Divi has a well-known theme and a popular page builder for WordPress. But if you’re in the market for a page builder and want to know how Divi compares to the competition, you’re in the right place.
There are countless page builders to choose from, but only a small handful are worth discussing in the same conversation as Divi.
There’s a better page builder for WordPress than Divi, known as Elementor. Elementor has more tools than Divi, though the competition is close.
Divi is better than Beaver Builder and WP Page Builder, two of the industry’s most popular builders. However, Divi has more templates than most builders.
Throughout this article, we’ll also break down the following details about Divi’s page builder compared to other products for WordPress:
- Elementor vs Divi’s page builder to decide which is best
- Whether you should choose Beaver Builder or Divi to build your website
- Why Divi is better than the vast majority of WordPress page builders
Is Elementor a Better Page Builder Than Divi?
Elementor is very popular since it offers free and paid subscriptions, excellent customer service, and top-notch website kits.
However, Divi isn’t too bad, either. Divi has low-end prices with high-end results. They also have one of the best themes worldwide.
Let’s compare these page builders below.
- Divi is priced better than Elementor. You don’t have to break the bank to enjoy either page builder, but there’s no denying the low lifetime fee. If you want Divi forever, you can pay a one-time price, unlike Elementor’s annual prices.
- Elementor Pro offers almost three times the templates and themes like Divi. If you’re looking for customizations, Elementor takes the cake. Winning WP explains Elementor has the best pop-up feature, overshadowing Divi for those looking to build email lists.
- Both products have similar user interfaces. It’s up to your personal preferences to decide which is better. However, Elementor has more updates and options, so you might be inclined to lean toward it.
Elementor Pro is believed to be a better page builder than Divi, but you could choose Divi if you want to save money and make a speedy website.
Should You Choose Divi or Beaver Builder?
Beaver Builder is another popular option, and it has a few perks you won’t find anywhere else. For example, Beaver Builder doesn’t use too much-bloated code to lag website loading speeds.
This feature is better for SEO since site speed is a high-ranking priority. Divi tends to win, though, so we’ll break down the competition.
Here’s why Divi’s page builder is better for WordPress than Beaver Builder:
- Divi has a lower price than Beaver Builder. Collective Ray explains Beaver Builder has a free tier, but there aren’t too many features. Its paid subscription is typically $10 to $15 more than Divi, which could be a deciding factor if you’re on a budget.
- Divi has many more elements, which expands your customizable options compared to Beaver Builder. It’s a great way to make your website look unique and separate from the crowd. Beaver Builder is designed for beginners and simplicity, but the lack of templates comes back to haunt it.
- Beaver Builder doesn’t have a history/redo/undo option. If you don’t like something you did on Divi and want to change it to a previous layout you made, there’s a quick click to get it back. Beaver Builder doesn’t have these options, so you have to be careful about every change.
Related Reading: Beaver Builder Review
Choosing WP Page Builder or Divi
WP Page Builder’s driving feature is its low cost. It’s much cheaper than almost any page builder available, including Divi.
If you’re designing a website on a budget but don’t want to risk ruining the code, you could give it a chance.
Other than the price, WP Page Builder pales in comparison to Divi’s page builder. WP Page Builder’s premade layouts and themes make it easy for drag-and-drop editing, though. In contrast, Divi has better customer service, more customizations, and so on.
Kinsta mentions WP Page Builder’s simplicity is often ideal for beginners, which is worth considering if you’re new to the industry.
Divi is the best option between the two for long-term usage and professional sites.
Conclusion: Is There a Better Page Builder for WordPress Than Divi?
Now that you know why Divi is at the top of the list of dozens of page builders for WordPress, you can narrow your search and decide if it’s best for you.
It might not be as good as Elementor, but it’s cheaper. You can also get lifetime access for a smaller investment than Elementor.
Here’s what this post should’ve taught you:
- Divi is better than Beaver Builder, WordPress Page Builder, and more.
- Elementor has more templates and themes, so many people believe it’s the top choice.
- Divi always has updates, so your website will stay current for many years.
Other WordPress Page Builder Articles:
Leave a Reply