.
- You can analyze your blog’s performance as well as the page’s performance with the help of its page analytics.
- One-click staging environment comes in handy when you want to have a preview of your blog before going live.
- You can opt for various beautiful add-ons if you need extra features, such as Genesis pro, Geo-target, and more.
WP Engine provides annual and monthly plans. The yearly plans start from $25 for small blogs and range up to $241/month. The monthly plans start from $30/month and go up to $290/month.
However, the features of annual and monthly plans are the same. If you go for a basic idea, you need to keep in mind that there is no SSL certification provided.
For that, you need to upgrade to their higher packs, which also come with several advantages.
Check out our WP Engine Coupon to get an exclusive discount on SiteGround hosting plans.
4. InMotion Web Hosting
If you want your blog to load faster and have the best hosting experience, you do not want to miss InMotion. It provides various hosting services for all types of websites, and travel blogs are one of them.
Their customer support is the reason why they are famous. Instead of wasting time worrying about your blog’s performance while you’re at your destination, give InMotion a try and enjoy your travel while they do the work for you.
You can check out our in-depth InMotion hosting review here.
Speed and Performance
- InMotion has two data centers in the US. You can choose the one nearest to your audience. This will ensure that your blog loads quickly for your audience, within one second.
- InMotion gives 99.99% uptime so that your blog keeps growing, and you keep traveling.
- Customer server caching comes with all the plans, which plays a key role in increasing the performance of your blog.
- Automatic updates to web applications ensures safety of the servers. With one click, you can restore your data.
- So your blog never encounters any trouble, InMotion comes with hack protection and custom firewalls.
- InMotion offers DDoS protection, which further ensures that your blog is safe and secure for you and your audience.
Customer Support & Documentation
- If it is your first time launching a blog, you can begin it within an hour with its various handy WordPress tools.
- Get assistance for anything related to your blog 24/7 via chat, call, and email.
- Various WordPress tools, such as a drag and drop page builder, SEO helper, and beautiful templates for your blog are aids to successful travel blogging.
- You can check out how your blog looks before going live with the staging environment.
- If you do not like the hosting experience, you can get your money back with its 90 day
- money-back guarantee.
There are no restrictions on the number of emails. You can create unlimited accounts with your domain.
The pricing starts from $3.99/month for shared hosting, $4.99/month for WordPress hosting, $22.99/month for VPS hosting, and $99.99/month for dedicated hosting for three years.
The prices are a bit higher for one year and two-year plans. Depending on how long you are planning to use InMotion, you can go for that particular plan.
5. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting gives several reasons to call it the best web hosting provider for travel blogs. A2 Hosting protects your blogs with its latest technologies and makes sure that nothing is stopping you from growing.
A2 Hosting comes at an affordable price, so you do not have to go for cheap-priced hosting providers that bring your blog down. What stands out about A2 is there any time money-back guarantee. You can get your money back any time you want.
Speed and Performance
- A2 is one of the quickest host providers, with a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- Most of the people leave your blog if it does not load within a fraction of a second. You do not want that to happen to you, which is why A2 provides 20x faster page loading times with its Turbo Boost.
- They have three data centers located in Michigan, Singapore and the Netherlands. You can choose one that’s closest to your audience and boost the loading time of your blog.
- Irrespective of the plan you go for, there’s a free SSL certificate.
- A2 keeps an eye on you with monitoring and security that’s 24/7 and detects any threats or hacks prior to them happening in order to protect your blog, as well as your audience.
- You can recover your files if any mishaps occur. Along with that, daily backups are encouraged so that your blog is always on the safer side.
- Guru crew is available 24/7 to provide you assistance, from selecting the right hosting plan to managing your blog.
- A number of FAQ’s are already answered, so you can learn more about A2 hosting and find answers to various other queries.
- A2 provides unlimited data transfer and free migration.
- Auto Updates of WordPress can be activated to save time.
- It gives you unlimited SSD space, so you do not have to worry about running out of space.
- A2 lets you set up Google’s app quickly and easily.
The shared hosting plan is available at $2.99/month currently. The ‘Reseller’ pack is available at $13.19/month, VPS hosting for $5.00/month, and dedicated servers at $99.59/month.
If you are confused about what plan is best for you, you can go for their cheapest shared hosting, which is perfect for travel bloggers, or you can get hosting solutions from their experts.
Check out our A2 Hosting Coupon to get an exclusive discount on A2 hosting plans.
6. Hostinger Web Hosting
The internet is all yours with Hostinger. By that, we mean to say that Hostinger is one of the best all-in-one solutions for your blog. If you are just starting your blog, it takes a click and a few minutes to go live with the help of Hostinger.
Even if it comes last in our list of the best web hosts for travel blogs, it tops our list on performance and affordability. It is incredibly affordable, with tons of perks for travel bloggers. Hostinger provides your blog with a faster and more reliable experience.
There is a wide diversity in features that it provides, and no matter what plan you go for you won’t be hurting your bank account.
Speed and Performance
- In order to keep your blog’s performance high, LiteSpeed Cache technology plays a significant role.
- Several data centers are located around the world to ensure that no matter where your target audience is based, your page loading times will be equal for everyone.
- Hostinger gives 99.99% uptime. The next-generation technologies that Hostinger uses to take your performance to the next level.
- Hostinger provides a secure hosting experience, as the servers are Cloudflare protected.
- Custom web servers are used in order to give you more protection from threats.
- Hostinger offers spam and threat detection so that you are aware and take precautions prior to issues occuring.
- The customer service team provides thoughtful and quick solutions for all problems.
- You can chat with the experts 24/7.
- Hostinger offers a 30 day money-back guarantee. You can get a refund instantly, without answering questions, if you do not see any growth in your blog with Hostinger.
- You can host multiple blogs with Hostinger under one package and create unlimited email accounts. Additionally, it also gives you unlimited bandwidth.
- Free domain, so that you can have a unique address for your travel blog and create your identity.
- WordPress optimized stack that gives you better performance and SEO.
We bet you will be surprised by the price that is offered. The basic plan starts at $0.99/month currently, which is perfect for beginners. It lets you host one website, gives you 100GB bandwidth, comes with free SSL, and a lot more.
The premium pack starts at $2.89/month and is suitable for personal blogs. It lets you host unlimited blogs, gives you unlimited email addresses, free SSL, and more.
The Business plan states at $3.99/month, which is suitable for small business owners and provides cloud hosting at $7.45/month.
7. Cloudways Managed Cloud Hosting
Cloudways is a perfect solution for travel bloggers. It is not the only WordPress optimized, but it also supports other platforms. The name itself has Cloud in it, which signifies that it is a cloud server.
You can choose between various cloud providers and have a smooth and efficient travel blog. With this unique web hosting provider, you can connect to any of the cloud servers and manage your blog easily.
The pay-as-you-go model gives you a sense of relief about its affordability. Quit paying for expensive web hosting services that do not provide adequate features and try Cloudways.
To add more to its uniqueness, it does not use the traditional cPanel; instead, it uses the Cloudways cPanel, which makes managing easier than with other hosts. This is hands-down one of the best web hosting providers for travel blogs.
Speed and Performance
- Cloudways provides SSD hosting, which offers ultimate speed over normal discs.
- With Cloudways CDN, your blog will constantly keep improving page loading times.
- To further enhance your blog’s speed and performance, their Cache plugin, Breeze, comes preinstalled with WordPress.
- In order to keep your account safe, Cloudways provides two factor authentication so that you will be notified immediately if there’s someone else trying to log in.
- To keep your blog away from disasters, Cloudways prevents any unauthorised access to your blog.
- To keep potential threats away from your blog, there are dedicated firewalls.
- Cloudways’ community is active and constantly keeps adding solutions to problems that users face. You can get answers from experienced users.
- Your queries are answered 24/7 via chat by their staff of experts.
- Cloudways provides a unique Cloudways control panel, which is extremely easy to use.
- There is no specific contract. You can use it anytime and unsubscribe any time you want.
- No matter what plan you use, you can host unlimited applications without any restrictions.
- The hourly pay plan is perfect for beginners who are looking to explore and try Cloudways’ services.
The monthly plan starts at $10/month and goes up to $1,035/month. The plans are based on the storage, bandwidth and the number of websites you can host.
They also provide hourly plans starting at $0.0139/hour. No matter what plan you are deciding to go with, you will enjoy some of the primary perks, such as Cloudways cPanel, security, and more.
Conclusion: What Are the Best Web Hosting for Travel Blogs?
To sum it up, many host providers offer cheap hosting plans but provide inadequate features. This shapes your blog to fall deliberately. The above-mentioned web hosting providers give you the perfect tools and features you need for your travel blog.
All the mentioned web hosting providers for travel blogs come with top speed, tight security, fast customer support, and are affordable as well.
As I explained in the beginning, there are certain features that you should look for in a hosting provider, and the above-listed hosts fulfill all the criteria, which makes them the reliable and affordable options available to kickstart your travel blog.
Which hosting provider are you going to choose from the list? Have you tried any of the mentioned web hosting providers before? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
If WPCity‘s this post helped you, kindly share it on one of your favorite platforms: Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Other Hosting Guides:
- SiteGround vs A2 Hosting
- SiteGround vs WP Engine
- Best Web Hosting Providers
- Best Web Hosting for Blogs
- Best WooCommerce Hosting
- Best Web Hosting Providers for Beginners
- Best Managed WordPress hosting
- Best Web Hosting Providers for Small Business
- Best Web Hosting for Food Blogs
- Best Web Hosting for Photographers
- Best Cheap Web Hosting for Bloggers
- YouStable Review
- HostPapa Review
- WPX Hosting Review
Leave a Reply