LearnDash is designed for ease of access and helpful courses, but there’s no denying the lack of user interface (UI) features. While LearnDash is a standalone plugin that works well, the Uncanny Toolkit Pro plugin makes it much easier to take control of your business’s courses and students, all from one page.
The Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro plugin can make your LearnDash site easier to use by providing automatic completions for quizzes and courses, user interface improvements for quick administrative tasks, and adjustments to control group projects and discussions. It’s also great for certificates.
In this article, we’ll discuss the numerous group improvements and management suggestions, along with how you can make the UI much easier to handle. Finally, we’ll cover the dozens of beneficial reasons to choose this paid plugin.
Group Adjustments for Uncanny Toolkit Pro
If your LearnDash course is based on group communication, there’s no denying the necessity of using Uncanny Toolkit Pro.
It’s packed with community-oriented tools that make it much easier for everyone to join, share, and communicate with each other.
If you download this plugin, try some of the following features:
- Set behaviors by group instead of individually. If you want to set specific actions, you can adjust the whole group rather than having to do so individually. Whether you have hundreds or thousands of students or only a handful, you can save tons of time with this method.
- Create start and finish dates to force specific courses to expire. According to Uncanny Owl, group expiration dates are some of the most useful tools throughout the program. Some quizzes and courses might be limited-time offers or based on holidays and other events, which means they should expire.
- Alter the user interface or login page for people in certain groups. People can encounter unique cosmetic designs, including color combinations or group-related graphics, when logging into their group discussion board.
- Make a registration page for designated groups and communities. Your students can sign up for whichever courses and groups they desire without having to buy the whole package. You’ll earn many more subscribers since they’ll feel more comfortable narrowing their search results.
UI Improvements of the Uncanny Toolkit’s LearnDash Plugin
LearnDash has a user-friendly interface, but there aren’t always enough tools and adjustable features at your disposal.
If you want to take it up a notch and expand your control over the design and what your students can view, Uncanny is more than worth it. The Pro version has plenty to offer.
Here’s a list of four UI improvements you can expect when you upgrade to the Uncanny Pro Toolkit:
- You can customize the colors and logos for every course, quiz, or group. Changing the appearance can let users know when they’ve progressed through the course. It also shakes up the cosmetic layout, so they won’t feel like everything looks the same. Group color changes add a sense of community, too.
- Decide which admin tools are available on the top bar for every instructor. If there are too many UI buttons for you and your employees, Uncanny lets you reduce or increase the tools on the top bar. It’s a great way to control who can do what with the program.
- Implement a progress bar for users to see how far they’ve come. Everyone loves knowing how close they are to completing a course or quiz, so why not add a progress bar on the bottom? You can keep them inspired and encouraged to keep pushing forward.
- Consider adding a timer to keep your students on their heels. Timers provide a helpful boost to those who aren’t feeling enough drive to get through a course. It’s also worth adding a timer because it shows them how quickly they got through the quiz and what they need to improve.
Uncanny Pro’s Autocomplete Options
Auto completion is all about saving time. If you’re stuck completing every task for thousands of users, you’re throwing away valuable hours.
Check out this post by BuddyBoss, who dives into the various autocomplete options offered by this program. He covers everything from installing the plugin to how to enable various modules.
Some of the features include autocompleting topics, expired courses, quizzes, group projects, and more.
It might seem simple, but auto completion can save hundreds of hours manually checking every box. It’ll also let you delegate tasks to employees that directly influence customer growth and customer service.
Note: You’re more than welcome to reserve the checkbox option to mark everything as complete if you’re worried about autocompleting too many tasks.
Additional Benefits of the Uncanny LearnDash Add-on
The Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro plugin has many other benefits, so it’s difficult to fit them in the same category. In this subheading, we’ll break down a list of additional features you can take advantage of.
- You can import groups and users from other platforms via email. If you’re transferring from another service or plugin, Uncanny Owl explains you can collect them in a file and move them together. You’ll save tons of time without your users having to do anything.
- Turn on lazy loading to optimize your website’s speed and performance. Lazy loading images and videos makes them load as the user scrolls. They won’t load simultaneously, which saves space and prevents the page from lagging or slowing down.
- The whole toolkit is designed with bold, easy-to-use tools. You don’t have to worry about adding a new feature without knowing what’s happening since everything is clearly labeled. Furthermore, the company provides top-notch customer service throughout the day.
Related Reading: How to Speed Up WordPress Site?
Conclusion: Uncanny Toolkit Pro for LearnDash Site
Adding too many plugins can seem disadvantageous and overwhelming, but the Uncanny Pro plugin is made to simplify the process.
It provides countless tools to put you in control of far more details than LearnDash typically allows. You can make your website function however you’d like it to.
Here’s a brief rundown of the post:
- The Uncanny Pro plugin offers many different group adjustments.
- You can make it automatically email certificates for quizzes and courses.
- Manage every student with auto-completion tools.
- Monitor progress and troubled parts of the course for fine-tuning.
Other LMS Articles:
Leave a Reply