On the fence about choosing the best social media tools for bloggers to kick start your blogging journey?
Whether you are looking for an all-in-one social media tool or looking for a specific feature such as team collaboration and handling multiple social accounts, we will make your decision easier.
With hundreds of social media tools available, the decision to choose one can be tricky, especially when you are a blogger.
Most social media tools are compatible with selective social networks making it difficult to manage multiple social networks.
Therefore, we have picked the best tools that offer higher compatibility, save you time, increase brand awareness, and make things easier for you.
Rather than making you feel overwhelmed with hundreds of choices, we have picked some of the best tools by keeping all the parameters in mind. By the end of this article, you will be able to choose the right tool for you.
We have also mentioned a critical buyer’s guide so that you can pick the right tool.
Let us dive into the details.
Top Social Media Tools for Bloggers: Overview
Before we jump into each social media tool, let us go through a quick summary of each tool. While all the tools provide their unique features, each of them has an area they specialize in. Let’s have a look below.
- TailWind – The ultimate social media tool for bloggers. Read More Here
- Buffer – A one-stop destination to schedule posts for all social networks. Read More Here
- PicMonkey – Best for users looking for the right photo editing social media tool. Read More Here
- Hootsuite – Best desegregated social media marketing tool with an intuitive dashboard. Read More Here
- AgoraPulse – Best for its team collaboration feature. Read More Here
- Sendible – Best for users looking for a cost-effective social media tool. Read More Here
- MiloTree – Best for users looking to grow their audience on various social networks. Read More Here
- eClincher – Best for users looking for a feature-rich social media tool. Read More Here
- Sprout Social – Best for users looking for the best social inbox feature. Read More Here
- Kicksta – Best for increasing Instagram followers. Read More Here
- MavSocial – Best for users who need the best visuals. Read More Here
- TweetDeck – Best social media tool designed perfectly for Twitter. Read More Here
What Features to Look for in Social Media Tools for Bloggers
Selecting one social media tool can be overwhelming, especially with plenty of options available. Social media tools come with various services.
However, there are certain features that need to be carefully examined before you pick one. Let’s have a look at these crucial features below.
- Less Time Consuming: One of the crucial aspects of any social media tool is to save you time and energy and offer you a fast experience. It is vital to pick the tool that offers automatic and correct processes so you can focus on your work while the auto-scheduling happens on its own.
- Ease of Use: Social media tools can be super-fast only if they are easy to use. They should offer an extremely easy to use interface so that you can edit, publish, and reach a wider audience without issue.
- Brand Awareness: One of the crucial goals of using social media is to create brand awareness and build a good reputation to attract more audiences and expand. When you select the best social media tool for bloggers, it is necessary to look for the tool designed with building brand awareness in mind.
- Analytics and Reports: As a blogger, it is crucial to know the analytics and get reports in order to work it out with your team and track your engagement, networks, and more. Make sure that your social media tool provides free analytics, daily reports, and more.
- Compatibility: When picking the best social media tool, your social media tool should support various applications rather than only Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. It should be highly compatible with every platform where your blog is active.
- Multiple Accounts: With your social media tool, you should be able to link various accounts and brands to your tool. This feature comes in handy when you own multiple accounts and need to manage everything in one place.
- Social Inbox: An excellent social media tool must contain a social inbox where you can see comments on your blog and be able to interact, reply, and more.
When picking the right social media tool for bloggers, the choice depends solely on your personal needs and requirements.
We have curated a list, keeping in mind various factors, so you can decide on the best fit for you. Let’s dive into each of the social media tools in detail below.
List of the Top 12 Social Media Tools for Bloggers (2023)
1. TailWind – The Ultimate Social Media Tool
If you are looking for the best social media tool for bloggers, look no further than TailWind. It is perfectly designed for bloggers who focus on Pinterest and Instagram.
TailWind is a perfect tool if you want to increase your audience on Instagram and take Instagram marketing to the next level.
It allocates the perfect timing to post to increase your reach and provides tons of essential features that come in handy when you want to promote your blog.
When it comes to Pinterest, it introduces the Tribe feature that enables you to boost your engagement on Pinterest. Since Pinterest works differently than Instagram, TailWind makes sure you receive robust scheduling for your posts.
- Smart Queue to post at the best time
- One-click hashtag suggestions
- For Pinterest, it lets you create up to ten pins with one click
- Reports and analytics to keep track of your social networks
- SmartLoop to reshare pins, content, and more
TailWind charges per account. So, if you want to use it for Pinterest and Instagram, you will have to pay separately. The price starts at $9.99/month.
2. Buffer – Easy-to-use Social Media Management Tool
Buffer is one of the popular social media tools that give you authentic engagement. It offers full feature analytics along with an intuitive dashboard. You can schedule posts for specific times with just a few clicks.
It is compatible with many popular social media tools (except Reddit) and any blogging service. Buffer offers a free version that contains limited features.
To make the most out of Buffer, it is better to upgrade to the pro version. Buffer lets you share your work effortlessly. It facilitates easy handling of your social networks. You can post your blogs, photos, and videos without any hassles.
When it comes to content reposting features; you have to do it manually. The pro version unlocks various useful features and brings out the best of Buffer, directing more traffic to your blog.
- RSS publishing known as feeds
- Supports multiple profiles
- Extremely easy to use
- Stories and post analytics
- Stories and hashtag planner
The pro version starts at $15/month.
3. PicMonkey – The Perfect Photo Editing Tool
As a blogger, sometimes editing photos can be stressful. When you talk about editing photos, Photoshop is likely the first tool that comes to mind. While using Photoshop can be a bit complicated, PicMonkey has made photo editing simpler.
You can create and edit pictures easily. After you are done editing, you can save and share these photos without having to go out of your comfort zone.
When you want to design graphics for your social media accounts, it can take days to get a perfect design. PicMonkey makes it smoother with its blog and social media templates.
The massive library has templates for various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Etsy, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. You can also create and edit alongside other people using their collaboration features.
- Massive collection of fonts
- Up to 50 images of Hub storage
- Premium templates with compatibility for various social networks
- A full feature tool with excellent graphics, templates, and more
- Lets you export projects in the format that you need such as JPG, PDF, and more
The plan starts at $7.99/month.
4. Hootsuite – The Ideal Social Media Tool
Hootsuite is one of the well-known social media tools that offers one of the best features for the management and creation of business campaigns. Hootsuite supports more than 35 social media sites and blogging platforms.
You can manage multiple social media platforms from one dashboard and manage multiple accounts, schedule messages, track conversations, and more, all at once.
Hootsuite provides a Hootlet extension which enables you to schedule posts as you surf the internet. Additionally, it also allows you to upload your content in bulk to save time. It gives you a detailed report on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
You can export these reports in various formats. Hootsuite provides a free plan, but it contains limited features. Therefore, it is critical to upgrade to the pro version to get the best out of Hootsuite.
- RSS publishing to automatically publish content
- Default report showing critical metrics on social media
- Multiple streams for engagement
- Free documentation to get started
- Higher compatibility
The plans start at $29/month.
5. AgoraPulse – The Perfect Tool for Authentic Engagement
AgoraPulse is another excellent social media tool that comes with plenty of essential features to create a greater impact on your social network and add to your success.
With AgoraPulse, managing your social networks is more accessible as it comes with an intuitive dashboard and automated inbox assistant.
AgoraPulse comes with a feature of publishing Queue categories, so your team knows when and what content is going out.
It offers team-friendly, affordable, and full-feature plans, so you can go ahead and pick AgoraPulse without a second thought.
It comes with RSS, and you will have to manually select the post you want to share. With each plan, you get various collaboration tools, analytics, and reliable posting tools.
- Unlimited one-click reports
- Social inbox to manage essential messages
- Provides various flexible scheduling options
- Built-in CRM to divide your audience into segments
- Chrome extension, bulk scheduling, ad comment monitoring, and more
The plan starts at $99 per month. You can also opt for an annual plan to save a few dollars.
6. Sendible – The Perfect Companion for Management of Social Networks
Sendible makes it easy to create a winning social media strategy. It lets you manage your social networks, schedule messages, and more from one dashboard.
Sendible provides a beginner-friendly and powerful dashboard, so you can get started immediately without needing any assistance. In case you need help, it offers customer support through live chat and regular webinars.
Sendible lets you craft beautiful posts for all your social media platforms, reach a wider audience, and collaborate with clients and teams.
It comes with auto RSS posting so that you can publish your content to social media platforms at regular intervals throughout the day.
When it comes to reporting, the reports offer an instant snapshot of your activity. You can also create your reports and export them through emails regularly.
- Integration with multiple social media networks
- Post preview and bulk scheduling
- Content library to store hashtags and save time
- Content recommendation engine
- Priority inbox and RSS auto-posting
Pricing starts at $29/month.
7. MiloTree – A One-stop Destination to Grow Your Audience
MiloTree is a fantastic social media tool that helps you grow your followers on various social media networks by creating beautiful and unique pop-ups to attract your audience and expand your reach globally.
MiloTree comes with pre-built pop-ups that display your content in a way that’s designed to convert your viewers into subscribers and followers.
MiloTree offers a beginner-friendly interface so you don’t need to spend time understanding the intricate workings of MiloTree.
You can get set up in just two minutes without any technical skills. It is compatible with various social networks, and every time your audience visits your blog, they will see new pop-ups.
With MiloTree, you can focus on other aspects while it takes care of your growth for you. It comes with analytics to track your social media campaign’s progress. MiloTree is a cost-effective solution.
- 30-day free trial
- Easy customization of your pop-ups
- Compatible with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Analytics to track your growth and WordPress plugin
- Multiple site compatibility
Pricing starts at $9/month.
8. eClincher – The Feature-rich Social Media Tool
eClincher is one of the most powerful social media tools that make managing social media networks more straightforward and accessible. It is an all-in-one solution for users looking for the best social media management tool.
eClincher is packed with useful features and guarantees to increase your ROI and grow your reach globally. One of the best features of eClincher is their 24/7 support.
eClincher constantly adds value and new features to boost your social media management. You can manage multiple social media platforms under one roof without any hassle.
eCincher comes with a smart calendar to plan and schedule your posts. The intuitive dashboard comes with powerful Google analytics and social analytics merged to bring out the best performance.
- Compatible with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Blogger
- Content creation and massive media library
- Drag and drop report through a customizable dashboard
- Auto-post allows you to recycle your content in a one-time queue, end-date queue, and recycle queue
- A unified social inbox
The basic plan starts at $59/month.
9. Sprout Social – The Ultimate Social Media Marketing Tool
Sprout Social has an outstanding reputation due to its excellent and innovative features. It provides a perfect platform for collaboration, engagement, analytics, and more under one roof.
Although Sprout Social is one of the most expensive social media tools, if you can spend a couple dollars more to get the best out of your social media tool, Sprout Social is the smartest pick for you.
It helps significantly to reach a wider audience and interact online.
You can easily track your team’s performance to analyze engagement and overall responsiveness. The analytics report is presentation-ready and lets you easily export in PDF or CSV format.
You also get a shared content calendar through which you can view and manage your posts on multiple profiles.
- Keyboard monitoring and all-in-one social inbox
- Single stream inbox to manage all the messages in one place
- ViralPost tool to determine the right time for you to post
- A detailed suite of reporting and analytical tools
- Integration with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Pricing starts at $99/month.
10. Kicksta – For Organic Instagram Followers
Kicksta is one of the most powerful social media tools designed for Instagram. Kicksta provides speedy growth for your success with its cutting-edge technology.
Unlike other Instagram tools, it does not fill your account with spam, bots, and fake followers. Kicksta provides organic growth of your account and makes sure your content reaches globally.
It helps you in reaching your targeted audience. You can engage with a real and relevant audience. Kicksta provides a perfect platform to increase your Instagram followers and create a significant impact.
Over the years, users have been buying fake followers to increase their followers only for Instagram to delete suspicious activities. Kicksta keeps you 100% safe from all suspicious activity.
- Real and relevant followers for the growth of your account
- Authentic connections and time-tested safety
- Live chat support and VIP email support
- Advanced targeting and Blacklisting
- Video onboarding
The standard pricing starts at $49/month.
11. MavSocial – The Ultimate Social Media Tool for Visuals
MavSocial is a perfect social media tool for bloggers if you are looking for an all-in-one solution. It is affordable, focuses highly on visuals, and is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to curate and manage your social media without any hassle.
As a blogger, you must look for a highly compatible tool with all the platforms to facilitate a comfortable blogging experience.
MavSocial is highly compatible with various social media platforms. MavSocial plays an emphasis on visuals.
Therefore, it provides you with the MavSocial digital library that lets you upload tons of videos and photos along with your purchases from the stock image store.
Moreover, it comes with built-in editing tools that allow you to add filters before publishing your photos.
- Sentiment analysis for engagement
- Team management and collaboration
- Content curation to discover and edit
- Scheduling of posts
- Reply, like, or retweet directly from your social inbox
The plans start at $16/month.
12. TweetDeck – Powerful Social Media Tool for Twitter
TweetDeck is one of the most powerful social media tools specifically designed for Twitter. Twitter took over TweetDeck in 2011, making it easier for users with multiple accounts to manage, organize, and engage in one place.
TweetDeck allows you to schedule tweets for each account. It offers numerous columns to show mentions, DM’s, trends, and more.
You can customize these columns and add filters to not display specific words or tweets from individual users.
As a blogger, you can quickly tweet from multiple accounts at once and let your audience get notified about your new blog.
TweetDeck does not provide analytical reports, however, claims have been made that the premium version will be coming soon which will give a detailed report for better analyses of your accounts.
- Offers metrics for each tweet to analyze engagement, reach, and more
- Scheduling of tweets for multiple accounts
- Adding images and GIFs to messages
- Customizable columns
- Powerful and easy-to-use interface
TweetDeck is free to use at this time.
The Final Verdict
When it comes to social media tools, each of the tools we have picked comes with its unique features that stand out. To label one single social media tool would do injustice to the others.
As each of the tools stand out in their specific area, the choice depends on what exactly you need for your social networks.
All the tools mentioned in our list provide a smooth workflow and effortlessly take the success of your social networks a step ahead.
If you are still confused, we would recommend going for Buffer. It is compatible with multiple applications and provides unique features.
If your focus is primarily on Instagram growth, we recommend choosing Kicksta or TailWind. Similarly, if you need the best tool for Twitter, TweetDeck is the best pick.
On the other hand, if you are looking for an affordable social media tool, we would highly recommend AgoraPulse and Hootsuite.
Now go ahead and pick the one that fits your criteria perfectly. We hope we’ve been able to help you choose the best social media tool for bloggers. Which social media tool are you choosing? Let us know in the comment section below.
Others WordPress Blogging Articles:
Leave a Reply