Have you been considering Elementor, but you’re unsure if you want to commit to a yearly payment? The good news is there are plenty of pricing selections, so you’re not forced to pay more than your budget.
However, people who haven’t used a page builder might be tempted to choose low-cost services; does Elementor have what you need without paying?
You can use Elementor for free with their zero-dollar plan. It provides quick editing, drag-and-drop tools, and over thirty widgets and templates.
If you upgrade to their payment plans, you’ll receive over 300 templates, website kits, builders, and many useful tools for pro-level site-building.
Throughout this article, you’ll also learn the following information about using Elementor for free:
- The pros and cons of using Elementor’s free edition
- Why you might want to think about upgrading to Elementor Pro
- Tips to make the best decisions when choosing Elementor’s page builder
Is Elementor’s Free Version Worth It?
As you now know, Elementor offers a free version worth looking at. If you’ve been interested in page builders but don’t want to make a financial commitment, you might want to stick around to learn all of the details.
Elementor explains you can make incredible websites without spending a dime, but is it worth it for your website?
Find out below.
- Elementor’s free version offers over 40 widgets and 30 templates. If you’re looking to broaden your site-building potential, nothing beats free content. You can use these tools on your WordPress website to create a unique, unmatched, high-speed website for your business or personal blog.
- You can access the drag–and-drop editing tools. Whether you’re an expert looking for easier editing or a beginner who doesn’t know where to start, Elementor’s free editing tools make it straightforward for everyone. It’s hard to beat such a simple system that responds immediately.
- By using the free version of Elementor, you’ll limit your site’s potential. While it’s better than most of the competition, Elementor’s free edition doesn’t include pop-up assistance, plug-ins, hundreds of templates, and additional tools like the paid subscription models
Elementor’s free version is an excellent place to start because it provides the basics without being overwhelming.
However, people looking to upgrade their website should consider their annual payment versions. There are plenty of options to choose from, so let’s analyze everything in the following section.
Check out our in-depth Elementor Pro Review to get the details insights.
Should You Upgrade to Elementor Pro?
Have you been comparing Elementor’s free subscription vs Elementor Pro? There’s a handful of benefits you’ll enjoy by making the jump.
Consider these reasons if you’re interested in Elementor Pro:
- Several website kits are included. Each Elementor Pro version has over ten website kits to start your site on the right foot. Rather than being stuck in the dark without a clue where to start, this page builder generates a full-website kit that removes the stress in place of creativity, enjoyment, and viewer engagement.
- Elementor Pro has hundreds of templates. According to Elementor, they offer over 300 customized templates to use on your website. The free version only has 30 templates, which presents significant limitations. If you’re okay with a simple website, the free version might work. However, there’s no denying the usefulness of hundreds of unique templates.
- You’ll receive premium customer support. Every paid subscription model of Elementor Pro provides premium customer support that includes responses with an average time frame of 24 hours. If you’re a beginner, this assistance is invaluable.
Conclusion: Can I Use Elementor for Free?
Now that you see how beneficial Elementor’s free version can be, you’re likely to try their page builder. Keep in mind that you can upgrade for a minimal annual fee to drastically improve your website.
If you’re looking for a high-quality website, it’s worth checking their lowest payment option. Those who own multiple sites could review the higher tiers.
Elementor’s free page builder is better than almost any other free page builder available. When you’re ready to take it to the next level, contact their customer support team or edit your subscription in the account settings.
More Elementor Articles:
- How to Get Started With Elementor
- Elementor Pro Review
- Elementor Pro Discount
- Best Elementor Add-Ons
- Why is Elementor the Best Page Builder?
- Elementor vs Elementor Pro
- How to Use the Elementor Free Page Builder
- How to Use the Elementor Theme Builder
- How to Add a Popup With Elementor
- How to Create a Countdown Popup Using Elementor
- Create a Cookie Consent Popup Using Elementor
- How to Create an Under Construction Website Using Elementor