Are you uncertain of which are the best WooCommerce follow-up plugins for your online eCommerce store?
Well, we have got your back.
Owning an online store means you have to handle various aspects of your store besides its products and sales.
Many related factors can influence sales, and continuous engagement is one of them. Engaging with your customers can be done efficiently with WooCommerce follow-up plugins.
The primary goal of every follow-up email plugin is to send users emails whenever they have made a purchase or interacted with your business.
These plugins enable customers to keep up with your store and encourage them to learn about new products you might be offering or sales you have on offer.
In these and other ways, continued engagement with your customers can increase your sales dramatically.
With so many follow-up email plugins to choose from, picking the one that’s best for your business can be a headache.
To save you time, we have handpicked the best 11 WooCommerce Follow-up plugins based on our experience and research.
By the end of this article, you will have learned our top picks so that you can have the best WooCommerce plugin by your side.
- WooCommerce Custom Emails
- Follow up Email for Woocommerce
- SIP Advanced Rules for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Reminder Emails for WordPress
- Hubspot for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
- Product Alters for WooCommerce
So, without further ado, let us dive into the details.
11 Best WooCommerce Follow Up Plugins
1. Follow-Ups – Our Top Recommend Plugin
Specially developed to stay in touch with customers and engage with them regarding their purchase history, Follow Ups is a premium plugin developed by WooCommerce.
It improves your connectivity with your customers and increases your sales. You can use this plugin to map and influence your customers according to their buying history.
It also lets you communicate with your clients, which can help to boost your company profits.
- Follow-Ups allows you to generate a simple email system to stay in touch with your customers.
- Follow-Ups also lets you clip various emails and tweets to help you manage the campaigns.
- Follow-ups can even give you access to scheduling an email via Twitter by sending a follow-up reminder.
- Follow-ups allows you to create personalized coupons for your customers and automatically generates that coupon for you.
- Optimize your email marketing spend with no outrageous monthly fees.
Follow-Ups is priced at $99.
AutomateWoo helps you generate a workflow consisting of various combinations of triggers, rules, and actions. Triggers describe situations when the workflow is initiated.
For example, an action can be triggered once the customer finishes with their order. Rules permit you to define more advanced logic for your workflows, so they can just be triggered under specific conditions.
E.g., A particular rule might only be triggered for orders over $200. And actions are what happens once a particular workflow is triggered.
- AutomateWoo lets you send emails to remind customers who abandoned their orders in their online shopping cart.
- AutomateWoo also reminds customers that their saved credit or debit card might expire. And it also provides Automate Birthday Add-Ons to send your customers a birthday email and gift voucher offer.
- AutomateWoo lets you generate personalized coupons based on your customer’s purchase history.
- To improve word of mouth sales, you can use the AutomateWoo Refer A Friend Add-On feature as well.
- AutomateWoo provides its customers with VIP treatment based on specific expense requirements over specified intervals of time.
AutomateWoo is priced at $99 per year.
If customers encounter a noticeably generic marketing email, it’s likely they will only take a brief glimpse at it before moving on. Customizing your follow-up emails helps to keep your customers’ attention.
- Let’s you send emails right away or schedule them to be sent afterward.
- Create algorithms that automatically generate custom emails.
- Gives you access to set conditions for every algorithm you create.
- Let’s you create your customized transactional emails.
- Gives you updates on your customers’ order status.
WooCommerce Custom Emails is priced at $39.
It helps you to stay connected with your customers in a personal way, delivering them a friendly prompt based on whether they’re a frequent customer, a new visitor, or a returning visitor who hasn’t bought anything yet, and many more.
It also allows you to send customers a reminder email if they abandon their shopping cart.
- Provides you with full access to edit, send coupons, and curate email campaigns.
- Provides you with unlimited emails for your campaigns.
- Lets you send a gift voucher via email.
- Lets you create emails to be sent to customers on particular occasions, like in the lead-up to a holiday or on that customer’s birthday.
- Provides you with an email to prompt customers when they have signed up but not purchased anything for a long time.
Follow up Email for WooCommerce is priced at $35 for a regular license.
You can keep customers informed about their orders and suggest new items to them.
If your business needs to follow up with its customers about tracking numbers, instructions, cross-sells, up-sells, coupons, or reorder reminders, SIP Advanced rules for WooCommerce have got you covered.
- The option to send emails to your customers who used a particular payment method or shipping method.
- Let’s you send reminder emails regarding an order’s tracking information.
- Send a coupon code to clients who bought a particular product and include information in various languages depending on their country.
- Follow-up emails to people who may have subscribed to your newsletters.
- Full flexibility when sending targeted emails to your customers with the help of advanced criteria about their order.
SIP Advanced rules for WooCommerce is priced at $29.
WooCommerce reminder emails for WordPress is an extension that can be used to send both SMS and email notifications to shop customers.
Admins can set up all these messages through settings in the backend. From the subject to the main body of the email, every aspect is customizable.
The plugin also provides a default email template that WooCommerce uses to send emails. It’s easy to set up and use in just four steps: install, activate, set up and then customize the email according to your requirements.
Then, you just need to set up a Twilio account and save the settings.
- Provides product reviews from clients who recently purchased the product.
- All the emails are fully customizable using the backend interface.
- The backend settings are easy to access, making it easier for beginners to get started.
- Data placeholders in emails.
- Can send out new order emails, payment pending reminders, product delivery reminders, and review reminders as well.
WooCommerce reminder emails for WooCommerce is priced at $29 for the regular license.
It offers a vast stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer service, delivering high-functionality and entirely free customer relationship management.
- Helps you to track the customers who had abandoned their respective carts.
- Fully syncs with WooCommerce.
- Provides marketing automation and email newsletters.
- Permits you to sync your old and new WooCommerce store data with HubSpot to gain insight into your clients and their purchases.
- Syncs all the data from your WooCommerce leads to HubSpot CRM. These records show you a clear timeline of each contact’s activities, orders, and transactional information. You will have instant access to each contact’s abandoned cart details, orders, website activity, interactions, and more.
HubSpot for WooCommerce is free to use.
Related Read: Best Email Marketing Tools
Retainful is a robust WordPress plugin specifically aimed at helping you retain customers; an essential part of any business.
It provides automatic follow-up emails to your customers on a timely basis and increases sales through its automatic cart recovery.
Retainful acquires brand-new clients with referrals and lifts your client retention rate by issuing next order coupons.
- Let’s you send endless recovery emails for your customer’s cart.
- Once the shopping cart is recovered, Retainful automatically stops sending them recovery mails.
- Free of cost.
- Every follow-up mail contains a unique recovery link, which makes it easier for customers to pick up from where they left off.
- Retainful auto-generates and sends innovative gift vouchers for the next purchase within the order notification to bring clients back.
- Retainful sends each customer a unique referral link that they can share with their friends, which offers a discount and shipping reward if they refer a friend.
Best of all, Retainful is free of cost.
Developed by FantasticPlugins, WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is a premium plugin that lets you monitor customers’ abandoned shopping carts, and send them an email notification that contains the cart link to recover it.
If the purchase is not completed within 10 minutes, WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart starts delivering an automated series of follow-up emails that you can customize based on your brand.
Through the series of emails, you can: remind the customers to complete their purchase, request feedback, or even offer a discount to entice them to complete the purchase.
- Recovers orders in a few clicks of your mouse with the help of automated mail.
- Also fully supports manual mailing.
- Works with both subscribers and guests.
Free to use.
The ShopMagic plugin is designed to make your eCommerce life easier. ShopMagic’s marketing automation and workflow help to convert and retain customers.
It also helps build loyalty. ShopMagic goes through an intense strategic marketing process to increase sales and conversions. ShopMagic also automatically sends out cart recovery emails.
- Sends follow-up emails with the help of WooCommerce.
- Creates and sends customized emails for every order status, including pending bills and canceled orders.
- Creates and manages multiple customer lists.
- Integrates with Mailchimp to add clients to Mailchimp lists upon checkout.
Free to use.
Product Alters for WooCommerce is specifically designed for sending customers alert emails regarding their purchases.
It helps to keep customers coming back to your store by sending alert emails about new products or deals, which can help to re-start leads that have gone cold.
It offers an easy-to-use solution to stay in contact with your customers whenever you have something new to share with them, helping to boost your sales.
- Alerts your customers if you are restocking, are going on sale soon, or even if you are low in stock.
- Offers fully customizable marketing emails based on its templates.
- Helps you retain current clients and regain old ones.
- Allows you to set up a wide range of button options, including their appearance and location on shop pages.
- Simple option to update the button text, as well as successful registration or duplication notices. You also have the option to turn on Captcha.
Product Alters for WooCommerce is priced at $18 for a regular license.
Final Thoughts: Best WooCommerce Follow-up Plugins
Follow-up emails are crucial to maintaining relevance to customers. These plugins can send personalized emails to buyers whenever they have interacted with your website, whether that’s through making a purchase, filling out a survey or attending an online event.
They can be especially useful at encouraging customers to complete their purchase if they have abandoned their shopping cart.
For all these reasons, a follow-up plugin is incredibly effective at increasing your customer engagement and sales. All the WooCommerce plugins mentioned in the list come with excellent functionality.
However, if you’re still finding it hard to choose, we recommend going with Follow-Ups.If you’re on a budget and you’re looking for a “freemium” product with exceptional functionalities, we suggest going with Retainful.
The most important thing is to pick the plugin that fulfills your specific needs.
That’s a wrap to our best WooCommerce Follow-up plugins. Over to you which plugin are you going for? Let us know in the comment section below.
More WooCommerce Articles:
- Best WooCommerce Membership Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
- Top WooCommerce Currency Switcher Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Inventory Management Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins
- Recover Abandoned Cart for WooCommerce