Loyalty programs help you increase sales and customer engagement in your WooCommerce store.
When you loyalize customers with point-based loyalty programs and instant rewards, customers tend to come back and purchase more.
If you are planning to leverage loyalty programs in your store, WooCommerce points and rewards plugins can lend you a helping hand.
These WooCommerce points and rewards plugins are developed expressly to manage rewards points collections and to loyalize your customers.
With these plugins, you can create and manage different kinds of loyalty programs such as reward points, badges, discount offers, and so on.
The beauty of these plugins is that you can enable the rewards points on your whole WooCommerce store, only certain categories, or just on specific products. You can even define the discount rate, along with various conditions, to redeem points and rewards.
In this post, we have carefully compiled a list of the top 10 best WooCommerce points and rewards plugins that are flexible, powerful, and loaded with a pile of superb features and customization options.
Here’s a quick index to help you navigate this article:
- YITH WooCommerce Rewards and Points
- WooCommerce Points and Rewards
- Sumo Rewards Points
- Loyalty Points Rewards & Referrals
- WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards
- WooCommerce Social Reward Coupon
- Bravo: WooCommerce Points and Rewards
- Reward Points for WooCommerce
- WooRewards Pro
- myCred Points & Referrals
So let’s dive in.
10 Best WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugins of 2022
YITH WooCommerce Rewards is a flexible and powerful plugin with tons of easy to use features. The plugin enables you to loyalize your customers with effective point-based loyalty programs and an instant reward model.
This plugin is built from the ground up specifically to manage point collections that will loyalize your customers. When customers make a purchase, or for each action they take on your WooCommerce store, they will collect points.
The points they have earned over time can be added together and used as a discount on other purchases.
The best part is that this plugin enables you to apply different rules based on user roles. It comes with various options for points and rewards.
You can even add a limit to the points awarding system for specific users. Also, the plugin enables your shop managers to handle the points and rewards program with ease.
There are various configuration options to set for rewards and points. You can configure the plugin to assign points and rewards only when the order gets to a specific status, such as order completed, payment completed, or order processing.
You can also remove points for refunded and canceled orders.
You can also set an expiration date for points and encourage your users to keep purchasing. All-in-all, if you’re looking for a simple yet powerful loyalty plugin, this plugin is worth a try.
- Easy points and rewards management
- Multi-currency support
- Various points and rewards configuration options
- Set an expiration date on points earned by a customer
- Admins can easily update points earned by users
- Inserts ‘my points’ link in the customer’s account page
- Sends emails to customers when their points are updated
- Set restrictions based on terms, number of items, or total cart value
Pricing: The single site license costs $99.99, which includes one year of plugin updates and customer support.
WooCommerce Points and Rewards is an official plugin developed by WooCommerce. The plugin allows you to reward customer purchases with points redeemable for a discount.
You can easily reward your customers for purchases and other actions they take on your WooCommerce store.
The plugin comes with various customization options and rules that you can set up while assigning rewards and points. The points can be awarded based on category, product, specific product, user role, or on a global level.
You can award points for actions like signing up, making a purchase, or writing a product review. You can even control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
What’s more, you can easily set how many points can be redeemed for a specific discount amount. Points are earned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set.
Let’s say you set 1 point equal to $1; then customers could earn 1 point for every dollar they spend.
The best part is that this WooCommerce plugin enables you to manage your customer points effectively. You can quickly update the points balance of a customer from the WordPress dashboard.
Any changes you make will display on the customer’s My Account page. On the customer’s My Account page, the customer points history will be displayed.
- Easy to install and configure
- Admins can easily manage customer points
- Customers earn points for purchase and actions
- Adjusts the points balance for customers
- Enables you to set a maximum discount on products
- Log of all points changes made for customers
- Fully customizable message appears when users receive points
Pricing: It costs $129 a year, which includes one year of customer support and plugin updates. You can use this plugin on up to 25 websites. It also comes with a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Sumo Rewards Points is a powerful WooCommerce points and rewards plugin. The plugin enables you to award your customer points for product purchases, sign ups, registering, writing a review, referrals, social promotions, and so on.
The earned points can be redeemed for future purchases.
Sumo Rewards Points gives you the flexibility to award points at a product level, category level, and on whole WooCommerce products pages.
You can either set up fixed points for product purchases or simply award points by a percentage of the product price. It also allows you to set maximum redeemable points in the shopping cart from the plugin settings page.
This plugin allows your customers to generate unique referral links to share and get reward points for each successful referral.
Also, referral signup points can be awarded based on the user’s purchased amount or a number of successful orders. The best part is that you can set a referral link expiration for all referral links.
It sends email notifications for various actions such as account signup, product review, and blog post creation. It even sends email notification reminders to users for expiring points and rewards they have.
- Complete reward points system
- Set reward points for various actions
- Manage everything from admin panel
- Members can share points with other members
- Set minimum points balance for redeeming
- Manageable rewards point conversion settings
- Can offer reward points for social promotion
Pricing: The single site license costs $49, which includes six months of customer support and lifetime plugin updates.
Loyalty Points Rewards & Referrals helps you increase customer engagement and sales on your WooCommerce store.
The plugin enables you to create an effective customer loyalty reward program or a referral program along with points and rewards. You can set up rewards points for different actions, including signup, completing a purchase, writing a review, referrals, and so on.
This plugin has a launcher widget that helps you build an engaging rewards experience. With the help of the launcher widget, customers can find, earn, and redeem rewards hassle-free.
The widget has a mobile-friendly design and it’s fully customizable to help you fit into your WooCommerce store’s design.
You can manage all aspects of your rewards and points module. The plugin comes with easy rewards & points management, where you can decide how many points your customers get for each action on your WooCommerce store.
There are various settings options, including customer conversion rates, values for points, set custom expiration dates for rewards points, let customers partially/fully redeem their points, etc.
The plugin also comes with a referral program system where your users can earn more points by referring other people to your WooCommerce store.
- Easy rewards & point management
- Rename points with custom names
- Check individual reports of your customers
- Set custom conversion rate value for points
- Enables your customers to find rewards easily
- Powerful customizable launcher widget
- Customers can generate unique referral URL links
Pricing: The single site license costs $99, which includes one year of updates and support.
WooCommerce Ultimate Points and Rewards is a one-stop solution to loyalize customers.
You can award points to your customers for various actions they take on your WooCommerce store, including sign up, referral, product purchase, product reviews, and so on.
Customers can easily redeem these rewards points in the form of coupons and percent off total cart amount.
The installation and configuration of this plugin are straightforward. You can set varied conditions on the points and rewards of your customers.
It allows you to set restrictions on purchasing products with points, the conversion rate for products purchased to points, and more.
You can have full control over your customer’s points and rewards, and you can check all your users’ points on the admin panel. You can also manually make changes to customer point totals.
The best part is that you can set an expiration date for the points, so that customers will take action quickly.
The plugin helps you send an email notification when the points are about to expire and reminds customers to use them. What’s more, it enables your customers to share points with other customers easily.
Most of the plugin’s features can be turned on or off based on your requirements; it doesn’t have a complex configuration process.
- Set up points expiration
- Variable products support
- Sends points expiration emails to customers
- Customers/admin can easily view the points log
- Restrictions on referral purchase rewards points
- Enables you to generate a coupon with various conditions
- Allows customers to purchase products by redeeming points
Pricing: The single site license costs $39, which includes customer support and plugin updates.
The WooCommerce Social Reward plugin helps your customer to share your WooCommerce store’s products and earn reward points. The plugin won’t add any referral points until the share is successfully completed.
This plugin is super easy to configure and comes with tons of easy to use features. The plugin allows you to hide coupons from cart pages so that customers can’t use the coupon without sharing the product on social media.
You can also create unique discount coupons for specific users, and even choose the location to place the coupon on the product page.
It provides you with an easy to use shortcode that you can place anywhere on your WooCommerce store to add the social share button.
Also, you can easily manage all the nitty-gritty details about your customer rewards and points. The plugin is lightweight and fully responsive on all devices.
- Easy rewards and points management
- Hides coupon codes from shopping carts
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Doesn’t add any discount until the product has been shared
- Provides shortcodes to be used on any page or widget you want
Pricing: The single site license costs $20, which includes customer support and plugin updates.
Bravo is an easy to use, flexible and powerful WooCommerce points and rewards plugin that comes with tons of robust features.
The plugin helps you reward your customers for taking various actions on your WooCommerce store. To be more specific, your customer gets awarded points for their purchases.
This plugin enables you to set how many rewards points you want to give for specific products or a set number of purchases.
You can even set this threshold to award points per purchase in different ways, such as globally, or by product, category, and more. You can control the loyalty points system easily.
Admin can control and set the minimum points needed by the customer to redeem points. When a customer reaches the minimum required points value, they can redeem the points for the discount.
Also, you can set an expiration date for points and a validity period. The plugin enables you to control the maximum discount that can be earned using points at the cart, category, or product level.
- Control maximum discount offered
- Minimum points required to claim discount
- Import/export user’s points
- Removes points for a refund and cancelled orders
- Allows an expiration date for points and rewards
- Customer can buy points as per the conversion rate
- Enables you to manage all the customer’s points from admin panel
- Include and exclude products and categories from points and rewards
Pricing: The plugin costs $39 for a single site. This plan includes customer support and future plugin updates.
Rewards Points for WooCommerce is another reliable plugin on our list. The plugin helps customers to get rewards points on the basis of the purchase of products or other actions they take on your WooCommerce store.
You can offer rewards points on various actions, including purchase, social share, signups, registrations, referrals, product reviews, and so on.
From the admin panel, you can view and manage the details of the points earned by the customers. This plugin enables you to set the redeem option value for the rewards points. Customers can easily redeem these points on the final cart and checkout page.
The plugin comes with various settings and configuration options. With the easy configuration, you can set points based on price range, user birthday, referrals, and so on.
What’s more, customers can easily manage and view their reward points from their account easily.
- Set the points earning dates
- Set point expiration date
- Admin can manage all points from admin panel
- Options to set points based on price range
- Add points for just a particular customer
- Customer will only get the discount when the order is completed
Pricing: The single site license costs $35, which includes one year of customer support and plugin updates.
The plugin helps you reward your customers with simple discounts, free shipping, sign up deals, referrals, etc and engage them in a multi-level loyalty program.
WooReewards comes with a setup wizard that will guide you through the creation of your loyalty program. You can follow the guide to create any kind of loyalty program and just add features to do some tweaks, and your loyalty program is all set.
The plugin provides a wide range of widgets and shortcodes that you can add on your product pages to showcase the loyalty program anywhere you want.
It also comes with fully customizable email templates that you can send to your customers. You can send emails for new rewards, sponsorships, achievements, rewards expiration, and other reasons as well.
What’s more, the plugin allows you to set achievements for your customers and reward them with stunning badges. With those badges, customers get access to other rewards and discount options on your website.
- Easy and intuitive interface
- Comes with a variety of rewards
- Lots of widgets and shortcodes
- Allows you to send customizable emails
- Easy rewards point management system
- Creates as many loyalty programs as you want
Pricing: The plugin costs $70 for three activations. The plan includes one year of customer support and plugin updates.
myCred is a flexible and simple points management plugin that enables you to build and manage different rewards programs. The reward types include points, ranks, and badges that you can manage on your WooCommerce store.
With this plugin, you can build brand loyalty by rewarding your customers through a store reward system, leaderboards, monetizing your website’s content, and so on – the possibilities are endless.
This plugin has three awesome ways through which you can reward your customers; they are as follows:
- Points: You can set events and triggers to allow real-time tracking and automatically reward your users with points.
- Ranks: You can easily set ranks with a leaderboard and reward customers with perks and discounts if they reach a certain level.
- Badges: You can assign different badges to your users; they can unlock different discount offers and levels.
Managing all the points and referrals with this plugin is quite easy. You can have full control over your user’s points easily from the WordPress dashboard. The plugin allows you to set an expiration date for the rewards points you assign to your customers.
You can also send emails to your customers about the expiration of their points and discount offers.
- Various loyalty options – points, ranks, and badges.
- Easy points and referral management
- Create and share coupons with users.
- Set expiration date to award points.
- Sends emails to customers when points are about to expire.
- Compatible with major plugins, including WooCommerce, BuddyPress, etc.
Pricing: The plugin is free to use.
Conclusion: What Are the Best WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugins?
So this was our handpicked list of 10 best WooCommerce points and rewards plugins that are flexible, easy to use, and powerful. All these plugins are fully loaded with superb features to create multiple loyalty programs for your WooCommerce store.
All the listed plugins are built from the ground up to work seamlessly with WooCommerce, which makes it super easy to create and manage loyalty programs.
You don’t need an expensive plugin; just choose a plugin from the list which suits your requirements and budget.
How do you manage the loyalty system of your WooCommerce store? Have you used any plugins from the list? Do you have any other suggestions?
Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comments section below.
Hopefully, this list helped you find at least one reliable WooCommerce points and rewards plugin.
If you liked the WPCity‘s post, share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
More WooCommerce Plugin Guides:
- Best Abandoned Cart Recovery Plugins for WooCommerce
- Best WooCommerce Point of Sale Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Gift Card Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Booking and Appointment Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Subscription Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Search Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Catalog Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins
- Best WooCommerce Product Designer Plugins
- WooCommerce Memberships Review
- WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher Plugins
- WooCommerce Multi Vendor Plugins
- WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins
- WooCommerce Inventory Management Plugins
- WooCommerce Review Plugins
- WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins
- WooCommerce Wishlist Plugins
- WooCommerce Social Media Plugins
- WordPress WooCommerce Plugins
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin