Magento is one of the leading e-commerce platforms that make building an online store almost effortless. It provides all the necessary features to give immense power, utmost flexibility and a quick cart system.
Because Magento includes plenty of useful features it requires a powerful hosting provider optimized to support it.
When you are looking for a reliable hosting provider that is compatible with Magento, hundreds of potential Magento hosting providers will show up, and it’s easy to end up confused about which provider is the best.
To give you a quick answer, we recommend SiteGround as the best Magento hosting provider due to its high scalability, flexibility, and affordability. The plans start from $6.99/month.
For a more detailed look at which option will work best for you, we ranked the best 10 Magento hosting providers on numerous essential parameters so that you can pick the best one for your online venture.
Read till the end to find out our best picks. You’ll get plenty of useful information, so get comfortable and let’s dive in!
The Best Magento Hosting Providers: Review in a Nutshell
Before we go too far into each Magento hosting provider’s details, let’s take a moment for an overview. Every hosting provider listed here is a great choice.
They each offer all the essential features that you need in any Magento hosting provider, but each also has its own specific strengths.
- SiteGround: Best for users looking for the best overall Magento hosting provider. Read More Here
- A2 Hosting: Best for users looking for top-notch Magento security features. Read More Here
- Bluehost: Best for users who need a feature-rich Magento hosting provider. Read More Here
- InMotion Hosting: Best for scalability. Read More Here
- HostGator: Best for cheap and affordable Magento hosting. Read More Here
- GoDaddy: Best for users looking for the most flexible hosting provider. Read More Here
- Hostinger: Best for users looking for the best cloud hosting. Read More Here
- Nexcess: best for large e-commerce stores. Read More Here
- Liquid Web: Best for experienced users looking for advanced features. Read More Here
- CloudWays: Best for scalable plans and large businesses. Read More Here
Now let’s dive into details of these reliable Magento hosting providers.
List of Top 10 Best Magento Hosting Providers in 2022
1. SiteGround – Best Magento Hosting Provider
When it comes to choosing the best Magento hosting provider, SiteGround is one of the most reliable. It allocates enough resources to manage Magento and it offers quick, scalable plans with various types of hosting.
SiteGround also offers free one-click Magento installation. One of the critical reasons we picked SiteGround as the number one hosting provider is its toolkit of many Magento features, add-ons, and upgrades, as well as its stability.
SiteGround provides robust security features that keep your site secure, especially with its unique, in-house security system. Check our detailed SiteGround review to get detailed insights into SiteGround Magento hosting.
SiteGround provides unbeatable performance. With a guarantee of 99.9% uptime, it offers SSD drives on all the Magento plans. Additionally, you get a free CDN on all the plans.
To make your hosting experience faster, it provides a custom made Magento hosting solution. Moreover, SiteGround is one of the few hosting providers to give you an option to choose which of their data centers you will use.
They have data centers located on different continents, which means you can be close to your target audience for the fastest speed and page loading times.
- One of the critical features of SiteGround is its excellent, 24/7 customer support through multiple channels.
- It provides expert configuration for an easy, smooth hosting experience.
- To keep your site safe, SiteGround offers daily backups without any additional charges.
- If you are unhappy with the hosting experience, you can benefit from their 30 days money-back guarantee.
- You get stable security features on all the plans, along with free Cloudflare CDN and free SSL certification.
The price of the basic plan, known as StartUp, starts from $6.99/month, followed by other plans known as GrowBig and GoGeek at $9.99/month and $14.99/month. Check out our SiteGround coupon codes to get an exclusive discount on SiteGround hosting.
2. A2 Hosting – Best for Security Features
A2 Hosting has been providing Magento hosting since the beginning and it has generous resources set aside specifically for Magento hosting.
Unlike other hosting providers that come with one-click installation of Magento, A2 Hosting comes with pre-installed Magento, taking you a step ahead.
A2 Hosting is well known for its strong security features. Additionally, A2 hosting is an all-in-one Magento hosting provider with a responsive support team known as GuruCrew.
A2 Hosting utilizes SSD drives that provide 300% faster performance than traditional drives. Moreover, it offers Turbo servers as add-ons, which make your site extremely fast and delivers one of the quickest loading times in our list of providers.
With their multiple data centers, you can host your site close to your target audience for fast performance. A2 Hosting commits to the uptime of 99.99% on all the plans, so you can leave any worries about speed behind and enjoy fast Magento hosting.
- A2 Hosting takes their money-back guarantee a step further than any other hosting provider in the list. You can apply for a prorated refund anytime with its anytime money-back guarantee.
- A2 Hosting provides the most scalable plans at just a click of a button.
- A2 Hosting offers generous resource allocations and blazing-fast servers with Cloudflare CDN and SSD storage.
- SSL certificates hold significant value; A2 Hosting provides free SSL on all their plans.
- Excellent security features include hack protection, server hardening, dual hosting firewall, DDoS protection, and more.
There are two plans offered by A2 hosting for shared Magento hosting. The plans start at $9.99/month and $14.99/month. Check out our A2 Hosting coupon codes to get detailed insights into A2 Hosting now.
3. Bluehost – Feature-rich Magento Hosting Provider
Bluehost is one of the recommended hosting providers by WordPress. Operating in various forms since 1996, Bluehost has continued to maintain its goodwill with customers due to its excellent hosting features, top-notch security features, and lightning-fast servers.
Bluehost has made Magento hosting easier for users by providing affordable pricing and high-value shared hosting plans with quick-and-easy scalable options.
Like other hosting providers, Bluehost comes with one-click Magento installation along with some other excellent features. Check our in-depth Bluehost review to get detailed insights into Bluehost Magento hosting.
Bluehost focuses on performance. With a consistent uptime of 99.9%, it runs your Magento site extremely fast with minimum downtime. Bluehost loads your Magento site in less than two seconds.
Even if there is a sudden spike in traffic, the performance remains the same. Similarly, the server response time of Bluehost is always high irrespective of the traffic. It has multiple data centers that you can pick from to load your site faster for your audience.
- Bluehost provides a free domain name for a year with free SSL on all plans.
- Excellent marketing tools and emails to take your online business to the next level.
- Bluehost comes with a beginner-friendly cPanel that helps you manage your site and create a database.
- Bluehost offers extensive customer support and documentation. With their broad knowledgebase, you can find a solution to your problems quickly. It also provides various video tutorials and 24/7 human support through live chat, email, and phone calls during business hours.
- Bluehost takes care of your site with its exceptional security features. It’s a trusted provider, powering two million websites with its reliable hosting experience and affordable pricing plans. Unlike other hosting providers, Bluehost does not have any hidden charges and is committed to maintaining transparency.
The basic plan starts from $3.95/moth. Check out our Bluehost coupon to get an exclusive discount on Bluehost hosting.
4. InMotion Hosting – Best for Scalability
InMotion hosting is one of the best Magento hosting provider, known for its premium hosting with one of the best scalable plans. InMotion is designed to support anything from small businesses to large Magento sites.
Their pricing is slightly higher than other hosting providers, but the features and hosting experience justifies the additional expense.
It stands out because of its generous disc space and scalable plans, along with its trained 24/7 customer support staff. Check our detailed InMotion hosting review for an insider’s view on InMotion.
InMotion offers 99.9% uptime with fast loading times. If you are going with its VPS plans, InMotion provides Max Speed Zones that allow you to select the data center of your choice to make your site blazing fast.
According to multiple tests, InMotion’s server response time is less than one second in some regions.
- InMotion provides secure shell access and HotLink protection that prevents others from stealing your traffic.
- All the plans come with SSD storage, one-click Magento installation for $5, and a free SSL certificate.
- Even if you are just starting, InMotion provides a beginner-friendly interface that lets you manage your Magento site and add-ons without any hassle.
- InMotion takes security to the next level by providing you with spam filtering along with all the necessary security features.
- InMotion offers 90 days money-back guarantee on all the plans for a risk-free purchase.
Prices range from $29.99/month to $83.99/month.
5. HostGator – Best for Cheap and Affordable Hosting
HostGator provides one of the best Magento hosting services, focusing on security as well as a performance at affordable prices. It offers a wide range of hosting solutions from shared hosting to cloud and reseller hosting.
The quick scalability of HostGator lets you scale your hosting according to your needs. It offers impressive security for your site along with 24/7 customer support from its in-house experts.
HostGator delivers on its promises of high performance. With a stable 99.9% uptime, HostGator loads your site within a few seconds.
Its various data centers allocate resources to help you get minimum downtime, and that keeps your site running without any trouble in terms of speed and performance.
- With every plan, you get a free HostGator builder that makes the site-building process easier and quicker.
- No matter which plans you choose, HostGator offers additional freebies such as $100 marketing credits, 4500 templates to design a unique Magento site, free Magento transfer, and more.
- HostGator comes with a clear, up-to-date control panel that helps you manage your store quickly with instant shopping carts, blog portals, form mails, and more. The control panel comes with all the essential features such as analytics, error logs, and more.
- The customer support is excellent. It provides over 500 video tutorials, forums, and 24/7 customer support via calls and lives chat.
- You won’t be restricted in terms of bandwidth and disc space. Without any additional cost, HostGator provides unlimited bandwidth and disc space.
The basic plan of HostGator starts from as little as $2.75/month.
6. GoDaddy – Most Flexible Hosting Provider
If you are looking for flexibility in a Magento hosting provider, look no further than GoDaddy. GoDaddy is the world’s biggest domain registrar, and they provide excellent Magento hosting with easy, one-click Magento installation and excellent customer support.
GoDaddy provides shared VPS and business Magento hosting with effortless scalability and the utmost flexibility. GoDaddy offers a fast, reliable, and secure Magento hosting, empowering millions of users worldwide.
GoDaddy offers a consistent uptime of 99.9%. The plan comes with plenty of speed-optimized features to enhance performance, including caching rules. Their global network of data centers ensure smooth and flexible Magento hosting for users.
- GoDaddy provides enough security features to keep your site protected from potential risks. However, to enhance your Magento site’s security, it offers enhanced security add-ons if you require them.
- The higher-tier plans include advanced features like removal of malware and one-click staging environment so you can test your site before going live.
- On all the plans, you get automatic updates for improved performance and security.
- GoDaddy does not include free SSL. However, it does offer an SSL certificate at an additional cost.
- Excellent customer support through phone, live chat, and a ticketing system for their massive user forums to get your answers quickly.
GoDaddy’s business plans start from $19.99/month.
7. Hostinger – Best Cloud Hosting
Hostinger is a European hosting provider that offers the best cloud Magento hosting. Their Magento optimized hosting provides an easy to use interface that helps you quickly set up your store and get better sales.
Hostinger offers impressive features and in-depth documentation to guide you every step of the way. Hostinger has a particular focus on e-commerce.
They provide a 30 days money-back guarantee, so you know that your Magento hosting is in safe hands.
One of the essential goals of Hostinger is to provide the highest-level cart performance. With Magento optimized servers, you get the latest PHP version and LiteSpeed Caching that accepts requests three times faster than usual.
You get the newest MySQL update, so your site is always on top when it comes to speed and performance. Additionally, Hostinger offers 99.99% uptime and fastest page loading times with global CDN.
- Hostinger offers a lifetime SSL certificate for free on all their plans to keep your customers’ data safe.
- Hostinger is SEO friendly, so it helps you bring more potential customers to your site and increase your conversion rates.
- Whenever you are stuck, the customer support staff are is available 24/7.
- You get a free dedicated IP address and free domain registration on all plans to save your overall hosting cost.
- Hostinger has seven data centers globally, located on various continents, to boost your performance and speed.
Prices start from $7.45/month and range up to $37/month.
8. Nexcess – Best for Large e-Commerce Stores
Nexcess is a tremendous Magento hosting provider that includes all the features that you might want to set up and manage your e-commerce store.
Nexcess has been providing Magento hosting since the time it started. Your site will remain safe with Nexcess’s robust security features.
Nexcess offers managed Magento hosting, giving you a perfect environment to enhance your online store to meet your customers’ needs.
Nexcess provides fantastic speed and page loading times. Nexcess has its main headquarters in the USA, but their data centers are scattered in the USA, making sure your site loads faster for your audience.
Nexcess is designed for anything from small businesses to large online stores, so you do not have to worry about changes in performance during a sudden surge in traffic, as Nexcess provides excellent scalable options.
Moreover, it comes with MemCached for better performance.
- Unlike some other hosting providers, the support that Nexcess provides is excellent. The team has been offering Magento hosting for a while, so their staff is experienced and can provide the highest-quality customer support.
- The plans come with auto-scaling. In case you are away and your site experiences a sudden increase in traffic, auto-scaling will look after it for you.
- Nexcess includes email hosting in all their plans.
- There are tons of custom feature options. Additionally, Nexcess offers a managed hosting service so that you can focus on the development of your store.
- Additional features include dedicated IP, one-click Magento installation, free migration, excellent security, and more.
The price of Magento hosting with Nexcess is relatively expensive, but it is incredibly beneficial if you can afford it. The pricing starts from $299/month.
9. Liquid Web – Best for for Advanced Features
Liquid Web offers a high-performance Magento hosting experience. It is one of the best hosting providers for users with little to no experience.
The VPS and dedicated plans are designed perfectly to cater to all the needs of your e-commerce store. The plans are fully managed, so it takes care of your updates, security, and speed while you focus on growing your business online.
You get one-click installation of Magento with custom hosting solutions that fit your needs.
Liquid Web focuses on delivering the fastest performance to its users. Their data centers are spread globally, which helps you choose the servers nearest to your audience.
The Cloudflare integration and CDN help to boost your site’s performance. Additionally, it provides substantial uptime and fast page loading times.
- Liquid Web offers one of the best scalable plans. You can start with a basic plan and scale up your plan quickly as per your needs.
- To ensure that your data is always safe, Liquid Web offers off-site backups on dedicated plans.
- Liquid Web proudly claims that the wait time for customer support is less than 59 seconds. You can contact the team 24/7 for any kind of assistance.
- To give your shoppers peace of mind, Liquid Web offers SSL certification to create a secure connection between you and your audience.
- Liquid Web offers PCI-compliance scanning, free backups, and handy add-ons that you can purchase anytime.
Prices start from $19/month. Check out our Liquid Web coupon to get an exclusive discount on Liquid Web hosting.
10. CloudWays – Best for Scalable Plans and Large Businesses
CloudWays is a perfect hosting provider that offers Cloud Magento hosting. It combines the power of the public cloud and ease of managed hosting to make your e-commerce store stand out.
CloudWays provides ironclad security, robust features, excellent scalability options up to five cloud providers and 24/7 customer support to give you peace of mind.
It avoids all the e-commerce hassle and brings out the best in managed Magento hosting.
You get 10x faster performance with their optimized stack for M1 and M2. No matter which plan you choose, you get free Magento Caching, which boosts your store’s performance and improves conversion rates.
It also provides advanced cache, SSD storage, CloudWaysCDN, and the latest PHP to make sure you receive the best performance and speed.
- CloudWays offer premium security features such as dedicated firewalls, one-click SSL installation, two-factor authentication, and more.
- CloudWays also provides a free demo, so you can check out if CloudWays is the right hosting provider for you or not.
- Rather than tangling you in technicalities, CloudWays deploys the servers quickly and easily.
- You get a basic 24/7 customer support on all the plans. However, CloudWays also provides customer support add-ons for priority support from their experts.
- If you are currently hosting your store on another hosting provider, CloudWays offers free migration.
Prices range from $10/month to $42/month.
Magento is one of the most popular e-commerce carts. We listed the best Magento hosting providers, which will give you the best features, flexibility, scalable plans, and top-notch security and speed.
If you are overwhelmed by the list and still cannot figure out which hosting provider you should go for, we recommend picking SiteGround or A2 Hosting. You can select the basic plan and scale further according to your needs.
Before you pick the best hosting provider, it is crucial that you are aware of your priorities. Once you know what you are looking for in the best Magento hosting provider, the decision becomes more manageable.
We hope we helped you in finding the best hosting provider for Magento. Let us know which hosting provider are you picking from our list (or elsewhere) in the comment section below.
Other Hosting Guides:
- Best Web Hosting Providers
- Best WooCommerce Hosting
- Best Web Hosting Providers for Beginners
- Best WordPress Hosting Providers
- Best Web Hosting for Small Business
- Best Web Hosting for Travel Blogs
- Best Web Hosting for Food Blogs
- Best Web Hosting for Photographers
- Best Cheap Web Hosting for Bloggers
- Best PHP Hosting Providers
- VPS Hosting vs Shared Hosting
- VPS Hosting vs Dedicated Hosting
- SiteGround vs A2 Hosting