Finding a reliable host that is perfect for your business is a crucial step. The wrong host will affect the well-being of your website and lead to a tremendous loss.
Even if your website does not encounter massive traffic, there are still many other requirements that need to be fulfilled by the web hosting provider.
Most of the time, people focus on large businesses and forget about the small ones. However, if you are a small business owner, you want your site to grow.
To improve your website, you need to have the best web hosting for small businesses; it needs to provide excellent performance, speed, security, SSL certification, and technical support.
The needs of small businesses are no less than the larger ones. The success of your website relies heavily on the host you choose, especially for small business owners.
To make sure you enjoy a hassle-free hosting experience and find the perfect hosting provider for your website, here are some of the best web hosting choices for small businesses.
In this post, we have carefully compiled a list of the 11 best web hosting providers for small businesses. When making a list of these web-hosting providers, we made sure they have solid uptime, fast servers, reliable customer support, and affordable rates.
What’s more, these web hosting providers cater to all the needs of small to medium-size businesses.
The best part is that, as your business grows over time, you can upgrade your hosting without switching hosts, as these web hosting platforms are easily scalable at any time.
Read on to learn which one is the best web hosting platform for your small to medium-size business.
Here’s a quick index to help you navigate this article:
So let’s dive in.
List of 11 Best Web Hosting Providers for Small Business (2023)
BlueHost is our number one recommendation for the best web hosting for small businesses due to its rich features and services. With its excellent speed, you can grow your business and boost your site.
It also comes with great marketing tools that will come in handy to improve your business and ranking. BlueHost provides all the types of hosting you need for your business.
When you are running a small business, there will be way too many technical glitches and errors to solve alone; for that, you will need the help of an expert who will guide you through the process.
In this matter, you can always rely on BlueHost, because of their outstanding customer support 24/7 via phone, email, or chat.
Apart from this, you are given a one hour call with their expert, who guides you on how to launch your site from scratch.
Check out our BlueHost Coupon to claim an exclusive discount on BlueHost.
- To increase your site’s functionality, it provides you with lightning-fast performance so that you can get ahead of your competitors.
- Even if you are handling a small business, there are important data that needs to be secured, and for that it comes with daily and automated backups so that you can access your data anytime you want.
- You can trust BlueHost blindly, as WordPress officially recommends them, and their partnership is over a decade long.
- To help you succeed and grow your business, they provide some beneficial marketing tools for your website.
- They do not become an obstacle to your success by restricting your traffic. They allow you to pull as much traffic as possible without any extra charges.
The cheapest way to get your hands on BlueHost is $2.95/month for 36 months. If you are not planning to use BlueHost for such an extended period, you can opt for their other available packages at $3.95/month for 24 months and $4.95/month for a year.
You can buy add-ons if you need any extra services beyond the multiple features that all of these packages come with.
We have been a fan of SiteGround for a while due to its unbeatable performance. SiteGround is an ideal web hosting service for small businesses. To speed up your site, their SuperCacher plays a vital role.
Their data centers are scattered at various locations around the globe so that you can select the nearest data center to your audience.
If your website faces higher traffic than usual, it will still work super-fast, and it will ensure that your site can handle a surprising number of visitors.
It gives you an unlimited database and unlimited email addresses. With their live chat, you can get expert solutions quickly. Overall, SiteGround is wrapped up with all the features that allow your website to get a step closer to success.
Check out our SiteGround Coupon to claim an exclusive discount on SiteGround.
- SiteGround has five data centers across the world. This acts as fuel towards the speed and growth of your website.
- It comes with Let’s Encrypt certificates that take security a step even further.
- When it comes to security, it is excellent, as it monitors your site every day and notifies you if your site is facing any unwanted threats or if it’s been hacked.
- Understanding the need for support, SiteGround offers 24/7 support, whether you have a small issue or need more technical assistance; they are just one call/email away!
- Their experts also guide you through the hosting migration process.
There are three plans. One of the plans built for small businesses starts at $6.99/month, and is called “StartUp.” It comes with 10GB of disk space and is suitable for small businesses that expect around 10,000 monthly visits.
As your website grows, you can also upgrade to their other “GrowBig” and “GoGeek’ plans at $5.95/month and $11.95/month.
To handle a small business, this is an excellent hosting provider. With its in-house page builder, you can create your website without any trouble. For the price it takes, it is entirely worth it.
Due to the speed and security it offers, I would suggest InMotion as one of the best web hosting providers for small businesses. You can check out our detailed InMotion Hosting review here.
Even if you are expecting low to medium traffic, you still want your site to cut downtime and work faster. InMotion will make sure that you get one of the fastest loading times.
The documentation is also excellent. You can also try them out worry-free because of their 90-day money-back guarantee.
- InMotion has data centers scattered in various destinations around the globe, so you can choose the one nearest to your audience.
- It lets you create your website in just a few minutes because it comes with WordPress pre-installed.
- It comes with free SSL to make your site secure, and it also protects your website from all unwanted threats and hackers. Additionally, it also backs up your data automatically.
- It is not easy to set up a website entirely on your own. You will need guidance, and for that, you can go through their video tutorials to understand how InMotion works and how you can launch your website with them.
- It is speed optimized and makes your website extremely fast.
Like other hosting providers, the basic hosting might sound a little expensive to you, but it is worth the money. Once you purchase the plan, you will notice an immense difference in your website.
The pricing starts from $6.99/month and comes with a WordPress ToolKit.
HostGator is another great web hosting provider for small businesses. With its guaranteed 99.99% uptime, you can leave the worry of slow servers behind.
It is user-friendly and lets you do all the things with your website quickly so that you can focus on how to grow your business more. With HostGator, you can launch your site within 5 minutes. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
With its page builder known as Gator, you can build your site more efficiently. When it comes to small business, security should not be ignored.
Hackers and threats are a serious threat to small enterprises. Therefore, your website is protected and safe with HostGator, and that is why this host made it on my best web hosts for small businesses list.
- To grow your business, advertising plays a vital role. Therefore, HostGator gives you free advertising credit and blog tools to expand your website further.
- Some host providers restrict the number of email accounts and emails you can send, but with HostGator, you can send unlimited emails and create unlimited email accounts.
- It comes with a one-click WordPress install that saves you tons of time.
- It facilitates a smooth business by giving 99.99% uptime. Moreover, it gives you an excellent speed to run your business.
- Unlike other hosting providers, it does not ask for additional charges for disc space and bandwidth. No matter what plan you go for, you will get unlimited disc space and bandwidth.
The pricing comes in various plans and packages according to your needs. The ‘hatching’ plan starts at $2.75/month, and is suitable for small businesses.
This plan offers unlimited bandwidth, free SSL, free migration, and more. If you are looking for more domains, you should go for the $3.93/month plan, which offers all the features of the hatching plan, along with unlimited domains.
When it comes to the best web hosting for small businesses, I cannot miss mentioning iPage. It offers a lot for comparatively little money.
It works ultra fast, providing you with smoother functionality and the tight security that keeps your business safe. With its one-click installer, launching the site is much easier and less time-consuming.
iPage is well known for reducing its carbon footprint. They take care of your business as well as the environment.
By that, I mean that they work towards sustainable development and claim to be a green web hosting provider.
If you are running a small business and at the same time you are concerned about the environment, this is the best choice for you.
Check out our iPage Coupon to claim an exclusive discount on iPage.
- Even if you are someone who runs a small business, you can run out of the disc space that your host provides, and you will have to pay extra charges to get extra space. Therefore, to make sure nothing is stopping your growth, it gives you unlimited disc space for free.
- Your business needs to grow, and that is why you need to analyze performance frequently. With iPage, you get access to analytics to track your website’s performance.
- If you are just starting your site, you can take advantage of the free domain.
- One of the specialties of iPage is that it comes with an Al-powered website builder to help you create your website with ease.
- You get up to $200 worth of free credits to boost your site and get more traffic.
To save your pocket from high-cost hosting services, iPage comes as a savior! You can get all these features and benefits at just $1.99/month.
This plan is perfectly suitable for small business owners who want all the features on a budget.
6. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is the best web hosting for small businesses due to its high performance and speed.
Regardless of the plan you go with, you will be backed up with tons of features that will increase your website’s workflow and protect you from unwanted threats and hacking.
If you are already hosting your website from another hosting provider and want to switch, this is a perfect option, as it allows free migration without any trouble.
A2 is the smartest choice for your small business as it comes with free SSL, a free billing system, email support, and more.
Built primarily for small businesses, and they provide custom solutions as well. You can get in touch with them for a custom plan that fits your businesses’ needs.
Check out our A2 Hosting Coupon to claim an exclusive discount on A2 Hosting.
- It is imperative to understand where your website is going and how it has been performing at regular intervals. With A2, you can get statistics in the form of graphs, tables, and charts.
- It comes with project management software that is an aid to success.
- A2 comes with a unique feature; a calendar that helps you and your audience keep track of appointments and reservations.
- The most important part of your website is the content you post. For your content to be polished and outstanding, it comes with a content management system.
- Your audience or customers are the real reason behind your success; therefore, A2 comes with customer relationship management to help you build a positive relationship with your audience.
A2 has a variety of hosting plans. The shared hosting plans begin at $2.99/month, whereas the VPS hosting plan comes at $5.00/month. With each of these plans, you receive free SSL, free domain, free migration, top-notch security, and more.
They offer several features that you can expect from the best web hosting for small business. If you are a marketer, they provide several marketing tools online and create a beautiful and SEO friendly website.
With GoDaddy guides, you get personalized support to build your site.
GoDaddy is designed for speed and the protection of your website. It can do wonders for small businesses by creating a speedy workflow, especially with their professional emails.
What is essential for large companies is equally important for small businesses; that is why they are available 24/7 to give you expert guidance.
Check out our GoDaddy Coupon to claim an exclusive discount on GoDaddy.
- Within a few clicks, you can buy a domain name with the world’s largest domain registrar. It gives you a complete address to run your business online in just a few simple steps.
- Their customer support has been awarded and is something worth mentioning. They are available 24/7 for you via email, call, or chat. With their friendly team of experts, you can build a perfect and beautiful website quickly.
- If you want to set up your business quickly, GoDaddy’s reseller program will come in very handy. You can run your business by listing their products and start your business faster than usual.
- It saves you hours with their automatic backups, management of various clients from one dashboard, WordPress updates, and more for free.
- Its excellent user-interface lets you set up and manage a website quickly. Additionally, it also provides one of the fastest website hosting services with 99.99% uptime, which is excellent for the growth of a small business.
GoDaddy’s pricing starts at $7.99/month, which is the perfect plan for small business owners looking for an all-in-one solution for their website.
There are also various pricing plans suitable for large business owners that go up to $349.99/month.
Even if you are a small business owner, you get three different hosting options –dedicated, managed, and cloud hosting. It comes with a staging area and emails, which makes it perfect for small business owners looking to do better.
The high security keeps your site protected. Moreover, it also comes with excellent domain management tools for your website. The daily backups protect your data in case any mishaps occur.
It is built by keeping small businesses and beginners in mind and lets you set up your site quickly in just a few minutes.
Check out our DreamHost Coupon to claim an exclusive discount on DreamHost.
- Take advantage of their 97-day money-back guarantee and try it out yourself. If you do not like the hosting service, you can get a refund. DreamHost always puts your satisfaction above the money.
- There is no restriction on bandwidth and storage to stop your success.
- Even if you are running a small business, your site’s quality holds a lot of weight. Therefore, it regularly updates and improves in performance so that you can achieve your goals quickly.
- The way your site looks to your audience says a lot about you. DreamHost comes with a WordPress page builder that offers professional-looking themes and templates to make your website attractive.
- The security is excellent. Apart from SSL, jetpack comes in all of their plans to further increase your safety.
The prices are different according to the period of subscription. The longer you want to use DreamHost, the lower cost it offers. For three years, the price is $2.59/month.
For a year, the price is $3.95/month, and if you are looking to use it for just a few months, you can grab it at $4.95/month.
I do not want to miss this beautiful hosting provider on my best web hosting for small business list. With Hostinger, you can create your website at a click of the button.
It offers multiple beautiful plugins and themes that you can customize according to your needs, giving your site an attractive look to grab your audience and enter into a substantial business.
Other host providers offer migration, but you have to do it on your own. With Hostinger, their expert does the work for you.
Hostinger is a perfect host for your small business that gets you closer to achieving success by providing you with several features, ultra-fast speed, and tight security.
- It comes with LiteSpeed cache to increase your performance and SEO.
- The Hostinger panel is straightforward to use. You do not have to be a pro in this field to use Hostinger. It lets you launch your site within a few clicks.
- With the load time being 0.8 seconds, it works ultrafast, giving you a helping hand towards your website’s success and growth.
- It lets you host an unlimited number of websites, and it gives you unlimited storage and bandwidth to make your site efficient.
- For a free domain, all you have to do is go on their site and check the domain’s availability. It is that simple with Hostinger.
Hostinger provides various plans for various users. However, for small affiliate businesses, their ‘Business shared posting’ plan is the best; it starts at $3.99/month.
It comes with Github integration and Cloudflare protection. You can upgrade to their higher plan at $7.45/month as your website grows.
GreenGeeks uses renewable energy to power its sources. The ‘Green’ in their name itself says that it is a green and clean web hosting platform that comes with all the features that you are looking for as you search for the best web hosting for small business.
This environmentally-friendly web hosting provider gives you the ultimate hosting experience with its fast and secured hosting and, at the same time, contributes towards saving the environment.
It is perfectly designed to host small businesses and bring them closer to their goals. The technical support of their team is excellent. It also comes with unlimited and free MYSQL data.
Fast loading times make it a perfect host for small businesses, because it helps you with converting leads into sales and makes optimum use of your website.
Check out our GreenGeeks Coupon to claim an exclusive discount on GreenGeeks.
- The best feature of GreenGeeks is its environment-friendly approach and its perfect features to host a small business. This is perfect for people who are concerned about the environment.
- It uses the latest technologies to keep your site’s performance up-to-date and makes it better over time.
- It provides a stable platform with daily backups, isolation of accounts, and container technology.
- Keep the disasters away with the secured network of GreenGeeks.
- You can get a complete analysis of your site and upgrade accordingly whenever you feel a need for growth. If you do not think that your website is growing, you can apply for a refund with their 30-day money-back guarantee.
Even though it’s environment friendly, it still comes at a reasonable price from what it provides. You can get their package from as low as $2.95/month, which is perfect for a beginner.
For someone who is running a small business, the pro pack can be beneficial, because it offers 2x faster performance than the standard hosting package and supports unlimited sites.
11. WP Engine
Because WP Engine is last on my list of the best web hosting for small businesses, it does not mean it is any less than the other hosting providers.
Small businesses need more features to boost their websites and make them enter into a bigger market. Therefore, WP Engine comes with one of the fastest speeds and keeps downtime issues at bay.
WP Engine has eliminated the concept of complexity and made the entire process of launching a site super-quick and more accessible.
There is no additional charge for any kind of support or documentation you need. Whether it is designing issues or technical ones, you can quickly get in touch with them and get the issue fixed.
Check out our WP Engine Coupon to claim an exclusive discount on WP Engine.
- WP Engine comes with Genesis FrameWork and over 35 themes by StudioPress that you can customize. This is a perfect feature for small business owners who want to focus on their website’s appearance.
- The performance of your site will be excellent and smooth, especially with their Evercache.
- It not only lets you analyze the site’s performance, but it also comes with page speed performance to optimize your website.
- It offers one of the best hosting experiences by delivering the best performance, security, and scalability.
- The easy set-up removes the headache of launching a website. Their 24/7 customer service helps you to get help by getting advice from an expert.
The startup package starts at $25/month, and it provides up to 20GB storage and 25,00 visits. This plan is suitable for your small business.
If you are expecting more visits and require more storage, you can go for their ‘Growth’ package, which contains all the features that you need to grow your business.
Conclusion: What Are the Best Web Hosting Providers for Small Business?
We hope our handpicked list of the best web hosting providers for small business helped you choose one. To avoid facing losses and improve the conversion rate of leads into sales, you need the perfect hosting provider for your online venture.
The host you pick will directly affect how your business will react and grow in the future; therefore, you need to be very precise.
All of the hosting providers listed above provide excellent speed, security, migration, SSL certifications, and outstanding technical support to assist you in every step of the process.
These web hosting providers are flexible, so that in the future when your business grows, you can upgrade your hosting with ease and scale your business.
If you’re still confused and sitting on the fence about choosing a web hosting for your online venture, click the link here to choose the Best Web Hosting for Your Business.
Additionally, you will also get a step by guide to building your website with ease.
Other Hosting Guides:
- SiteGround vs A2 Hosting
- SiteGround vs WP Engine
- Best Web Hosting Providers
- Best Web Hosting for Blogs
- Best WooCommerce Hosting
- Best Web Hosting Providers for Beginners
- Best Managed WordPress hosting
- Best Web Hosting for Travel Blogs
- Best Web Hosting for Food Blogs
- Best Web Hosting for Photographers
- Best Cheap Web Hosting for Bloggers
- YouStable Review
- Hostwinds Review
- WPX Hosting Review